PDA

View Full Version : Up Grading Speakers

jerrym
04-01-2015, 10:02 AM
Question about upgrading speakers in the F6B. I am using the Sena SHM 10 Bluetooth with the SM 10 transmitter on the bike. It works great specially I like the way the phone works. The only complaint I have is the quality of sound through the headsets playing music. With the phone MP3 player is better than using the bike sound system through the transmitter. On the bike with the dash speakers turned up load enough to hear it in the wind I get distortion through the bike speakers. Would better speakers take care of this? If so what are the best speaker available. I wish there were a better speaker available in the Sena headsets.

Jimmytee
04-01-2015, 03:45 PM
Question about upgrading speakers in the F6B. I am using the Sena SHM 10 Bluetooth with the SM 10 transmitter on the bike. It works great specially I like the way the phone works. The only complaint I have is the quality of sound through the headsets playing music. With the phone MP3 player is better than using the bike sound system through the transmitter. On the bike with the dash speakers turned up load enough to hear it in the wind I get distortion through the bike speakers. Would better speakers take care of this? If so what are the best speaker available. I wish there were a better speaker available in the Sena headsets.

How good you want it? :shhh::icon_mrgreen: