PDA

View Full Version : What's the best seat on the market

wildrooster
05-09-2015, 02:12 PM
I am pretty much done adding on bits and pieces and I am now looking for a new seat. I need something that will drop me down a little and provide some more support for my back. I have looked at Mustang and Corbin and I am leaning towards the Corbin because of the back rest and color options.

F6B1911
05-09-2015, 02:47 PM
That's a subjective question, There will be a heated argument if someone says <x> is the best seat.
Depends on your height, weight, arm length, inseam, etc.
Some riders here swear by the RDL, other the Ultimate.
If you want a heated seat, that will limit it a bit.
I have a Mustang, it seats me down and back, the back support is enough for me to not need a back rest, that may not be the case for you?

wildrooster
05-09-2015, 03:19 PM
I am 5-8 with a 28 inseam. So the lower position is what I need. The heat I don't need that much if at all. I do like the feel of something on my back

opas ride
05-09-2015, 03:38 PM
The one that works best for you is the only real answer to this question...Everyone has their own requirements and opinions..Kinda like what is the best windshield or what is the best oil...Choose the one you like and be happy....Ride safe...BTW I have a Mustang as I am also 5'9" (barely) and it works for me just fine.....

Texas TC
05-09-2015, 06:02 PM
That's a subjective question, There will be a heated argument if someone says <x> is the best seat.
Depends on your height, weight, arm length, inseam, etc.
Some riders here swear by the RDL, other the Ultimate.
If you want a heated seat, that will limit it a bit.
I have a Mustang, it seats me down and back, the back support is enough for me to not need a back rest, that may not be the case for you?

Same here. Like my Mustang. Have sat on Corbin and Russell Day Long and of the three, I prefer the Mustang. I have had it for about 16000 miles and it has held up well. Back support is great. It is more firm than previous Mustang seats I have owned but not near as hard as the Corbin.