PDA

View Full Version : Demo Ride Today

RoughRider
07-13-2013, 04:57 PM
Had the pleasure of riding the F6B today. What an amazing machine it is. This bike is truly a work beauty and beast. Going thru the gears thru the twisty's felt like I was experiencing G force. Superb styling. Super smooth, super powerful, perfectly balanced. How do you describe perfection? F6B Hope to have one in my garage Sept. 23 as my retirement birthday gift to myself. Happy riding guys, stay safe.

Dark Knight
07-13-2013, 05:06 PM
Sir:

You left some drool on the roadway. :shhh:

RoughRider
07-13-2013, 05:32 PM
I had so much drool it was caked around the corners of my mouth..:icon_razz:. I've ridden a few bikes in my time, but this is the best, the one I was waiting for. Only a few things I would change cosmeticaly , 11 inch windshield, add highway pegs, LED fog lights. As for the bike, like I mentioned earlier PERFECT

Trike lady
07-13-2013, 05:52 PM
The F6B would be an awesome retirement/birthday gift.
Congrats ahead of time.

RoughRider
07-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Thank you Trike Lady..let me rephrase, Retirement for me is described as not working full time.:banghead:.lol To alleviate the pain of it I plan on taking extended vacations. I'd like a second helping of desert please. Thanks again for the well wishes.

FlyinF
07-13-2013, 06:53 PM
When I retired in 2010 my present was a new Wing and a week after retirement I rode it to Alaska, what a trip. This year on my third anniversary from retirement I traded in the Wing for the F6............seems like life is getting better the older I get. No more Alaska trips but I am sure the F6 has many journeys for me to discover.
Enjoy your retirement, it's a blast.

RoughRider
07-13-2013, 07:39 PM
WOW..Alaska..what a trip that must have been! I live in Louisiana,,4500 miles, average 400 miles a day not counting the side trips..would take me at least two weeks there and even more coming back. Great adventure coming and going.