PDA

View Full Version : What to buy with Bonus Bucks ?

ths61
04-19-2015, 11:51 PM
"... 2014 Gold Wing F6B $1500 bonus buck $1000 dealer bonus through 6/30/15 ..."

What would you buy with "bonus bucks"?

Can you get extended warranties with it?

I am interested in floorboards, highway pegs, extended passenger backrest, throttle lock and a different windshield, but there might be cheaper solutions out there than buying them from the dealer.

TIA

bobbyf6b
04-20-2015, 12:52 AM
"... 2014 Gold Wing F6B $1500 bonus buck $1000 dealer bonus through 6/30/15 ..."

What would you buy with "bonus bucks"?

Can you get extended warranties with it?

I am interested in floorboards, highway pegs, extended passenger backrest, throttle lock and a different windshield, but their might be cheaper solutions out there than buying them from the dealer.

TIA

Almost everything you mentioned isn't available from Honda. You can get the tall Honda windshield but there's better aftermarket options. It's better than stock for sure though.

Can you spend it on a nice helmet or jacket? Other than that I would get the rear carrier and maybe saddlebag liners. Or LED foglights.

Riknchar
04-20-2015, 08:04 AM
You can generally apply the Honda Bonus Bucks against the price of the bike, so no need to stock up on overpriced Honda accessories from the dealer.

Steve 0080
04-20-2015, 08:09 AM
? They won't allow you to buy stuff off THEIR shelves ? At least at my local dealership, they have most of the things we talk about on the shelves or can have it over nighted to the store ???

P.S. Before I knew better, that is what I did...

ths61
04-20-2015, 11:54 AM
Almost everything you mentioned isn't available from Honda. You can get the tall Honda windshield but there's better aftermarket options. It's better than stock for sure though.

Can you spend it on a nice helmet or jacket? Other than that I would get the rear carrier and maybe saddlebag liners. Or LED foglights.

You can generally apply the Honda Bonus Bucks against the price of the bike, so no need to stock up on overpriced Honda accessories from the dealer.

? They won't allow you to buy stuff off THEIR shelves ? At least at my local dealership, they have most of the things we talk about on the shelves or can have it over nighted to the store ???

P.S. Before I knew better, that is what I did...

Thanks. Good to know.