PDA

View Full Version : UFO's over the lake.

stroguy
05-03-2015, 09:43 PM
Out with friends yesterday on Lake Conroe and snapped this pic of some UFO's.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/stroguy/20150502_183431_zpsb21okbrr.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stroguy/media/20150502_183431_zpsb21okbrr.jpg.html)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/stroguy/20150502_183405_zpsrkxurfpj.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stroguy/media/20150502_183405_zpsrkxurfpj.jpg.html)

fxdl2051
05-03-2015, 11:10 PM
I want to Believe, BTW, did I mention my f6b gets 87 mpg and wheelies in 2nd gear?

srt8-in-largo
05-04-2015, 12:02 AM
Is it not easier to believe in alien life than to believe in God?

Who said God never created life on more than one planet?

If you understood how VAST the universe REALLY is, you would easily believe in aliens.

Are those UFO's in the pictures? Maybe :icon_biggrin:

Limoles
05-04-2015, 12:39 AM
Just use your imagination and you'll see all angels in heaven .... and UFO too .

Rich205
05-04-2015, 06:50 AM
They are here to get a few F6b's to take home:lolup:

bigbird
05-04-2015, 07:16 AM
It's amazing what a few drops of water spray on a camera lens will do. :stirthepot:

stroguy
05-04-2015, 08:10 AM
Wasn't water on the lens.

1surebet
05-04-2015, 01:02 PM

Who said God never created life on more than one planet?

If you understood how VAST the universe REALLY is, you would easily believe in aliens.

Are those UFO's in the pictures? Maybe :icon_biggrin:

WAY OFF MOTORCYCLE STUFF, BUT - I was leaving my work shop, Saturday evening, close to Northfield, MN, it sets on about 5 acres. I walked out to the truck and noticed what I thought was a close star. It was not. I could go on, but I am not trying to convince anyone. There is a whole story. I also had my buddy, a machinist, come out and look. He could not believe it. So, in the house on the property, I rent out, is a younger guy who is level headed, a chef, not a drinker or druggie. I asked him to look up. He was speechless. We called 911...3 times as more UFO's showed up. They move blindingly fast when they would move, do incredible maneuvers and cross about 100 mile path in a split second. After 40 minutes or so, our necks got tired and we were dumbfounded. The police said it wasn't an emergency. I wish they would have landed on the property. I'm sure the government would want to know all about it. There is a lot more to this story. If there is anyone wanting to call me about it, feel free. I don't know what else to do. I did look it up on one of the sites that did not look bogus, and found the same exact descriptions to the whole event we saw, only covering the past couple of decades and in completely different parts of the world. Undoubtedly, they do have real "stealth", compared to what would be considered Stone Age technology. Much like rain forest Tribes on earth, the UFO's may not want to disturbed our way of life, and just observe. It did look like surveying was being done. If anything, I much a disbeliever of most things until proven, I cannot deny what we saw.

srt8-in-largo
05-04-2015, 10:13 PM
Who am I to doubt you, Surebet. It would be a small and dull existence if we closed our minds to POSSIBILITIES.

Anybody seen a crop circle? :icon_biggrin:

fxdl2051
05-05-2015, 06:38 PM
WAY OFF MOTORCYCLE STUFF, BUT - I was leaving my work shop, Saturday evening, close to Northfield, MN, it sets on about 5 acres. I walked out to the truck and noticed what I thought was a close star. It was not. I could go on, but I am not trying to convince anyone. There is a whole story. I also had my buddy, a machinist, come out and look. He could not believe it. So, in the house on the property, I rent out, is a younger guy who is level headed, a chef, not a drinker or druggie. I asked him to look up. He was speechless. We called 911...3 times as more UFO's showed up. They move blindingly fast when they would move, do incredible maneuvers and cross about 100 mile path in a split second. After 40 minutes or so, our necks got tired and we were dumbfounded. The police said it wasn't an emergency. I wish they would have landed on the property. I'm sure the government would want to know all about it. There is a lot more to this story. If there is anyone wanting to call me about it, feel free. I don't know what else to do. I did look it up on one of the sites that did not look bogus, and found the same exact descriptions to the whole event we saw, only covering the past couple of decades and in completely different parts of the world. Undoubtedly, they do have real "stealth", compared to what would be considered Stone Age technology. Much like rain forest Tribes on earth, the UFO's may not want to disturbed our way of life, and just observe. It did look like surveying was being done. If anything, I much a disbeliever of most things until proven, I cannot deny what we saw.

If you go to the MUFON website, they have a place to report and track UFO sightings, there is also a sightings map where you can check out reports in your area or track the flight path these objects are taking. Google Paul Heller, Robert Salas, Edgar Mitchell, Disclosure Project/UFO if you want to have your paradigms rocked. Personally, I'm still trying to figure out how to get the f6b to run on Element 115 or at least unleaded Vril.

racer
05-15-2015, 10:38 AM
Wasn't water on the lens.

sure looks like water drops.

racer
05-15-2015, 10:42 AM

For millions of folks.... yes.

Flip it around... why are there so many believers of aliens they have never seen and whose existence has never been proved, have a difficult time grasping that folks can believe in a deity that has never been seen and whose existence has never been proved?

Also ghosts, bigfoot and other unproven phenomenon. Works both ways.

Retired Army
05-15-2015, 11:31 AM
If God appeared today, there would be no need for faith. If a ufo landed today the need for faith would return.

Retired Army
05-15-2015, 11:43 AM
The burning question is, why our government maintain silence on their research on ufos. Even astronauts have reported them.

stroguy
05-15-2015, 11:52 AM
Just not on the lens. They were from bow spray. Caught the sun perfect.

BIGLRY
05-15-2015, 12:05 PM
Just not on the lens. They were from bow spray. Caught the sun perfect.Looks that way to me too. But what the hey if anyone wants to believe in UFOs or the existence of a God it is a free country and I'll never deny their right to believe or not believe. As for me.....ah.....er....well that is a subject for another thread.:301:

seadog
05-15-2015, 12:10 PM
There are 400 billion star just in our galaxy alone, that's not counting the billions of other galaxies out there----Are we the only one's, seems like an awful waste of space. To coin a phrase!

racer
05-15-2015, 01:28 PM
The burning question is, why our government maintain silence on their research on ufos. Even astronauts have reported them.

Another burning question - why would aliens travel the vast distance of time and space to anally probe a few folks?

Hell, our ancestors couldn't even travel across an ocean without contacting the locals. Sure weren't trying to avoid them.

BIGLRY
05-15-2015, 01:40 PM
Another burning question - why would aliens travel the vast distance of time and space to anally probe a few folks?

Hell, our ancestors couldn't even travel across an ocean without contacting the locals. Sure weren't trying to avoid them.:icon_doh::lolup::icon_laugh::icon_laugh::agr ee::301:

fxdl2051
05-15-2015, 10:36 PM

Not entirely, the most frequently requested FBI file under the Freedom of Information Act are the FBI field reports pertaining to their investigation into the Roswell incident. How secret is this stuff, according to the former Canadian Minister of Defense, Paul Hellyer UFOs are classified two tiers above the level of Top Secret assigned to the H Bomb by the US gov't. The first head of the CIA, Admiral James Forrestal was probably murdered when he threatened to go public with this very information, "The public has a right to know about the UFO problem." (Then he was pushed out a 13 story window. The CIA was formed about a year after Roswell and has a long documented history of covert intelligence gathering and disinformation around the subject, though they did release a 400 page document under the FIA, only about 23 pages are not redacted) Interestingly enough, when Bill Clinton was asked why he never released info on UFO's he said, "Because there is a government within the government." Latter when interviewed on national tv, he looked noticeably nervous when asked this question again. This maybe why Ben Rush, former head of Lockheed Martins Skunk Works, went public with all this shortly before his death. He believed the public had the right to this technology and information, which was now the domain of a cabal of privileged few. Well, you can only sweep so much under the carpet before the lump in the carpet becomes bigger than the house you're living in.

srt8-in-largo
05-16-2015, 11:19 AM
I'm torn on the government hiding info from us.

On the one hand there are needs to keep some information secret so that other governments can't see it... on the other hand if it's a government "of the people" their authority to exercise such powers can be argued.

For millions of folks.... yes.

Flip it around... why are there so many believers of aliens they have never seen and whose existence has never been proved, have a difficult time grasping that folks can believe in a deity that has never been seen and whose existence has never been proved?

Also ghosts, bigfoot and other unproven phenomenon. Works both ways.

Agreed :yes:

srt8-in-largo
05-16-2015, 11:20 AM
It's amazing what a few drops of water spray on a camera lens will do. :stirthepot:

Just not on the lens. They were from bow spray. Caught the sun perfect.

Hmm; you're pretty astute for a Canadian :icon_biggrin: