PDA

View Full Version : F6b Forum web page

wantone
03-10-2015, 09:04 AM
I was wondering if we could have black background for web page. I was on theVog.net forum prior to F6 and liked it. It has less strain on the eye. I think I'm getting old or something. What do u guys think ?

Thanks

bobbyf6b
03-10-2015, 09:13 AM
I'm used to it the way it is but it would be cool to have another choice.

Ixol Phaane
03-10-2015, 10:25 AM
I was wondering if we could have black background for web page. I was on theVog.net forum prior to F6 and liked it. It has less strain on the eye. I think I'm getting old or something. What do u guys think ?

Thanks

I like the idea.
I also don't mind at all the way the site looks now.
But I'm with bobbyf6b... maybe it's something that could be added as a selectable viewing option.
Hey, maybe it already is but we just don't know about it? :shrug:

Hey, Phantom! .notworthy.
While you're adding the dark background option, maybe it's time to add the new blue F6B to the header! :stirthepot: :icon_lol:

Phantom
03-10-2015, 11:50 AM

Thanks

You can turn down your screen brightness.
This neutral grey has been used for many years on many forums and has proven to be comfortable and makes it easy to read posts.

My screen brightness is at 75 percent and works for me. You can also place one of those screen tint privacy plastic that can be found at any office supply store.

RickJ
03-10-2015, 12:30 PM
This neutral grey has been used for many years on many forums and has proven to be comfortable and makes it easy to read posts.

My screen brightness is at 75 percent and works for me. You can also place one of those screen tint privacy plastic that can be found at any office supply store.

I also find that if I turn my monitor OFF the screen color and resolution is easiest on the eyes...of course then I'd miss the opportunities for wise-assedness!

Spanky
03-10-2015, 01:49 PM

In other words, be grateful for what you have. Tony does great, and can't change things as our preferences change.

F6B1911
03-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Thanks

Me Too,
Not sure if I'm old or my eyes are old, but the white is a bit harsh.
There's a ton of great "Black" and "Dark" themes for vBulletin.

Ixol Phaane
03-10-2015, 03:14 PM
I also find that if I turn my monitor OFF the screen color and resolution is easiest on the eyes...of course then I'd miss the opportunities for wise-assedness!

Heaven forbid!! :icon_wink: