PDA

View Full Version : Freedom exhaust

bobbyf6b
03-29-2015, 01:01 AM
They are here in Phoenix for the bike fest and I got really excited cuz they were doing free installs. But guess what? No metric exhausts on hand. I was ready to whip out the credit card and everything. All I got was a catalog and a "sorry". I wanted to say piss off but I contained myself. Nobody ever has what I want in stock anyway. They said they can order them for me. Big whoop, I can do that myself.

12775 12776

FlaMike
03-29-2015, 06:25 AM
Had the same response from Rush Exhaust at Daytona Bikeweek.
In fact the idiot working the tent didn't even know that Rush made exhaust for Goldwings/F6B.

Blackedout2014
03-29-2015, 08:07 AM
Had the same response from Rush Exhaust at Daytona Bikeweek.
In fact the idiot working the tent didn't even know that Rush made exhaust for Goldwings/F6B.

The Rush exhaust on my F6 sounds good...not great...if you dont have them already. I thought they would make a hugh difference but do not. I ordered the Torq Loopz last week, UPS will deliver tomorrow. I am pacing the floor waiting to get them installed! I will record audio-video of before & after.

er.medic
03-29-2015, 09:10 AM
I'm waiting for the Two Bros. exhaust to become available :icon_wink:

Texas TC
03-29-2015, 09:40 AM
I really like my Torq Masters. Had them for almost two years and they have held up exceptionally well. Nice mellow tone without the drone.

Blackedout2014
03-29-2015, 10:32 AM
I really like my Torq Masters. Had them for almost two years and they have held up exceptionally well. Nice mellow tone without the drone.

EXCELLENT INFO !!!! Thank you

shooter
03-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Really like the V&H. Only have about 500 miles on them but they sound great. No drone and a really wicked sound at WOT. Only marginally louder on the hwy. Nice deep sound at a idle.

VP8
03-29-2015, 03:32 PM
I'm waiting for the Two Bros. exhaust to become available :icon_wink:

ER, I too am waiting for Two Bros...I really wish I could hear it in person though. Two Bros exhaust should be available any day now, and they will run $800.

FlaMike
03-29-2015, 03:43 PM
The Rush exhaust on my F6 sounds good...not great...if you dont have them already. I thought they would make a hugh difference but do not. I ordered the Torq Loopz last week, UPS will deliver tomorrow. I am pacing the floor waiting to get them installed! I will record audio-video of before & after.

I've had Rush exhaust (2.25 baffle) on bike for about 8 mos and I'm happy. Also got a set of Torg Loops setting in the garage, just hadn't got around to putting them on. I'll be interested to see how yours sound.

bigdew
03-29-2015, 11:15 PM
I have the 2.5" Rush Exhaust and just got my Torq Loopz this week and will be finishing up the install tomorrow I can't wait to hear how they sound. I was wanting to get rid of the drone.