PDA

View Full Version : New obsession

stevenolts
04-24-2015, 01:09 PM
I just wanted to thank all of you for listening to my questions and helping out when you can.

I have become completely obsessed with the F6B (it is all I think about)
I ride it to work in 38 degree weather (cold to the bone after 45min) just so I can enjoy the ride home in 50 -60 weather.

It is so nice to talk to others who believe!!!

This is by far the best bike I have ridden. (I ride all the bikes that they will let me ride just to kill time)
I think I am on the search for the best ride all the time.

Steve

53driver
04-24-2015, 01:45 PM

(In my best Yoda voice:)

"Search for something? Found it, you have!"

ths61
04-24-2015, 06:48 PM
One word for you, "Gerbing".

Doug44
04-24-2015, 07:19 PM
I just wanted to thank all of you for listening to my questions and helping out when you can.

I have become completely obsessed with the F6B (it is all I think about)
I ride it to work in 38 degree weather (cold to the bone after 45min) just so I can enjoy the ride home in 50 -60 weather.

It is so nice to talk to others who believe!!!

This is by far the best bike I have ridden. (I ride all the bikes that they will let me ride just to kill time)

Steve
What does that mean "I ride all the bikes that they will let me ride just to kill time" ?

badpapi
04-24-2015, 07:21 PM
:lolup:
One word for you, "Gerbing".

+1 on gerbin i have a set i did buy from a forum member and its great i ride in the morning warm to work and take off on the after noon ride home
is pricelless all my friend still cant ride to work because is really cold in the morning .

stevenolts
04-24-2015, 10:02 PM
It means that if Harley, BMW or anyone else will let me ride their bikes I will ride them when I have time. If I need to kill a few hours before class or if it is just a nice day I will stop by the dealer and play with their toys. I try to go to all the demo truck days and test ride bikes.

I have ridden a lot of bikes.

I have ridden almost all of the BMW's (including the K1600GTL), all of the Harley's (including the CVO's), Yamaha's (including the R1, FZ1, FRJ1300, Raider and VMAX), Kawasaki's (including Concourse, Z1000 etc..), Ducati (including the Diavel which is a great bike), and the Victories. I still plan to ride what ever they will let me ride to keep up with the latest bikes available.

The best thing I can say is that after riding all of those bikes I still love the F6B the best!!!

By the way I do have the TourMaster Synergy Jacket so I really wasn't freezing. I was just trying to show my commitment to riding in any temp. I will ride in the rain but try to avoid if possible. I have ridden 7 strait hours in the rain to get home from a trip. But that is really not all that fun.

Steve

srt8-in-largo
04-24-2015, 10:36 PM
Hell yeah Steve... you definitely have the sickness :icon_biggrin:

I haven't ridden as many as you, but like you, I haven't found anything else I'd rather ride.