PDA

View Full Version : Lost radio Presets today?

Fla_rider
03-18-2015, 05:06 PM
Funny thing happened today, after work I plugged my iPod back in and cranked big red up and all the radio presets were gone as inthe number showing no matter what I hit was "0", not 87.1 just zero. Anyone else experience this?

unsub
03-18-2015, 05:21 PM
Are your battery terminals secure? Have you had the battery disconnected or the bike serviced recently? How are your clock settings and the other LCD panel settings like your greetings for example, all good? There may also be a fuse dedicated to the audio. That might be worth researching.

Fla_rider
03-18-2015, 06:07 PM
My bad apparently when you accidentally hit A SEL everything goes away?? Guess I should read the manual,:yikes:

srt8-in-largo
03-18-2015, 08:44 PM
Sounds like you went into Auto Select mode... where, if you're traveling and don't know the stations, the radio will automatically scan and save temp presets for you.

Your presets should still be there and show back up when you press A.SEL again.

Ixol Phaane
03-18-2015, 09:04 PM
Sounds like you went into Auto Select mode... where, if you're traveling and don't know the stations, the radio will automatically scan and save temp presets for you.

Your presets should still be there and show back up when you press A.SEL again.

Whoa! I learned something new today. :icon_biggrin:

BIGLRY
03-18-2015, 09:44 PM

Your presets should still be there and show back up when you press A.SEL again.:8:

Sorcerer
03-18-2015, 09:48 PM
I think most of have done that. Those that have had a GL1800 most likely have been there done that.

Fla_rider
03-19-2015, 11:05 AM
Well I thought I'd share, now I have the tee-shirt.:withstupid:

nvmyf6
03-19-2015, 05:08 PM
My bad apparently when you accidentally hit A SEL everything goes away?? Guess I should read the manual,:yikes:

who reads manuals anyway, some of us just look at the pictures, and where there's buttons, well you know :icon_mrgreen: