PDA

View Full Version : ? for guys with Klock Werks windshieds and...

flat6bagger
05-01-2015, 08:38 PM
headsets that plug into the bike.
Not blue tooth.
I am not changing seats and with the stock windshield I can not hear my J&M headsets in my full face helmets because of the wind.
My question is:
Is the 14" tall Klock Werks windshield tall enough to reduce the buffeting in the wind to allow me to hear my radio in the headsets?
I do not want a tall Gold Wing windshield.
That is totally out of the question.
I love the look of the 14" Klock Werks dark smoke.

six2go
05-01-2015, 09:10 PM
I would think that it should do the job you want. I have the short Clearview which is probably close to the same height and I listen to my tunes through the dashboard speakers with a full face helmet and foam ear plugs.

srt8-in-largo
05-01-2015, 09:16 PM
I would think that it should do the job you want. I have the short Clearview which is probably close to the same height and I listen to my tunes through the dashboard speakers with a full face helmet and foam ear plugs.

Doesn't this mean you have to turn the radio loud enough to disturb and annoy everybody within a 100 ft radius?

Mrf13
05-02-2015, 08:09 AM
I can hear my headset just fine. I usually ride with my visor up on my full face helmet. Also I don't have to turn my headset volume nowhere near all the up.

six2go
05-02-2015, 08:45 AM
Doesn't this mean you have to turn the radio loud enough to disturb and annoy everybody within a 100 ft radius?I'm talkin' about riding out on the highway at highway speeds. When I enter a populated area, I either hit mute button or "thumb" the volume down a bit. Most of the time I don't even turn the radio on until I'm free of city traffic so I can give it my undivided attention.

flat6bagger
05-02-2015, 10:41 AM
The owner of J&M is going to be at a dealership by me on the 17th with his tech guys.
The owner of the dealership said he is going to have them do whatever has to be done to make it right.
He said if it is bike related,that will be taken care of as well.
Can't ask for more than that.:icon_biggrin: