PDA

View Full Version : F6 sightings

tinknocker
03-21-2015, 04:01 PM
before I bought mine I had never seen one on the road...and I looked as I always look at passing motorcycles....Tuesday I saw a fast black one about 45 mi. from home and today I saw a not as fast red one in another town about 45 minutes away.That makes 2 this week beside watching mine in the shop Windows when I ride through town.

Jimmytee
03-21-2015, 04:29 PM
before I bought mine I had never seen one on the road...and I looked as I always look at passing motorcycles....Tuesday I saw a fast black one about 45 mi. from home and today I saw a not as fast red one in another town about 45 minutes away.That makes 2 this week beside watching mine in the shop Windows when I ride through town.

You , like other sheople , have it backwards. Anyone that is really in the know, knows that the red color is the fastest. That is why it was offered only one year. Honda could only have so many sporty red F6Bs.

53driver
03-21-2015, 04:47 PM
Well my local dealer claims to have sold over 25 F6Bs in the greater Philly area. I have yet to see one.
No surprise...they are all stealth, fast, black.

F6B1911
03-21-2015, 05:04 PM
Well my local dealer claims to have sold over 25 F6Bs in the greater Philly area. I have yet to see one.
No surprise...they are all stealth, fast, black.

25?? I have two local dealers who say they they are hard to move, one dealer still has a 2013 parked way in the back of the showroom, needless to say, I have not seen one F6B on the road since I purchased mine.
I did run into Opas Ride last summer at an motorcycle dealer open house, still drooling over his awesome paint job...

I guess there are only a select few in Michigan who have enough class and taste to purchase a F6B.

opas ride
03-21-2015, 06:37 PM
25?? I have two local dealers who say they they are hard to move, one dealer still has a 2013 parked way in the back of the showroom, needless to say, I have not seen one F6B on the road since I purchased mine.
I did run into Opas Ride last summer at an motorcycle dealer open house, still drooling over his awesome paint job...

I guess there only a select few in Michigan who have enough class and taste to purchase a F6B.
Thanks for the input and I appreciate your comments...Other than your black one, and two other red ones, seen last year, I, like you, have not seen any other F6B's on Michigans roads....Waiting for the rain to wash off the roads somewhat and then take the "old girl" for a ride...(My bike of course)....Ride safe

Old Ryder
03-21-2015, 10:08 PM
There were 14 bi-zillion bikes and I saw 8 F6Bs--all black except 1. They are a rare one to find on the hiway. Glad I got the "slow red" Don't think I could handle one any faster! :stirthepot:

tinknocker
03-22-2015, 11:20 AM

I guess there are only a select few in Michigan who have enough class and taste to purchase a F6B.

The semi local dealer in my area still has a 2013 not as fast red that I looked at last year and they weren't budging on the $16800 price in October of 14 not even willing to match prices...they are still sitting on this bike..they also don't have any 14's or 15's either

opas ride
03-22-2015, 01:54 PM
The semi local dealer in my area still has a 2013 not as fast red that I looked at last year and they weren't budging on the $16800 price in October of 14 not even willing to match prices...they are still sitting on this bike..they also don't have any 14's or 15's either
Last I knew it was the same story where I bought my F6B..Dealer in Northern Michigan still had a 2013 leftover on the floor and never displayed any 2014's on floor at all last year...Oh well, I love my bike....

Old Ryder
03-22-2015, 05:07 PM

That is because the red looks better, so you need to pay more for it. :duck:

JackB
03-23-2015, 08:56 PM
My Honda Dealer only sold one, mine. he will not stock any more he was glad to sell mine, it sat on the showroom for a year and a half. He also has a new Valkyrie which no one is looking at. But a new Honda dealer 40 miles away but in a bigger town sold a few of them last year and has a red leftover and 2 2015's on the showroom.

Ixol Phaane
03-24-2015, 01:27 PM
Spotted a Black F6B this past weekend in Cave Creek.

I was riding through on Saturday and Sunday and spotted what I think was the same bike on both days.

BobbyF6B... was that you?

What a crowd was out this weekend. Two great days for riding. My girl and I logged 200 m on Sunday... and I did 150 for charity on Sat.

Man, I love this weather and this bike. I'm off on Friday so might participate in another ride... a 250 miler for the Camp Courage Burn Camp here in AZ. :icon_biggrin:

bobbyf6b
03-25-2015, 12:37 AM
Spotted a Black F6B this past weekend in Cave Creek.

I was riding through on Saturday and Sunday and spotted what I think was the same bike on both days.

BobbyF6B... was that you?

What a crowd was out this weekend. Two great days for riding. My girl and I logged 200 m on Sunday... and I did 150 for charity on Sat.

Man, I love this weather and this bike. I'm off on Friday so might participate in another ride... a 250 miler for the Camp Courage Burn Camp here in AZ. :icon_biggrin:

Wasn't me in Cave Creek. I was working at Buddy Stubbs Bike Week Bash all day Saturday and rested my feet on Sunday.

The ORIGINAL Camp Courage Burn Camp ride is tomorrow, March 25th. It's the 15th annual Wednesday Riding For Kids. My group is the host so I'll be there for registration and then on our 250 mile ride. The "other" ride is a rip off of ours, but I guess it's ok since the kids are the winners. Too bad the other group couldn't find their own charity. Anyways...

I'll be at the Tap Haus tomorrow night for our raffle and after party. I'm taking the 6 on the ride.

.batman-smilie.

Ixol Phaane
03-25-2015, 10:53 AM
Wasn't me in Cave Creek. I was working at Buddy Stubbs Bike Week Bash all day Saturday and rested my feet on Sunday.

The ORIGINAL Camp Courage Burn Camp ride is tomorrow, March 25th. It's the 15th annual Wednesday Riding For Kids. My group is the host so I'll be there for registration and then on our 250 mile ride. The "other" ride is a rip off of ours, but I guess it's ok since the kids are the winners. Too bad the other group couldn't find their own charity. Anyways...

I'll be at the Tap Haus tomorrow night for our raffle and after party. I'm taking the 6 on the ride.

.batman-smilie.

If that wasn't you in CC last weekend, then there's another bike out there that looks like yours. It must be a Bizarro Bat Bike! :icon_biggrin:

I discovered the apparent truth about these two rides yesterday. I was unaware of the Buddy Stubbs ride before I came across the H-D of Scottsdale ride. I think I would have preferred riding today, but oh well. As you say the kids are the winners either way.

I am looking forward to the next annual Burn Camp Run in June, though. That's always a nice time. Maybe see you there.