PDA

View Full Version : F6B Rentals

FlaMike
03-16-2015, 07:56 PM
This is just an FYI.

While searching for the chance to rent an Indian, I ran across EagleRider. They've been around for quite some time, in Fla, but they have locations everywhere.
To my surprise, I found they rent F6B's and a bunch of other non Harley bikes. Of course they rent Harleys too.

If any future owners are on the fence, here's your chance to really try before you buy. Note: Not all bikes are available in all locations.

Disclaimer: I've never used them so I can't speak about how good/bad they are to deal with.

http://www.eaglerider.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=er

CarolinaRider
03-16-2015, 08:39 PM
I have used then twice in Vegas. The first time was from one location that rents Hondas, 2nd time was a different location about a block away that rented Harley and Indian. Wanted to try something different.

My only complaint was how the guy at the harley rental location (Depot) looked at me like I was crazy when I did not purchase the insurance to cover personal medical. Figured as much as I pay for ObamaCare already I might be covered but then again...

RoadSurfer
03-17-2015, 08:52 AM
Problem is that EagleRider rents the F6B with the short windshield. Any real demo or long distance tour on the bike with that windshield is not going to allow you to appreciate the bike nearly as much as you could without the wind noise and turbulence that the stock shorty shield gives you.