PDA

View Full Version : Another Military General Makes disparaging remarks......

BIGLRY
03-14-2015, 12:53 PM
Another Military General Makes disparaging remarks about the commander in Chief. So, the President asked him to come in for a meeting.

Pres. Obama says to the general, "These comments you made about me are so bad that I suppose that when I die you'll be happy to piss on my grave."

The General says, "no sir Mr. President, I swear that will never happen. I promised myself that when I depart from the military I will never wait in line again."
:lolup:

F6B1911
03-14-2015, 01:05 PM
Let's give that general another medal!

Limoles
03-14-2015, 01:44 PM
This is a portion of an American National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female interviewer and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation. Incidentally, the battle of words took place on a Tuesday.

So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

- We' re going to teach the Boy Scouts climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

- I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

- I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

- Well, you're equipped to be a whore , but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

BIGLRY
03-14-2015, 04:57 PM
This is a portion of an American National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female interviewer and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation. Incidentally, the battle of words took place on a Tuesday.

So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

- We' re going to teach the Boy Scouts climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

- I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

- I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

- Well, you're equipped to be a whore , but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.
Hehe as I've always heard, "never let the truth get in the way of a good story".:yes:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/reinwald.asp

Limoles
03-14-2015, 05:37 PM
An Australian ends up next to a British soldier in the trenches during World War II.

The British soldier turns to him and says, "Good to see you, mate. Have you come here to die?"

To which the Australian replies, "No, mate, I came here yesterday!"

terrydj
03-20-2015, 11:24 PM
An Australian ends up next to a British soldier in the trenches during World War II.

The British soldier turns to him and says, "Good to see you, mate. Have you come here to die?"

To which the Australian replies, "No, mate, I came here yesterday!"

In the fist world war the Americans had like a war magazine and in it was a comic strip
It had an American soldier on Guard duty
A pommy soldier walked up and the American soldier says halt who go''s their and the pommy describes himself and the American soldier says forward
Next a couple of Aussies walks up and the American soldier says halt who goes their and the Australian soldier says
Who the F**K wants to know
And the American soldier says forward Australians:yes:

srt8-in-largo
03-21-2015, 12:16 AM
:crackup::crackup::crackup: