PDA

View Full Version : Official .... 1st annual F6B Rally..... who is coming?

Phantom
07-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Here is our schedule :alc:

We WILL have a large TENT for this event, please send Steve0080 a PM if you are attending, Thank You !!!

When ? ....... AUGUST 29th, 2013 ---- SEPTEMBER 2nd, 2013 (Arrive Thursday, Ride Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Depart Monday)
Where? ....... Franklin, North Carolina
Hotel cost ?.. $49 per night (Microtel Inn) MAKE Your Reservation as soon as possible!
Who ? ......... Anyone with a Motorcycle that can keep up with the F6B's

If you attend ---> ALWAYS ride at your comfort level, this is NOT the place to prove your skills or hurt yourself trying to do so, you are responsible for your own actions , this event is just to share some nice riding amongst new friends.

Thursday early birds arrive between 2:00pm and 10:00pm
Thursday night tentatively planned for early bird dinner at FAT Buddies Ribs & BBQ restaurant
Thursday night.... meet and greet everyone under the Big Tent, have a couple of cold beers and introduce yourself.

Friday Tail of the DRAGON Ride day......RIGHT IN OUR BACK YARD (Friday will have the least amount of riders before the holiday weekend).
Friday night, dinner at FATZ restaurant
Friday night, after dinner.... Bike tinkering, looking at everyones accesories , socializing and consumption of some beverages under the Big Tent

Saturday morning group ride. Steve522 and Randy have the route already planned ....which includes MANY of the great roads in the North Carolina Mountains! We will be riding into Maggie Valley and stopping at the Wheels through time Motorcycle museum, Lunch location TBD
Saturday evening at the hotel ....a Line-up photo of all the Bikes
Saturday night.... Sparking up the Grill for an awesome cookout Dinner, we will have a auction for new accesories and door prizes.
Saturday night .... Bike tinkering, socializing and consumption of some beverages under the Big Tent

Sunday... group ride, more scenic roads, waterfall route and stopping at Dillard House for Lunch in N. Georgia
Sunday evening dinner (to be determined)
Sunday night... Bike tinkering, socializing and consumption of some beverages under the Big Tent

Monday morning Riders depart :biker:

HOTEL Information .....

Microtel Inn & Suites
81 Allman Drive
Franklin, NC 28734

Reservations: 888- 403-1700
Phone: 828- 349-9000

MichaelG
07-12-2013, 03:00 PM
NOW...I wanna know who ELSE from west of the Rockies is going to be there??????

I am riding from Washington State to NC...to be there...so WHO else is going to join me ?????

I dare ya...I double dare ya...I double dog dare ya...:icon_twisted:

Wingman
07-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Hmmm, my neck of the woods. That would be a solid maybe from me (if school allows).:yes:

bobbyf6b
07-12-2013, 07:39 PM

I am riding from Washington State to NC...to be there...so WHO else is going to join me ?????

If I was retired and independently wealthy I'd meet you there. :icon_mrgreen:

Mustangjake
07-12-2013, 08:27 PM
I will check & see about getting of work for a few day would be nice to meet up with everyone

Phantom
07-12-2013, 10:26 PM
:cheers:

If you are traveling from a long distance and cannot fit all of your clothes inside the saddle bags or an additional duffle bag on top of the passenger seat of the F6B, use UPS and ship additional clothing in a box to the Hotel so it is there waiting for you, use UPS to send back the dirty clothing or ......... wear OLD clothes to the event, wear the clean clothing that you shipped by UPS at the event and to return home. THROW away the OLD dirty clothes at the hotel.

:iduno: just my 2 cents

Wild Bill
07-13-2013, 11:44 AM
I will plan on comeing up there and meeting you High Rollers..Cant stay all weekend so not sure what day yet I can make it just yet.

Steve 0080
07-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Jake...if you want to ride up together let me know...we will be leaving around 4 am out of Leesburg...

Limbuck
07-17-2013, 02:44 PM
We booked today for 3 nights. Thanks again Steve and you also Phantom and whoever else for the rally and what you do for this site.

ghostrider
07-17-2013, 02:54 PM

Hard to pass on a "double dog dare" but I'm afraid I'm going to have to. :icon_frown:

bigdew
07-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Ill be there. Im riding in.

Phantom
07-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Ill be there. Im riding in.

Glad to hear it, Will be a great time for everyone.

Our website Supporting Vendors are contributing some of their products as Door prizes and some to be Auctioned off for the benefit of this great event. Thank You All :icon_cool::yes:

cwjj2001
07-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Is anyone planning to bring a passenger for this trip?

Phantom
07-30-2013, 05:55 PM
Is anyone planning to bring a passenger for this trip?

Yes, a few members are bringing their better halves :icon_mrgreen:

imported_scottydi
07-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Will be joining me Friday evening.

Scott

Nomadd
07-31-2013, 12:26 AM
Picked up my bike and didn't stop ridding for two hours. Love comes in all shapes and sizes that includes the F6B size. I'm stoked..... It's been a long fun day..

Dark Knight
07-31-2013, 11:55 AM
:icon_biggrin: I know what you mean. Fours months and still smiling.

Picked up my bike and didn't stop ridding for two hours. Love comes in all shapes and sizes that includes the F6B size. I'm stoked..... It's been a long fun day..