PDA

View Full Version : Hey! 2015's looking like a good year!

Bryster
04-17-2015, 08:51 AM
Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a few months and I'd contemplated replacing the VFR1200X (Crosstourer) with bikes from the CTX1300 to the Suzuki M109, the wife can't get on and off the crosstourer easily, and the hunt began.

Took a 2015 titanium out the other day and was sold, the low speed handling, sheer grunt and comfort for both was awesome.

So I'm in! signing up tomorrow...

Look forward to stupid questions when I can't get the search to give what I want! :shock:
Great information from all that I've seen so far, good forum.

Don't know of any other F6B owners in these parts, Perth, Western Australia... might see one on the road one day!

Bryster

bobbyf6b
04-17-2015, 09:23 AM
Welcome. You won't regret it!

Steve 0080
04-17-2015, 09:26 AM
'welcome gang' to the board.... There are a couple owners in your area...maybe they will chime in and meet up !!!

shortleg0521
04-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a few months and I'd contemplated replacing the VFR1200X (Crosstourer) with bikes from the CTX1300 to the Suzuki M109, the wife can't get on and off the crosstourer easily, and the hunt began.

Took a 2015 titanium out the other day and was sold, the low speed handling, sheer grunt and comfort for both was awesome.

Look forward to stupid questions when I can't get the search to give what I want! :shock:

Don't know of any other F6B owners in these parts, Perth, Western Australia... might see one on the road one day!

Bryster
Just remember there are now dumb questions!!!!!
We all have been there and felt just like you.
Shortleg

Old Ryder
04-17-2015, 12:09 PM
Hi all,

Bryster

Just do a search and you will find I have already asked all the stupid ones! :icon_mrgreen: When you can't find it--that means it is not stupid.

.welcome20.

srt8-in-largo
04-17-2015, 01:24 PM
Welcome aboard Bryster; I'm sure you and the Mrs. will be happy!