PDA

View Full Version : Do Australians ever sleep?

bigbird
03-23-2015, 01:57 PM
terrydj, just wondering, but do you ever sleep?
Maybe you have a high sugar intake?

terrydj
03-23-2015, 05:02 PM
Mate I thought the Heading Said
Do Australians like Sheep
"Hell Yeah"
And as for the sleep
Mate former Australian Infantry and the rest???????
No more needs to be said
In Fact that Brainy Dude with the Hair Albert Einstein only had 4hrs a night sleep
But he was just an amateur
But Saturday night after going to a Rockabilly Gig with two of the finest ladies and bringing em both home I did sleep in????? :icon_cool:

bigbird
03-23-2015, 06:18 PM
"Hell Yeah"

:lolup: :icon_laugh:

terrydj
03-23-2015, 07:33 PM
:lolup: :icon_laugh:

Mate I notice your a canadian :yes:
Had the chance to assist a Canadian Infantry Company when they came over to us for some assistance
Damn Fine men
Got to meet a few real Mahican Indians
I tell yah if the rest of Canadians are like the ones I met
The Countries a Bloody Duplicate of the one I live in
Any Convicts in Canada
Must be
You have had a fair bit to do with Pommy land :icon_cool:

Deer Slayer
03-23-2015, 07:43 PM
"Hell Yeah"
And as for the sleep
Mate former Australian Infantry and the rest???????
No more needs to be said
In Fact that Brainy Dude with the Hair Albert Einstein only had 4hrs a night sleep
But he was just an amateur
But Saturday night after going to a Rockabilly Gig with two of the finest ladies and bringing em both home I did sleep in????? :icon_cool:

Most famous Ausie lie, " Honest I was just pushing this sheep over the fence. ":yikes::poke:

bigbird
03-23-2015, 07:44 PM
Mate I notice your a canadian :yes:
Had the chance to assist a Canadian Infantry Company when they came over to us for some assistance
Damn Fine men
Got to meet a few real Mahican Indians
I tell yah if the rest of Canadians are like the ones I met
The Countries a Bloody Duplicate of the one I live in
Any Convicts in Canada
Must be
You have had a fair bit to do with Pommy land :icon_cool:

Oz and Canada are very similar, both being Great Britain's arse wipes at one time or another.
We both have an affinity for good beer and buxom women. Yee-Haw!
Also, we both don't understand the American passion for their hand guns.
But I seem to need way more sleep than you do. :stirthepot:

terrydj
03-23-2015, 09:19 PM
Oz and Canada are very similar, both being Great Britain's arse wipes at one time or another.
We both have an affinity for good beer and buxom women. Yee-Haw!
Also, we both don't understand the American passion for their hand guns.
But I seem to need way more sleep than you do. :stirthepot:

Mate remember when a few of the blokes from my section went over to Canada just to say hello to the blokes that we helped out.
Seen the pictures of em in Bloody Snow and Ice. 5 days before they were here in the J at around 95 your temp sweating their????es off
Pictures of em were in the snow and ice in the early morning with a couple of huge fish in their Hands all rugged up like Eskimos and the Canadians still in their Jocks?????

Mate if i lived where it was cold and their was snow and Ice I'd never get out of bed
The only place for ICE and Cold is in the fridge
Ahhhhh yes and women with real body parts
Just bloody outstanding :icon_cool:

vstar09
03-23-2015, 10:29 PM
We like them......maybe you don't need them WE do......lots of crazys here.....we say better safe than sorry....:yes:

Limoles
03-23-2015, 11:25 PM
Mate remember when a few of the blokes from my section went over to Canada just to say hello to the blokes that we helped out.
Seen the pictures of em in Bloody Snow and Ice. 5 days before they were here in the J at around 95 your temp sweating their????es off
Pictures of em were in the snow and ice in the early morning with a couple of huge fish in their Hands all rugged up like Eskimos and the Canadians still in their Jocks?????

Mate if i lived where it was cold and their was snow and Ice I'd never get out of bed
The only place for ICE and Cold is in the fridge
Ahhhhh yes and women with real body parts
Just bloody outstanding :icon_cool:

So , for "warm-up" Aussies keep those ships, if girls don't get out from fridges on time ?
Canadians couldn't do that . Grizzly bears are unforgiving and will turn any soul into the cold cuts .
Love all animals , but with cautions ... Zoophilia is accepted only by Sharia Law . :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

cosborn
03-24-2015, 11:22 PM
Yay Terry. talking about Canadians, I had the privilege to work with PPCLI in 1975, they were in Calgary at the time and then later with the Airborne Regt in Edmonton. Spent a bit of time in Frobisher Bay on Baffin Island, great time had by all. We trecked through Banff and Jasper and got into a lot of trouble.

Later on about mid 90s i think it was, I was working on the Australian Light Armoured Vehicle ASLAV project with GM Diesel Division DDGM in London Ontario.

My plan, before i fall off my perch is to go back to Canada and do some riding

cheers to all

Chris

'gw-smiley''riding':biker:

terrydj
03-25-2015, 03:44 AM
Yay Terry. talking about Canadians, I had the privilege to work with PPCLI in 1975, they were in Calgary at the time and then later with the Airborne Regt in Edmonton. Spent a bit of time in Frobisher Bay on Baffin Island, great time had by all. We trecked through Banff and Jasper and got into a lot of trouble.

Later on about mid 90s i think it was, I was working on the Australian Light Armoured Vehicle ASLAV project with GM Diesel Division DDGM in London Ontario.

My plan, before i fall off my perch is to go back to Canada and do some riding

cheers to all

Chris

'gw-smiley''riding':biker:

Mate light Infantry eh
That's them
A damn Fine bunch of men
Yah know 100deg/near 40C and a couple of days no sleep, no food and all the ups and downs, and the pricks would still come up and have a chat to get it right :yes:
Yeah in a place where grown men cry and the best break. (Jungle training Center Canungra) Battle Wing
Suppose that's why the songs were wrote and everyone who went through hated our G**s eh
Bloody good men eh :icon_cool: