PDA

View Full Version : Definitely Messed up

seadog
04-10-2015, 10:19 PM
I went to find my title for the Suzuki so I could pick up the F6B Monday. No Title!
I had sent it out to get the lean released 3 weeks ago and they told me it would be back in 1 to 2 weeks. My wife usually gets them and puts them up where they are safe, and I didn't check with her but the title had not come back! I quizzed the Secretary of States office which I had sent the release form and title from and they checked on it and found out that the bank that had originally made the loan had sold the loan to another outfit and the lean release had a different name for the release of the loan than was on the title. They are working to straighten it out but here I sit, the F6B is done and ready to be picked up and I have no title for the Suzuki trade in. To big a hassle to do anything else but wait....

chipmaker
04-10-2015, 11:44 PM
I didn't have the title to my F6B when I traded it in, dealership didn't care, didn't call for it until 2 weeks later...

seadog
04-11-2015, 05:11 AM
Plus I have had him do work on the new one, I didn't like the black pipes as old guys like myself like Chrome, so he took a new set off a New 2014 F6b, Chrome ones and put it on my F6b and also he installed a Bagger-shield I requested before I pick it up. Just doesn't want to make the trade until title is in hand.:banghead:

53driver
04-11-2015, 07:15 AM
Plus I have had him do work on the new one, I didn't like the black pipes as old guys like myself like Chrome, so he took a new set off a New 2014 F6b, Chrome ones and put it on my F6b and also he installed a Bagger-shield I requested before I pick it up. Just doesn't want to make the trade until title is in hand.:banghead:

Oh man....I would have traded you my 8 month chrome pipes + cash for those black ones......

Spanky
04-11-2015, 07:27 AM
Oh man....I would have traded you my 8 month chrome pipes + cash for those black ones......

me too!

CarolinaRider
04-11-2015, 07:42 AM
me too!

Me Three!!!

I cringed a little when I read this. OK Let me know what dealer In case I want to work them a little. But the fact you traded them for another new set. Guess we will have to wait for another opportunity.

richw56
04-11-2015, 07:47 AM
I had a similar issue when I traded in my VTX1300C toward my '14 F6B Deluxe.
I'd misplaced the title on the VTX, and had to wait for a replacement to arrive by mail.
What I worked out with the dealer was that they ran my credit card for the difference, then credited that amount back to my card several days later when I received the replacement title and signed it over to them so they legally owned the VTX.
In the meantime, I was putting in some happy miles on the new F6B.
The title showed up fast enough so that the issue was resolved within the same credit cycle, so the money was charged and credited back on the same statement.
This should work for you, as long as you have some room left on one of your cards.

F6B1911
04-11-2015, 08:28 AM
The waiting is the hardest part

seadog
04-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Me Three!!!

I cringed a little when I read this. OK Let me know what dealer In case I want to work them a little. But the fact you traded them for another new set. Guess we will have to wait for another opportunity.

Hey like I always say "OLD GUYS LIKE CHROME" and I just happen to be one, I know some guys like the black ones but they did nothing for me, that Silver F6B will look "Bitchen" with those chrome pipes

seadog
04-11-2015, 02:15 PM
I had a similar issue when I traded in my VTX1300C toward my '14 F6B Deluxe.
I'd misplaced the title on the VTX, and had to wait for a replacement to arrive by mail.
What I worked out with the dealer was that they ran my credit card for the difference, then credited that amount back to my card several days later when I received the replacement title and signed it over to them so they legally owned the VTX.
In the meantime, I was putting in some happy miles on the new F6B.
The title showed up fast enough so that the issue was resolved within the same credit cycle, so the money was charged and credited back on the same statement.
This should work for you, as long as you have some room left on one of your cards.
Looks like that worked out for you, but its going on the 4th week since I sent that title in to have the release done and you know those governments they drag their feet as much as possible, the waiting game is afoot!

seadog
04-11-2015, 02:20 PM

The dealer said, but you don't have to polish any chrome when I said those black ones were terrible, so I show him the blinged out M109R I own with unlimited chrome on it and said does it look like I have a problem polishing chrome? I guess not he replied.

srt8-in-largo
04-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Terry, is that you? :icon_biggrin:

hgslayr
04-11-2015, 08:14 PM
If you like polishing your bike you gotta get a Rune...lol
Im kinda looking forward to more riding and less polishing...

BIGLRY
04-11-2015, 09:15 PM
If you like polishing your bike you gotta get a Rune...lol
Im kinda looking forward to more riding and less polishing...
Oh how I know hgslayr bling-bling
Glad to see ya onboard and I still have my Rune and keep it wrapped to cut down the polishing while riding the F6B :301:

hgslayr
04-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Sup biglry...been a long time bro...Hope to have a 2015 in the next month...Checkin out the matte one...Hows the rune running?

BIGLRY
04-13-2015, 11:20 AM
Sup biglry...been a long time bro...Hope to have a 2015 in the next month...Checkin out the matte one...Hows the rune running?What's to say my friend it's a Honda:icon_lol:
I jumped on the F6B band wagon in Sept of 2013 with the first one my local stealer got in by trading two of my Runes for a black deluxe F6B, extended warrantee, can of touch up paint, service manual and a tank of gas, no $ traded hands and I have never looked back.:yes:
Still have all my VTX1800 and one Rune left, but the F6B is my "go to ride" 80% of the time.
I've done the Day Long, Heli Bars & Torq Loopz with a few other minor mods for comfort, ya know me, can't leave anything completely stock.
Ya ever get out here on the left coast and want to run "UP the 1" let me know, it is my play ground. :301:

seadog
04-13-2015, 04:51 PM
I went to find my title for the Suzuki so I could pick up the F6B Monday. No Title!
I had sent it out to get the lean released 3 weeks ago and they told me it would be back in 1 to 2 weeks. My wife usually gets them and puts them up where they are safe, and I didn't check with her but the title had not come back! I quizzed the Secretary of States office which I had sent the release form and title from and they checked on it and found out that the bank that had originally made the loan had sold the loan to another outfit and the lean release had a different name for the release of the loan than was on the title. They are working to straighten it out but here I sit, the F6B is done and ready to be picked up and I have no title for the Suzuki trade in. To big a hassle to do anything else but wait....

The dealer won't budge, I told him I would drop off the M109R with a bill of sale with the vin number on it and pick up the F6B and give him the rest of the money and bring the title in for the Suzuki when it came back from the state but he won't do it without the title so I sit and wait the F6B is sitting down there ready to run. I hate waiting!!!!!

opas ride
04-13-2015, 05:09 PM
The dealer won't budge, I told him I would drop off the M109R with a bill of sale with the vin number on it and pick up the F6B and give him the rest of the money and bring the title in for the Suzuki when it came back from the state but he won't do it without the title so I sit and wait the F6B is sitting down there ready to run. I hate waiting!!!!!
Don't quite agree with the "hard-ball" action your dealer is giving you...I had a similar issue with the title/payoff lien on my Victory Vision which took about 3 weeks for Lansing to get "off their ass" and send me my clear title..But Central Motorsports worked great with me and I picked up the bike and gave them the title when it finally came...Apparently these guys are not "trusting" you as perhaps prior experience with someone else did not go so well???...Hope it all works out soon, weather is finally getting better....Ride safe

srt8-in-largo
04-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Dealers only budge when they know you're serious about walking away... but, yeah, even then some won't :icon_biggrin: