PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

soberbiker
07-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Wanted to say hey and introduce myself. I have been riding for over 40 years and have ridden and owned many different makes and models. Presently I own a 2008 K1200LT (Black) BMW.

I have been looking at the F6B for quite a few months and this weekend went up to the Muskegon Bike event and saw the bike "up close" and it really tripped my trigger. I was afraid of that...now I want one really bad. Trouble is, I just paid off the Beemer and the wife says we have to remain "debt free" for a bit. Doesn't mean I have to quit looking though, does it???

Glad to be welcomed in the community and looking forward to chatting with y'all about the F6B. Hopefully I'll be riding one of these magnificent motors soon...:icon_lol:

Yeahoo Whoyah
07-21-2013, 05:40 PM
:create.php:
I believe American Honda finance was offering 1.99% on Goldwings including the F6B up until April or May. Probably offer that again this winter. So sell the BMW, which is worth between $10-12K, right? Then finance the balance. So you'll be debt free for a bit (from now till winter) :thumb:

Limbuck
07-21-2013, 06:03 PM
Life can be short and unpredictable. Go for the Gusto. Would the F6B make you happy? Do not procrastinate (that right?), Kum-by-yall, or something. What the heck other excuses do you need? Pull the trigger on the F6B Hub...Don't worry be happy (there's another one)

Trike lady
07-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Honda has a deal right now on the GL1800/F6B.
http://powersports.honda.com/offers/motorcycles/touring/gl1800bd.aspx
:clap2:

Deer Slayer
07-21-2013, 07:29 PM
Get you one. Do not be one of those guys we see at rest stops that say, " wish I had got one of them things. "

soberbiker
07-22-2013, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the welcome and I am of the same thoughts as y'all,
but in the light of trying to do things differently for a change...
I am attempting to show some restraint.
:lolup:
Ha...like that's gonna work!

Thanks for the info on the financing...I am definitely going to look into the options.

Phantom
07-22-2013, 08:28 AM
To ALL of our new members ......:create.php: