PDA

View Full Version : Cee Bailey Windshield

UTurn
05-09-2013, 07:35 AM
Had the 13" CeeBailey shield dropshipped to Tennessee to be available when I picked my bike up about a month ago. Picked the 14" based on the recommendations on CeeBaileys website. Used the shield on the ride back from Tenn to Boston. Shield was great, although just a little short for me (I'm about 5'11). The radio got a bit hard to listen to on the h-way. I'd emailed them about a potential swap, but they never answered my email. I ordered the 15" and just put it on yesterday, perfect! I still look over it, which is what I prefer. Now I have the 13" light gray (with vent) to sell if anyone is interested. One neat thing I noticed is that my EZ-Pass (toll transponder) fits/clicks perfectly in the space between the bottom edge of the ceebailey's vent on the windshield and the "dash" of the bike.

RonRider
04-13-2014, 06:00 AM
Same thing happened to me. I ordered a 15" for myself at 6'2". I think they're measure scale is off cause it is too short and I'm looking to swap for a 17". Otherwise the screen is great quality.

bobbyf6b
04-13-2014, 12:15 PM
Measuring from the rubber strip can be misleading, depending on the angle of the shield. A better measurement is from this location: