PDA

View Full Version : Not a bad day

Sorcerer
04-16-2015, 08:35 AM
Departed Minneapolis at 6:00 am Wedensday. Arrived Cincinati OH at 7:15 pm CDT. 13 1/4 hours, 791 miles. From Madison WIS to Bloomington ILL, I was mostly on the left side of the tires.:shock: knocked fuel mileage down to 36 mpg. Found some rain between Indy and Cincinati. Not enough to put on rain gear or slow down. A 2 Advil morning.:icon_rolleyes:

db24
04-16-2015, 10:25 AM
Nice ride! I'll be doing Madison (general area) to St. Louis Monday, probably along some of the same roads. Can't wait to get going!

Fla_rider
04-16-2015, 01:11 PM
:postpics:

Sorcerer
04-16-2015, 08:48 PM
Your saying you need pictures of gas stations and an interstate rest stop? Back away from your key board. :yikes:

srt8-in-largo
04-16-2015, 08:59 PM
IMO part of the attraction of long distance touring is that the common sights and sounds on the road are transformed into... a form of art.

"...

Leonardo da Vinci said that there are three types of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, and those who do not see. Contemporary art tries to attract the attention of all these kinds of people, even the last type. Modern art is sometimes bright and flashy, but at the same time it is unexpected, it appears in displays we would never have thought about before.

Art is a way of finding beauty in the world, and adding a sense of joy to our lives. However it can also act as a way of dealing with the problems of existence that have bothered humanity for millennia. In a more abstract sense, it can influence the way you live and make your life itself a recognized thing of value. Somerset Maugham believed that life is an art, that every person creates a work of art just by living.

This is a powerful thing - in letting art become a part of our life and allowing it to form our lives, we can live in a world where everything can be art, or the inspiration for art, and where everyone can in some sense be an artist."

christian52
04-17-2015, 06:13 AM
:postpics:someone needs to delete this dumb ass banner from the internet TOTALLY.....some post dont need pictures,just an imagination level above that of a three year old!!:jerkit:

Tedubya
04-17-2015, 06:20 AM
someone needs to delete this dumb ass banner from the internet TOTALLY.....some post dont need pictures,just an imagination level above that of a three year old!!:jerkit:

LMAO

srt8-in-largo
04-17-2015, 08:41 AM
deleted

srt8-in-largo
04-17-2015, 08:42 AM
someone needs to delete this dumb ass banner from the internet TOTALLY.....some post dont need pictures,just an imagination level above that of a three year old!!:jerkit:

I was on a roll until I saw this post... I haven't run across a d-bag in quite some time.

Steve 0080
04-17-2015, 08:47 AM
Your saying you need pictures of gas stations and an interstate rest stop? Back away from your key board. :yikes:

Wayyyyyy to funny !!!! :lolup:

christian52
04-17-2015, 08:47 AM
I was on a roll until I saw this post... I haven't run across a d-bag in quite some time.someone 1500 miles away calling me a douche bag......thats a real threat!!