PDA

View Full Version : cops gone wild

racer
04-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Horse chase and everything...

should have stolen a faster horse!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-officers-pummel-man-repeatedly-after-chase-stolen-horse-n338881

the moral: Never run from the cops. It makes them very angry.

srt8-in-largo
04-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Like another recent video, I have trouble finding too much sympathy for these fools. This guy seems like he probably needed a couple of those swift kicks to the head.

cosborn
04-11-2015, 01:56 AM
Sorry guys, no one should be subjected to the likes of these mental pigmys, I guess all police force attract these sorts but they need to culled.

Just my thoughts on a group who should be helping the community, not destroying it.

Chris

hiflyer
04-11-2015, 06:13 AM
Sorry guys, no one should be subjected to the likes of these mental pigmys, I guess all police force attract these sorts but they need to culled.

Just my thoughts on a group who should be helping the community, not destroying it.

Chris

So it's ok to run from the police? I don't condone brutality in any form, but a person running from the law is a criminal. What happens next is in the hands of the criminal.

GNW
04-11-2015, 06:39 AM
Duh?? Mindless folks !
Stupid criminals!
Cops forget about media attention/videos?
Go figure.

taxfree4
04-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Actually he got away easy, years ago horse thieving would have gotten you strung up at the nearest tree so a couple of shots in nuts ain't so bad.

racer
04-13-2015, 03:48 PM
Actually he got away easy, years ago horse thieving would have gotten you strung up at the nearest tree so a couple of shots in nuts ain't so bad.

:icon_lol:

We haven't hung anyone for horse stealing or anything else in 50 or 60 years, so yes I believe that a beating was excessive in this case.

srt8-in-largo
04-13-2015, 10:16 PM
Nawwwww.... we've been lowering the bar and coddling the fools for long enough.

Look at where this has gotten us; you can ATTACK a cop in broad daylight, reach in his car, go for his gun, and we FOOLISHLY as a country turn this guy (Michael Brown) into some sort of twisted and sick martyr.

The guy in this video is reportedly a career criminal... he's not making "mistakes"... he's not a misguided youth... he's a GROWN MAN consciously making bad decisions. I would vote tomorrow to give cops the right to lash fools like this within inches of his life on the spot. Wanna make a bet on what that would do to crime rates?

taxfree4
04-14-2015, 06:25 AM
:icon_lol:

We haven't hung anyone for horse stealing or anything else in 50 or 60 years, so yes I believe that a beating was excessive in this case.

Sounds like it's a perfect occasion to start. I don't know what state this happened in but if the owner of this horse caught him stealing it and shot and killed the thief in progress it would have been justified. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other, granted a swing hanging from a tree might take a little longer than a gallows hanging but screw him let him choke a little.