PDA

View Full Version : Got to curb my spending

seadog
05-13-2015, 09:23 AM
Weeks after selling my M109R Suzuki Boulevard I am still finding stuff to sell off. I just didn't realize how much I had collected so I am making a new demand on my spending, if it isn't going on the F6B immediately don't buy it. I had tires, windshields, air filters, air filter covers, oil filters, turn signals, mirrors, two sets of luggage. Just crazy how much I had accumulated in the 8 years I had the old bike.
So no more, if it isn't being bolted on the new Honda tomorrow I am not buying it.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

wjduke
05-13-2015, 10:13 AM
Weeks after selling my M109R Suzuki Boulevard I am still finding stuff to sell off. I just didn't realize how much I had collected so I am making a new demand on my spending, if it isn't going on the F6B immediately don't buy it. I had tires, windshields, air filters, air filter covers, oil filters, turn signals, mirrors, two sets of luggage. Just crazy how much I had accumulated in the 8 years I had the old bike.
So no more, if it isn't being bolted on the new Honda tomorrow I am not buying it.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
I thought that was normal for most bike owners. I had a 9 and put very little on it and got raked over the coals a few times because of it. You're an oddball to not spend money on a bike.

seadog
05-13-2015, 11:09 AM
Well I resemble that remark cause I have definitely spent way to much money on a bike. I already have added a Bagger shield, Chrome Rivco Aero highway pegs, Dan Pepper Titanium peg savers. But all of them are bolted on the bike. All those parts left over from the nine were all over the house and garage. So at least I am trying to void my pack rat days. :clap2::clap2:
I still have two more items to get rid of I discovered this morning from the nine.

wjduke
05-13-2015, 12:13 PM
Well I resemble that remark cause I have definitely spent way to much money on a bike. I already have added a Bagger shield, Chrome Rivco Aero highway pegs, Dan Pepper Titanium peg savers. But all of them are bolted on the bike. All those parts left over from the nine were all over the house and garage. So at least I am trying to void my pack rat days. :clap2::clap2:
I still have two more items to get rid of I discovered this morning from the nine.
Saw the shirt thread...

shooter
05-13-2015, 02:28 PM
Stay on him Duke. If we can get a couple more 9ers over here it will be like old home week. Some of them I don't miss. They can stay over there.

seadog
05-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Saw the shirt thread...

Yes sir sold everything, Alien 109 took two turn signal, two pieces of luggage, 4- M109R Shirts and a left over mirror. I thought he cleaned me out but low and behold, I find a Sports windshield, with a blemish on the plexiglass, and two air cleaner covers in perfect condition. I forgot about both of those items, I been sitting here the rest of the day wondering how much M109R stuff I will keep finding. I hope it comes to an end soon. I have a different animal to clean and shine.

Spanky
05-13-2015, 03:19 PM
I get like that, amazed how fast the CC whips out of my wallet. Then i get depressed and ashamed. then someone posts this:
http://www.ktmotorcycle.com/

Screw it, You can't spend it when your dead!

MarcPW
05-13-2015, 04:38 PM
That's the ones I have purchased too. Be aware, it is a big job to install ! It will take hours...

Spanky
05-13-2015, 05:38 PM
so will changing the air cleaner. it's not an issue, what the real problem is when do i have the time?

wjduke
05-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Stay on him Duke. If we can get a couple more 9ers over here it will be like old home week. Some of them I don't miss. They can stay over there.
I'm not full on yet Brian...the more I see here though, the more I want this bike. Still waiting each day on the phone call....insurance has me in a bad position...helpless.

Yes sir sold everything, Alien 109 took two turn signal, two pieces of luggage, 4- M109R Shirts and a left over mirror. I thought he cleaned me out but low and behold, I find a Sports windshield, with a blemish on the plexiglass, and two air cleaner covers in perfect condition. I forgot about both of those items, I been sitting here the rest of the day wondering how much M109R stuff I will keep finding. I hope it comes to an end soon. I have a different animal to clean and shine.
That alien grabs everything! He's a great guy though and very generous. Good luck with the clean out. Those guys will take it all off your hands.

GiddyupF6B
05-14-2015, 05:35 AM

Len on the 109 forum "Ducks" will buy those air cleaner covers in a heartbeat.