PDA

View Full Version : What is this weather

seadog
04-22-2015, 05:33 AM
Wonderful weather were not having here in Cadillac, Michigan. I am trying to pick up the new Deluxe and I might have to have them put a snow tire on the back. All covered in white again this morning. Must have gotten a 1/2 inch or better, and definitely not happy with how the weather is turning out.:banghead:.violin.

christian52
04-22-2015, 05:48 AM
Wonderful weather were not having here in Cadillac, Michigan. I am trying to pick up the new Deluxe and I might have to have them put a snow tire on the back. All covered in white again this morning. Must have gotten a 1/2 inch or better, and definitely not happy with how the weather is turning out.:banghead:.violin.yikes!we had a rough winter in new england but it seems to be over.....rainy spring ahead as usual but at least its not snow....:icon_doh:

USMARINE
04-22-2015, 08:15 AM
That really suxs, in Acworth Ga today it’s 73 and sunny; of course I rode in to work. Hopefully the weather will turn, I understand your frustration; I’m a central Michigan grad.

edgeman55
04-22-2015, 10:53 AM
Wonderful weather were not having here in Cadillac, Michigan. I am trying to pick up the new Deluxe and I might have to have them put a snow tire on the back. All covered in white again this morning. Must have gotten a 1/2 inch or better, and definitely not happy with how the weather is turning out.:banghead:.violin.

Sorry to hear about your weather but wish you could send some here as we are drying up and need snow pack bad.But I was able to ride more this winter the any other since living here in Northern Nevada.Hope you get some sunshine soon so you can pick up that new ride you have been waiting for:banghead:I know one thing it will be worth the wait once you start putting some miles on your new F6B.

Steve 0080
04-22-2015, 10:56 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why you guys live in that??? Hell yes it is hot in FLA, sometimes unbearable ...but I can ride every day of the year...just saying...not trying to stir the pot but dam, its the end of April !

F6B1911
04-22-2015, 03:36 PM

Maybe the dealer will loan you a snowmobile until the snow melts!!
It's 39° is Detroit, had a few light flurries earlier, so I'm not riding either.
Steve0080 has a good point, gonna have to look a real estate in Florida.

53driver
04-22-2015, 05:50 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why you guys live in that??? Hell yes it is hot in FLA, sometimes unbearable ...but I can ride every day of the year...just saying...not trying to stir the pot but dam, its the end of April !

Moving soon....:icon_mrgreen:

we4willys
04-22-2015, 06:51 PM
We moved from Marysville Mi to Florida 8 years ago, riding all year round sucks and I would not recommend it to anyone. :cheers::cheers:

ths61
04-22-2015, 07:36 PM
I hear ya man, it was cloudy all day today. What's up with that !

valkmc
04-22-2015, 08:56 PM
Hear that it was 70 when I left for work this morning in Ocala and 85 when I rode home!

Fla_rider
04-22-2015, 09:00 PM

+1 :moon:

Fla_rider
04-22-2015, 09:01 PM
We moved from Marysville Mi to Florida 8 years ago, riding all year round sucks and I would not recommend it to anyone. :cheers::cheers:

+1 :icon_mrgreen:

USMARINE
04-24-2015, 09:45 AM
Moving soon....:icon_mrgreen:

Devil Dawg keep me posted, I frequently ride down to Fla. we could meet, ride, and heck do a little PT

53driver
04-24-2015, 10:24 AM
Devil Dawg keep me posted, I frequently ride down to Fla. we could meet, ride, and heck do a little PT

WilCo. Intend to be full mission capable in NW Florida by 1 July.
For the record: PT = curling Guinness pints.