PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE!!!! Latest scam targeting older men

Old Ryder
04-21-2015, 07:37 AM
Very important----PLEASE READ!!!!!

WARNING

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. ​ ​This is the first warning I have seen for men. ​ ​I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. ​ ​A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. ​ ​This one caught me totally by surprise. ​ ​Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. ​ ​Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. ​ ​Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works​.​ ​ ​Two nice looking, college-age girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. ​ ​They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. ​ ​(It's impossible not to look). ​ ​When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's. ​ ​You agree and they climb into the vehicle. ​ ​On the way, they start undressing. ​ ​Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen February 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th. ​ ​Also, on March 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 16th & 17th, and again on April 7th, 8th, 11th, and just yesterday (the 15th). ​ ​This is also like​l​y to happen again this upcoming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful. ​ ​What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. ​ ​Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. ​ ​I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and bought them out in three of their stores.​ Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. ​ ​I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Wal-Mart.​ So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. ​ ​(The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)

Limoles
04-21-2015, 08:45 AM
This is not a scam . Today , young girls are tired of those teenage losers and looking for true love . Taking men's money is just their natural habit and can't be avoided . It's good you lost your weight - it will help you to be a "tiger" again .

srt8-in-largo
04-21-2015, 11:25 PM
He's joking Limoles :icon_biggrin:

Look how many times he's been scammed; must be slowing down in the old age :crackup::crackup::crackup:

I had my wallet stolen February 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th. ​ ​Also, on March 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 16th & 17th, and again on April 7th, 8th, 11th, and just yesterday (the 15th). ​ ​This is also like​l​y to happen again this upcoming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful. ​ ​What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. ​ ​Warn your friends to be vigilant.

srt8-in-largo
04-21-2015, 11:27 PM
Very important----PLEASE READ!!!!!

WARNING

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. ​ ​This is the first warning I have seen for men. ​ ​I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. ​ ​A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. ​ ​This one caught me totally by surprise. ​ ​Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. ​ ​Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. ​ ​Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works​.​ ​ ​Two nice looking, college-age girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. ​ ​They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. ​ ​(It's impossible not to look). ​ ​When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's. ​ ​You agree and they climb into the vehicle. ​ ​On the way, they start undressing. ​ ​Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. ​ ​I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and bought them out in three of their stores.​ Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. ​ ​I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Wal-Mart.​ So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. ​ ​(The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)

I'll be going down to Lowe's and Home Depot to investigate in the morning :icon_biggrin:

Limoles
04-21-2015, 11:45 PM
He's joking Limoles :icon_biggrin:

Look how many times he's been scammed; must be slowing down in the old age :crackup::crackup::crackup:

I know , so I responded same way :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

srt8-in-largo
04-21-2015, 11:55 PM
Oops :icon_redface: