PDA

View Full Version : Rivco fold in Highway pegs

seadog
04-15-2015, 05:54 PM
Is there any other outfits that makes a set of highway pegs that fold out of site like the Rivcos do? I really like them but the anodized ones are $299 and I wanted the chrome ones after putting all this chrome on my new bike, but they are 100 bucks more just for the chrome no difference in style or shape. I can't live with those anodized, the chrome ones are gorgeous, I might have to put the trigger on a new set if no one else makes them like that at a reasonable price.

srt8-in-largo
04-15-2015, 10:38 PM
Have you seen Mick O Pegs (http://www.ridingiswonderful.com/)?

Steve 0080
04-16-2015, 08:18 AM
No, currently it is your only option.....

Jim
04-16-2015, 10:31 AM
They are expensive, but I love mine, although I have the black anodized ones. They are comfortable and IMO they really go with the style of the bike.

seadog
04-16-2015, 12:03 PM
They are expensive, but I love mine, although I have the black anodized ones. They are comfortable and IMO they really go with the style of the bike.

I'm going have to get the shovel and dig up the life saving buying those chrome ones, but I have taken off the black exhaust and have chrome ones and I am going to add more chrome accessories to this 2015 Deluxe that I have had the dealer adding mods to. So Its the big money ones or nothing.....Oh well its only money right! I'll have to eat peanut butter sandwiches for the summer just so the bike can be shiney

miramiramira
04-16-2015, 01:22 PM
value accessories had the best price I could find when I bought mine.

the chrome is gorgeous.

choptop
04-16-2015, 06:46 PM
Love my chrome ones !!!