PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION TO ALL :

Limoles
03-29-2015, 12:24 AM
Beside enjoying my rides on motorcycles and to support my hobby - I must work . As most of you already know , I operate limousine business . I wear and recycle cars , like most of us do with shoes . At present I do need large SUV with extended body - Type L . Since prices for gasoline dropped dramatically , people returned back to big vehicles . Unfortunatelly ( for me ) those types are in big demand now and all dealers do not have them on stock , or can't get enough to supply those , who need one . Most of production is exhausted by export to diplomatic US Posts around the world and Middle East , reach in oil countries . In this point I have to look for used , low mileage , in presentable shape .. Has to be black , or dark gray / titanium / silver . So , if by chances any of you have for sale , or could see neighbor , or relative willing to get rid off it , please let me know . My first choice is GMC Yukon Denali LX , but second in line can be Chevy Suburban LT. Cadillac is to fancy and to expensive anyway.
My email is : limoles@comcast.net
Thank you in advance .

vmaxed
03-29-2015, 08:41 AM
Take your pic http://www.blasiuschevycadillac.com/VehicleSearchResults?make=Chevrolet&model=Suburban

Limoles
03-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Take your pic http://www.blasiuschevycadillac.com/VehicleSearchResults?make=Chevrolet&model=Suburban

Thanks - I've already been enquiring their offers . Unfortunately they have only 4 wheel drive , which I do not need .
Sorry - I forgot to mention it before .

bigbird
03-29-2015, 10:48 AM
Unfortunately they have only 4 wheel drive , which I do not need .

What, no snow or ice in Joyzee?

Limoles
03-29-2015, 10:54 AM
What, no snow or ice in Joyzee?

Yes - there were plenty of it , but we know how to "dance" between plow trucks . 4 wheelers are for beginners :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

shooter
03-29-2015, 12:16 PM
Yeah that's where we 'begin' to show you 2wheelers why you should own a 4wheeler.:lolup:

Limoles
04-01-2015, 11:30 AM
Thank you so much to many responders . This Forum is really , really great .
I was able to buy 1 year old , very little mileage Ford Expedition EL for a great price .
I'm planning to ride my B with motorcycle trailer attached to it .
From my place to Fort Lauderdale is about 1,000 miles , so I hope to do it in one day.
On the way back , I'll pull the trailer behind newly purchased truck and load my B on it .
Pleasure with business usually make sense .
One more time - Thank you for all tips .

srt8-in-largo
04-01-2015, 11:24 PM
Very good Limoles! Sounds like a fun trip with a practical aspect. Please strap your bike carefully on the trailer :icon_biggrin:

taxfree4
04-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Thank you so much to many responders . This Forum is really , really great .
I was able to buy 1 year old , very little mileage Ford Expedition EL for a great price .
I'm planning to ride my B with motorcycle trailer attached to it .
From my place to Fort Lauderdale is about 1,000 miles , so I hope to do it in one day.
On the way back , I'll pull the trailer behind newly purchased truck and load my B on it .
Pleasure with business usually make sense .
One more time - Thank you for all tips .

Stay down there till September and come to Franklin for the rally.