PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions???

Booth212
07-21-2013, 11:54 PM
Hi there! First day as a member....

I've been looking at f6b's for a while. Not sure to buy now, or wait for the '14. I'm a previous HD Road King rider, but going to the new f6b. Anxious, but wondering what "new" might be on the 14's. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

Thanks much.

bobbyf6b
07-22-2013, 12:10 AM
Welcome from AZ!

IMO, I don't see them changing anything for 2014. It's a new model this year so it's hard to imagine them changing it so soon. Maybe more colors, who knows. If you're holding out for more options, I doubt there will be any. The whole point of the F6B is to be a stripped down version of the GW. I could be wrong, of course, but we won't know until they come out.

I guess it depends on how bad you want one. I didn't see a need to wait.

chipmaker
07-22-2013, 05:27 AM
Welcome also. With it being this close, I would maybe wait. There seem to be plenty of '13s around to get deals on if nothing changes, but if another color or option comes out, it would suck to miss it. I don't think there will any major changes, but you never know...

Plus, if you are like me, you aren't riding much in this weather anyway...
I used to ride a Deluxe and Road Glide.

Good luck...

Yeahoo Whoyah
07-22-2013, 06:41 AM
:create.php:

Plus, if you are like me, you aren't riding much in this weather anyway..

If you won't be riding much now, wait until Autumn and the cooler weather. More will likely be known about the 2014 models. I've had mine for 5-months now.