PDA

View Full Version : Rivco Came thru with flying colors

seadog
05-09-2015, 12:06 PM
I have my Rivco aero peg replacements for the ones that were damage. The ones they sent me back are perfect and the chrome is beautiful. Everyone told me they were a stand up company and that turns out to be very true. I will order from them again. Any company that is willing to back their products is number one in my book..:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Steve 0080
05-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Hate to say we told you so ...but we told you so !!!!! We vet all our vendors so there is no such trouble on our board...thus the reson we ask folks to go to the vendo FIRST before thrashing them on this forum.... the same reason we take care of our vendors and they in turn take care of us !!!

seadog
05-09-2015, 08:11 PM
Hate to say we told you so ...but we told you so !!!!! We vet all our vendors so there is no such trouble on our board...thus the reson we ask folks to go to the vendo FIRST before thrashing them on this forum.... the same reason we take care of our vendors and they in turn take care of us !!!

I know you told me Steve but I will always ring an alarm bell when I get sold something that isn't right. Just to let the rest know that a problem exists and until its sorted out, I'm am sure they would want to know about it. Like I said before the company always find out about the problem and it give them time to find it and fix it. Two fold, the company can remain proud of their product and their customers can be happy with their purchase. Done deal.

shooter
05-09-2015, 08:29 PM
Steve you are right , Rivco did the right thing. But , like Seadog , when youoay your money up front , you should get a quality part. I mean , we pay , we wait , then we wait again? Someone should have looked at what they were packing. It was a mistake. But you know when you wait on the brown truck , and it shows up with a defective item , its tough. I mean you are all excited then you're pissed. Rivco does make a great product. Its slick , low profile and looks great. The quality on my pegs was top notch. I've had them a year and they still look great.