PDA

View Full Version : A fleeting thought

Westernbiker
02-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Kind of a boring day and my mind was wondering just a bit and I happen to think about this. 'When did wearing a thong go from a rubber like shoe sole that fit between your toes to a skimpy pair of panties that fit between your butt cheeks?' :shrug:
Like I said, it's a boring day and I was just thinken. :icon_mrgreen:

BIGLRY
02-23-2015, 04:16 PM
Kind of a boring day and my mind was wondering just a bit and I happen to think about this. 'When did wearing a thong go from a rubber like shoe sole that fit between your toes to a skimpy pair of panties that fit between your butt cheeks?' :shrug:
Like I said, it's a boring day and I was just thinken. :icon_mrgreen:About the same time being gay went from being happy to being a homosexual :301:

woody
02-23-2015, 04:23 PM
:lolup:

Great stuff !!!

bobbyf6b
02-23-2015, 04:29 PM
I thought it was butt floss? :tomatohit:

JackB
02-23-2015, 04:37 PM
We need pictures. Must be of the young female type.

taxfree4
02-23-2015, 04:37 PM
Since we're meandering, when Bruce Jenner gets the meat whistle filet to become a woman and let's say he donates a man nugget to Lance Armstrong who then knocks up a woman, who would the baby look like?

bigbird
02-23-2015, 05:01 PM
Like I said, it's a boring day and I was just thinken. :icon_mrgreen:

About the same time a "rubber" went from being a pencil eraser to a condom.

unsub
02-23-2015, 05:41 PM
Since we're meandering, when Bruce Jenner gets the meat whistle filet to become a woman and let's say he donates a man nugget to Lance Armstrong who then knocks up a woman, who would the baby look like?

Hard to say. BUT if the baby looked like Bruce, then Lance's GF would have some back peddling to do!....ta...dum.

taxfree4
02-23-2015, 06:02 PM
For sure, the good thing about Jenner getting it done now is he completely bypasses menopause and goes right into old lesbian librarian.

Steve 0080
02-23-2015, 06:08 PM
WOW!!!!!!! the snow needs to melt soon.......

terrydj
02-23-2015, 06:57 PM
So what yah saying is???
When the young chick next door is doing the lawn mowing, gardning in a G string, topless with sneakers on its just another boring day ?????
Checked yah pulse lately :icon_cool:

KennyGLVTX
02-23-2015, 07:03 PM
WOW!!!!!!! the snow needs to melt soon.......

Really really soon!!!:yikes:

KennyGLVTX
02-23-2015, 07:06 PM
So what yah saying is???
When the young chick next door is doing the lawn mowing, gardning in a G string, topless with sneakers on its just another boring day ?????
Checked yah pulse lately :icon_cool:

You blokes from down under are funny:lolup:

taxfree4
02-23-2015, 07:07 PM
The big question is if Jenner becomes a woman and then decides to go back to a man is that operation called an "Adadictomy" ?

That's it I swear

flyboy
02-23-2015, 09:18 PM
Really really soon!!!:yikes:

Paso Robles is a great place to base out of, spent 3 nights at a Best Western last October and really enjoyed the riding, food, wine, etc. Was on a 19 day, 8000 mile cross country trip.

KennyGLVTX
02-23-2015, 11:53 PM
Paso Robles is a great place to base out of, spent 3 nights at a Best Western last October and really enjoyed the riding, food, wine, etc. Was on a 19 day, 8000 mile cross country trip.

Yeah really great weather here. I go for a ride every Christmas day just because I can:icon_biggrin: I'm 35 minutes from the beach on some really great motorcycle roads. big Larry is the one that's really spoilt he's like a mile from the beach:icon_cool:

BIGLRY
02-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Yeah really great weather here. I go for a ride every Christmas day just because I can:icon_biggrin: I'm 35 minutes from the beach on some really great motorcycle roads. big Larry is the one that's really spoilt he's like a mile from the beach:icon_cool::039: Hi Kenny,
Yep, about a mile from the beach and one block from Hwy 1 for runs up the coast to Big Sur, one of the best rides on the left coast.:301:

edgeman55
02-24-2015, 02:27 PM
Yeah really great weather here. I go for a ride every Christmas day just because I can:icon_biggrin: I'm 35 minutes from the beach on some really great motorcycle roads. big Larry is the one that's really spoilt he's like a mile from the beach:icon_cool:

You guys are in a beautiful place to live and ride.I spent four great years in the San Luis and Los Osos as I went to school there at Cal Poly.