PDA

View Full Version : Highway Pegs for shorter riders

Fla_rider
04-02-2015, 02:58 PM
About a month ago I bought some Ergo II's. First mistake, unless your 6' tall you'll be tippy toeing to reach these. So I figured I'll just order the extension, 2nd mistake- extensions don't come in black! Fudge. So I had them powder coated. They came out very good. I can reach the pegs now with ease. I don't think this way is the cheaper solution to the Ergo III's but I prefer the look. What do you think?

12879 12880 12881

badpapi
04-02-2015, 03:36 PM
About a month ago I bought some Ergo II's. First mistake, unless your 6' tall you'll be tippy toeing to reach these. So I figured I'll just order the extension, 2nd mistake- extensions don't come in black! Fudge. So I had them powder coated. They came out very good. I can reach the pegs now with ease. I don't think this way is the cheaper solution to the Ergo III's but I prefer the look. What do you think?

12879 12880 12881

THOSE LOOK GOOD !
I'm running the same ones . i buy mine used in chrome from a friend. i haven't power coated them yet.
i did buy a can of plastic dip and spray them flat black for now .

also I'm 6'1 so these are way to close for me .
did the original you buy have a small extensions ?
if so please add me first in line to buy them from you . :)

Steve 0080
04-02-2015, 03:48 PM
I am picking up a set or at least trying them on on Sat...Mic-O-Pegs....DL version....these are for folks with a very short leg...I may need the DD version.... I will post something Sun !!!

Papi, before you upload your pics, rotate the picks to the correct level.... it is a arrow sign going in a circle!

Fla_rider
04-02-2015, 03:48 PM
Ok, I left them at the shop, duh!:banghead:

Funny Steve, no matter how I take the pic it rotates. The camera was straight up and down when I took

12884 12885

Figured it out on an iPad!

badpapi
04-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Papi, before you upload your pics, rotate the picks to the correct level.... it is a arrow sign going in a circle![/QUOTE]
:icon_rolleyes: (lol Jk)

Fla_rider

Ok, I left them at the shop, duh!

can you get them still ?
if you are planing on getting them please let me know .
and how much will be .
before i order a set . thanks !
also clean your inbox please i try pming you and says is full until you clear

Fla_rider
04-02-2015, 04:12 PM
Wow never empty pm box! Corrected. I'll let you know..

Tbone56
04-02-2015, 06:24 PM

12879 12880 12881

I have the Egro II's and they seem plenty long enough for my 5-10 height and 30" inseam. I even bought the shorty arms, but went back to the long arms. Love em.

Tbone56

shortleg0521
04-02-2015, 08:10 PM
I have the Egro II's and they seem plenty long enough for my 5-10 height and 30" inseam. I even bought the shorty arms, but went back to the long arms. Love em.

Tbone56

I have the ergo 3s and I am 5, 6 and they seem to fit
Me fine. Mine are mounted higher and clamped all the way
Back just before the bend of the crash bar.
shortleg

srt8-in-largo
04-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Looks good to me!

Fla_rider
04-03-2015, 07:23 AM
Just to recap I bought Ergo II's by mistake. They come in black with short extensions. The 6" extensions only comes in chrome not black. I had the 6" extension powder coated black. Now I'm good to go and can reach the pegs no problem. I like the look better than the Ergo III's.