PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Riders

seadog
05-09-2015, 08:19 PM
I am going to run from Cadillac, to Manistee up M22 with scenic stops here and there thru Frankfort and on up to Empire and up into the Leelanau peninsula, stopping for Lunch in Leland at the Bluebird restaurant and on up to Northport and bring M22 back down thru Traverse City with a Coffee stop at Applebees and on back to Cadillac, the first best weekend day will be the kick off, weather permitting with around a 9 am start out of Cadillac anyone is welcome to ride along. It a very nice excursion. Will keep you posted as the weathermen try and figure out what's coming for the weekend.

F6B1911
05-09-2015, 08:52 PM
Yeah!, but we gotta stop at Carlson’s Fishery.

seadog
05-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Yeah!, but we gotta stop at Carlson’s Fishery.
You got me on that one, where is Carlson's Fishery is that by the River flowing out of Leland close to the Bluebird?

F6B1911
05-09-2015, 10:22 PM
You got me on that one, where is Carlson's Fishery is that by the River flowing out of Leland close to the Bluebird?
'
Yep, on River St. in Leland

seadog
05-10-2015, 04:22 AM
'
Yep, on River St. in Leland

I am looking forward and hopefully either this coming weekend or the next for this cruise. So what's at Carlson's Fishery that your so up at getting too. You aren't putting a salmon in one of your side pods are you LOL. I think that would be an error in judgment. Obviously they have something else in stock that's not quite so smelly.

F6B1911
05-10-2015, 06:35 AM
I am looking forward and hopefully either this coming weekend or the next for this cruise. So what's at Carlson's Fishery that your so up at getting too. You aren't putting a salmon in one of your side pods are you LOL. I think that would be an error in judgment. Obviously they have something else in stock that's not quite so smelly.

Any trip north of Bay City requires a hitch rack and a cooler.....
... and some smoked whitefish

seadog
05-10-2015, 03:05 PM
Any trip north of Bay City requires a hitch rack and a cooler.....
... and some smoked whitefish

How many smoked whitefish to the mile does that F6B get. I will have to try a sample but then you would probably see me driving around with an Ice cooler on the back of my ride. Which will cost me money as I don't yet have a luggage rack.

F6B1911
05-10-2015, 08:18 PM
I will have to try a sample but then you would probably see me driving around with an Ice cooler on the back of my ride. Which will cost me money as I don't yet have a luggage rack.

Don't think luggage rack, think "Hitch Rack." You gotta make those trips up north count.

seadog
05-11-2015, 04:28 AM
Don't think luggage rack, think "Hitch Rack." You gotta make those trips up north count.

I would guess that the Carlson's are closed on a Sunday which is the better day this coming weekend but Saturday isn't really too bad! National weather is saying 70 degrees and light winds. I am going to be riding somewhere if that works for you we could get rolling this Saturday but if that doesn't we can do it another weekend. I am retired so it really doesn't matter what day I go as long as we're not running into a rainstorm any day works fine for me.