PDA

View Full Version : For all the NEWBIES

Phantom
04-16-2015, 07:02 PM
For all the NEWBIES, we are glad that you are here :icon_cool::yes: we ask that you POST in the correct sub-forums

I just MOVED 12 -15 posts from the General Message page.

Items for sale belong in the Classifieds, not the General Message board
New add-on do-dads belong in the Accessories , not the General Message board
Repairs or modifications belong in the Garage, not the General Message board
Planning a trip belongs in the Rides, Trips and Gatherings, not the General Message board

carry-on :icon_cool::yes:

srt8-in-largo
04-16-2015, 07:43 PM
So if you're not a noob you can post anywhere?

Right on! :icon_biggrin:

Phantom
04-16-2015, 08:01 PM
For all the NEWBIES, we are glad that you are here :icon_cool::yes: we ask that you POST in the correct sub-forums

I just MOVED 12 -15 posts from the General Message page.

Items for sale belong in the Classifieds, not the General Message board
New add-on do-dads belong in the Accessories , not the General Message board
Repairs or modifications belong in the Garage, not the General Message board
Planning a trip belongs in the Rides, Trips and Gatherings, not the General Message board

carry-on :icon_cool::yes:

So if you're not a noob you can post anywhere?

Right on! :icon_biggrin:

I forgot to add, there used to be a couple of OLD timers that were removed from this forum for not understanding the simple request, they were from Florida and I have a 3rd Floridian in my cross-hairs :icon_razz: swordfight

srt8-in-largo
04-16-2015, 08:20 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PaaZtbdvh18/UowoiHkktqI/AAAAAAAABig/bNc3hHFTB8w/s800/tve917-19651001-156.gif

:icon_biggrin:

Limoles
04-16-2015, 09:03 PM
http://www.salon.com/2013/07/26/5_reasons_why_florida_is_the_weirdest_state_ever_p artner/

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_bi ggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::i con_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_bigg rin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::ico n_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggri n::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_ biggrin::icon_biggrin:

srt8-in-largo
04-16-2015, 09:09 PM
If being free and not having the government riding your back is crazy, then this is one CRAZY state :icon_biggrin: