PDA

View Full Version : Kury Egro II Mini Pegs

bob109
07-10-2013, 07:22 AM
Finally managed to install my Kury Ergo II Pegs, P/N 3995 (blacked out version) Installation was straight forward. Per the directions, I used "anti seize compound" on several of the set screws. The directions had a warning about possible scratching of the OEM crash bars caused by the clamps. Had some dark tinted auto window film which I cut and wrapped around the crash bar before installing the clamps. Hope that prevents any marring of the bars.

With the bike on the center stand, peg adjustments was easy for my 6'2" frame and 32" inseam. Haven't had the opportunity to give them a try on the highway. With enough "adjustments points" provided, "tweeking" should be a breeze.:icon_biggrin:

daleglide
07-28-2013, 09:01 AM
Finally managed to install my Kury Ergo II Pegs, P/N 3995 (blacked out version) Installation was straight forward. Per the directions, I used "anti seize compound" on several of the set screws. The directions had a warning about possible scratching of the OEM crash bars caused by the clamps. Had some dark tinted auto window film which I cut and wrapped around the crash bar before installing the clamps. Hope that prevents any marring of the bars.

With the bike on the center stand, peg adjustments was easy for my 6'2" frame and 32" inseam. Haven't had the opportunity to give them a try on the highway. With enough "adjustments points" provided, "tweeking" should be a breeze.:icon_biggrin:

How do like the Ergo II's now? Have you dragged them yet?

bob109
07-28-2013, 09:22 AM
How do like the Ergo II's now? Have you dragged them yet?

I really like the adjustability of the Egro II's. Had the opportunity to do some "super slab" riding and the pegs provide some great relief for the legs. I've made one adjustment since installing them and that made a world of difference in comfort.
I'm not a peg dragger so the only chance of the pegs touching the ground will be when I lay the bike over on its side to remove the rear wheel:icon_lol: I may even remove the right side peg when I perform that procedure!

Texas TC
07-28-2013, 12:24 PM
I agree with Bob. The mini arm Ergo II's are great. I tried the Ergo II's with the 6" arm on two previous Wings and could never adjust them to make them comfortable. The mini arms have the adjustability that works well for me. I have had them for a couple of months and have used them many times on the highway. They fit and feel perfect!