PDA

View Full Version : Missing in action?

F6B1911
02-28-2015, 01:13 PM
Anybody know if BlackBetty12 is still selling those Series Super-LEDŽ Lightheads?
I installed the blinking light just above the license plate, now looking to add a few more lights.
I sent a PM, but I remember he sold his 6 a while back, maybe he's out test riding a matte grey 2015?
Anyway, does anyone have a good source for Whelen lights?

hiflyer
02-28-2015, 04:22 PM
Anybody know if BlackBetty12 is still selling those Series Super-LEDŽ Lightheads?
I installed the blinking light just above the license plate, now looking to add a few more lights.
I sent a PM, but I remember he sold his 6 a while back, maybe he's out test riding a matte grey 2015?
Anyway, does anyone have a good source for Whelen lights?

I bought my LED from Gall's, they have "a lot" of options. As for BlackBetty12, I met him in Franklin, and he is actually in the business of installing emergency lights on vehicles. I am sure he is a great source, and I'm sure someone has his contact info. I was a volunteer firefighter for years and was pleased with all products from Gall's.

bigbird
02-28-2015, 06:47 PM
I bought mine from these guys in Canada. They were less than a lot of US online sellers. For anyone in the US, your dollar is worth 20% more than ours, so it may be an even better deal for you:

http://www.thefirefightersstore.ca/product/RS*03ZCR

F6B1911
03-01-2015, 08:25 PM
I bought mine from these guys in Canada. They were less than a lot of US online sellers. For anyone in the US, your dollar is worth 20% more than ours, so it may be an even better deal for you:

http://www.thefirefightersstore.ca/product/RS*03ZCR

Great, thanks for the info, just like to spend my money on board sponsors/board members first.

Phantom
03-01-2015, 08:50 PM
Great, thanks for the info, just like to spend my money on board sponsors/board members first.

F6B1911, Thank you for your post. :icon_cool::yes:

Just a friendly reminder ....
Everyone should be considerate of our Supporting Vendors and members that contribute towards the upkeep of this great forum, they deserve our patronage to say the least. :shake2:

Our Vendors and several members have also graciously contributed towards our annual F6B Rally so that ALL of us on this forum can attend and enjoy.