PDA

View Full Version : No riding for me

JackB
05-12-2015, 02:16 PM
No riding for me for a little while. Today I was helping a friend of mine who is a mason as I was carrying a large stone I tripped and fell with the stone on top of my arm. My arm swelled up to twice the size so for now I will have to live with a little pain. I didn't go to the doctor and I didn't break any bones just a little blood and a lot of swelling so I guess that's good news.
😤😤😤😤😤😖😖😖😖😖😖😂😂😂😂😂

bobbyf6b
05-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Ouch!

RickJ
05-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Good idea to rest...you shouldn't ride until the effects of being stoned wear off.

stroguy
05-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Wow. Be more careful you. Don't you know how dangerous masons are?

MidKnight
05-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Better to be safe than sorry, I'd go to a Doctor and get yourself looked over.
After all everybody has Obamacare now right?

stroguy
05-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Better to be safe than sorry, I'd go to a Doctor and get yourself looked over.
After all everybody has Obamacare now right?

He's in WI, he may of had Assurant.

zeus661
05-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Better to go to doctor, you never know.

grendl
05-12-2015, 05:37 PM
I agree with the going to the doctor just to be safe. I was practicing my martial art with a punching bag,missed a punch and felt it sting,but no problem. Two days later it was swollen and immobile. Found I had broken a tendon which caused a big hassle,including no riding. End of my days in that type of workout but I would never have guessed at the damage or the result of my continued negligence.(my daughters made me go to the doctors - God bless'em)

blackmetoc
05-19-2015, 08:51 PM
Get well soon. I know your pain. I just had my ACL replaced and am not ready to get back on the bike, the leg is still too week. I can see me trying to come into base and falling over as I hand my ID. Hopefully the doc gets the swelling and pain down pronto. Ice it then ice it some more.

Jimmytee
05-19-2015, 09:49 PM
No riding for me for a little while. Today I was helping a friend of mine who is a mason as I was carrying a large stone I tripped and fell with the stone on top of my arm. My arm swelled up to twice the size so for now I will have to live with a little pain. I didn't go to the doctor and I didn't break any bones just a little blood and a lot of swelling so I guess that's good news.


Hope ya heal soon. You planning on going to Spearfish ?