PDA

View Full Version : Gone but not forgotten

Hornblower
03-26-2015, 09:51 AM
Many of you know that our old friend, DeerSlayer, has moved on to three wheels, the Can Am Spyder. He still plans to check in with our group and attend the Franklin rally (we can all give him a hard time then :icon_rolleyes:). I went by his house yesterday and took this pic of the Foggy Bottom Motor Werks shack and his new signage:

Spanky
03-26-2015, 09:56 AM
We should make a GBNF page (JK).... But, if history repeats itself,,, He'll be back.
Hope to see you on the road Deerslayer!

srt8-in-largo
03-26-2015, 11:11 PM
Who was that again?

:icon_biggrin:

hiflyer
03-26-2015, 11:35 PM
Glad he'll be in Franklin, I enjoyed visiting with him last year.

bobbyf6b
03-26-2015, 11:36 PM
Summertime snowmobile'n.

Deer Slayer
03-27-2015, 08:02 AM
Hi Guys,
Just lurking. HA! Hornblower now tell what the Police man said to you at breakfast! :poke::yikes::cop2::workout:

Deer Slayer
03-27-2015, 08:04 AM
We should make a GBNF page (JK).... But, if history repeats itself,,, He'll be back.
Hope to see you on the road Deerslayer!

Count on it, I am about ready to burn this mother in at the Gap!:cheers:

Hornblower
03-27-2015, 08:14 AM
Hi Guys,
Just lurking. HA! Hornblower now tell what the Police man said to you at breakfast! :poke::yikes::cop2::workout:

Oh yeah...When I first got my "B", I found another local rider (Bill-AKA DeerSlayer) who invited me to join his weekly breakfast group. These guys, like Bill, are a bunch of fun-loving pranksters. They found out about my history with a particular local sheriff and how that guy was giving me tickets for minor infractions and bordering on harassing me. I mean, when a police car parks in front of your house just to make you nervous, that's going a bit too far. Anyway, this past Wednesday, my prankster friends had worked it out with another deputy to come by the restaurant and walk over to me and say, "you're the guy I'm looking for!". There I was trying to figure out what I had done and how he had found me! About that time, the whole group broke up with laughter and I realized it was all a joke on me :icon_redface:. With friends like this...

srt8-in-largo
03-27-2015, 06:56 PM
Oh yeah...When I first got my "B", I found another local rider (Bill-AKA DeerSlayer) who invited me to join his weekly breakfast group. These guys, like Bill, are a bunch of fun-loving pranksters. They found out about my history with a particular local sheriff and how that guy was giving me tickets for minor infractions and bordering on harassing me. I mean, when a police car parks in front of your house just to make you nervous, that's going a bit too far. Anyway, this past Wednesday, my prankster friends had worked it out with another deputy to come by the restaurant and walk over to me and say, "you're the guy I'm looking for!". There I was trying to figure out what I had done and how he had found me! About that time, the whole group broke up with laughter and I realized it was all a joke on me :icon_redface:. With friends like this...

What no pics?

Classic! :icon_biggrin:

Hornblower
03-27-2015, 07:24 PM
What no pics?

DeerSlayer has a pic of this on his phone. Maybe he will post it here.

firetech
03-27-2015, 08:08 PM
Miss ya Bill (Deerslayer). See you in Franklin.

Funny stuff Ken. But I'd be worried if I was them, because payback is B.

srt8-in-largo
03-27-2015, 08:35 PM
DeerSlayer has a pic of this on his phone. Maybe he will post it here.

Maybe not fair of me to ask; I woulda had an embarassing mix of astonishment, fear, perplexity, and wonderment expressed on my face :icon_biggrin:

Deer Slayer
03-27-2015, 09:33 PM
What no pics?

You in a heap of trouble, Hornblower! Look at the eyes,!:yikes:
Pay backs are hell. :shock:

srt8-in-largo
03-27-2015, 09:57 PM
HA! Don't try to smile your way out of this one :icon_biggrin:

Hard to be fearful when the cop is Santa Claus though...

Hornblower
03-28-2015, 08:02 AM
That pic was taken after the joke was revealed. At this point, you can see I'm smiling again and my face is not quite as red. I guarantee you that when he first came in and walked past all the other guys, stood behind me, and said, "you're the guy I'm looking for", there was no smiling going on.

Deer Slayer
03-28-2015, 08:19 AM
That pic was taken after the joke was revealed. At this point, you can see I'm smiling again and my face is not quite as red. I guarantee you that when he first came in and walked past all the other guys, stood behind me, and said, "you're the guy I'm looking for", there was no smiling going on.

Tee hee tee hee!happygirlhappygirlhappygirlhappygirlhappygirl: cop2:

srt8-in-largo
03-28-2015, 03:23 PM
:crackup::crackup::crackup: