PDA

View Full Version : Finally a ride

opas ride
04-04-2015, 06:38 PM
After my F6B sat in the garage covered for the long, cold, Michigan winter, after 4 1/2 months, I got in a nice ride for about a hour today...A little cool, but I had almost forgotten how much I love this bike....Made my day!!!!

stroguy
04-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Very good. We did a 120 mile trip through Conroe, Montgomery and DeSoto forest this afternoon. Glad you are back in the saddle.

CopperMike
04-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Me too! Brought bike home last week and finally had a day off and no rain so wife and I did about a 60 mile scoot to get a feel for two up. Excited for this summer!

Old Ryder
04-04-2015, 06:59 PM
i had mine out 3 times this week. Already up to 1200 miles since November.

53driver
04-04-2015, 07:23 PM
i had mine out 3 times this week. Already up to 1200 miles since November.

2,958 miles since March 4.... :icon_mrgreen:

Old Ryder
04-04-2015, 09:57 PM
2,958 miles since March 4.... :icon_mrgreen:

.notworthy.

Yea, well some of us have been busy spending money on Farkles and trying to keep a wife happy at the same time.

It's not easy.

53driver
04-04-2015, 11:13 PM
.notworthy.

Yea, well some of us have been busy spending money on Farkles and trying to keep a wife happy at the same time.

It's not easy.

My wife tells me to "get out!" So, I guess it makes her happy.....

naga viper
04-05-2015, 12:31 AM
Have pulled mine to garage door two times last night opened door and I am gathering up gear it starts PORING RAIN! :banghead:
so much for my Friday night off ride. Tonight I did same this f%#@*& time its snow flurries. :banghead: not bad But something is telling me to wait. I am chomping at the Bit! three nights off new fog lights installed and some heated chaps to try out well maybe tomorrow?

naga viper
04-05-2015, 04:22 AM
Ok I ended up giving in.
Haven't ridden since November.
Was a tad cold but I got out
Heated chaps helped alot.
Hopefully they get around to patching the potholes soon roads got their azzes kicked this winter.

bob109
04-05-2015, 05:16 AM
Ok I ended up giving in.
Haven't ridden since November.
Was a tad cold but I got out
Heated chaps helped alot.
Hopefully they get around to patching the potholes soon roads got their azzes kicked this winter.

I feel for you Mike:shock: The roads here in Florida are like "silk" compared to the "all terrain courses" of NE Pa.:icon_lol: Weather is a bit balmy with daytime highs in the high eighties and a occasional shower. If I recall I still owe you a cold one whenever we get to Quaker State. I've managed to put almost 10K miles on my 6 since arriving in the Sun Shine State. This "snow birding" is a tough job but being a "old coal cracker" I'm up to the task. I'm sure you'll will save me some of those "pot holes" for my return later this month:icon_lol:

naga viper
04-05-2015, 05:22 AM
Bob you may have as many as you like.
enjoy that sunshine state as long as you can.
pa should have their saying gloom and doom. Ha ha