PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!!

Brian D
03-16-2015, 08:17 PM
Finally got the f6 out for the first time since December. I gotta say it felt great to go for a ride. It felt even better to hit that red line a couple times. 64degrees in western pa. I hope spring is here to stay

taxfree4
03-16-2015, 08:42 PM
We have a timeshare at Treasure Lake in DuBois, PA and western PA is some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen, excellent for riding.

Fla_rider
03-16-2015, 08:50 PM
Nice, congrats. I'll be shooting through PA at the end of June going to a family reunion in Bristol ,Ct.

Brian D
03-16-2015, 09:03 PM
We have a timeshare at Treasure Lake in DuBois, PA and western PA is some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen, excellent for riding.

I have never been to NYC. My wife and I are gonna take a weekend bike ride to see the statue of liberty In and out of New York. That city is way to big for me

Never been to treasure lake either but Dubois is a nice little ride from were I live

taxfree4
03-17-2015, 06:29 AM
I have never been to NYC. My wife and I are gonna take a weekend bike ride to see the statue of liberty In and out of New York. That city is way to big for me

Never been to treasure lake either but Dubois is a nice little ride from were I live

Never been there myself, that's a long ride for one day there are some nice hotels in Staten Island to stay, Staten Island is the country of NYC, take your bike down to the free ferry ride to Battery Park City. From there you can catch the ferry to the Statue.

MAYHEM01
03-17-2015, 06:56 AM
AWESOME!! I am sure you all are enjoying getting your F6b on the roads again after their winter slumber.

Reedman71
03-17-2015, 12:27 PM
Ah yes! I came home from work yesterday and the Beagle wanted to go for a ride. So I had to oblige him...

Brian D
03-17-2015, 04:38 PM
AWESOME!! I am sure you all are enjoying getting your F6b on the roads again after their winter slumber.

Mayhem01 those headlights are bad ass looking. They are def on my list since I'm prob gonna have this bike a few years. What is the life span of lights like those?