PDA

View Full Version : Klock Werks Windshield

bobbyf6b
07-22-2013, 03:06 PM
I sent them an email and here's their reply. Awesome!

"Hello Bobby,

Thank you for contacting Klock Werks! We appreciate your interest in a FLARE™ Windshield for your F6B Goldwing. We have been developing a new FLARE™ for the Goldwing, and we are in the pre-production stage and we are completing testing and final fitment. So, in the next few months we should hopefully be ready to offer you the game changing FLARE™ Windshield for your motorcycle.

We will add your information to our first call list and will contact you when the Goldwing FLARE™ Windshield is available. We need your support, and look forward to doing business with you in the near future. Thanks again for your interest in Klock Werks!!

Have a great day,

Cody Perman
Sales/ Customer Service
Klock Werks

Steve 0080
07-22-2013, 08:11 PM
I bought one of their shields for my Ultra....not sure it does what it says it will.........

IamBatmanF6B
07-22-2013, 08:15 PM
Sweet! Love the Klock Werks windshield on my Street Glide.

bobbyf6b
07-22-2013, 08:30 PM
I bought one of their shields for my Ultra....not sure it does what it says it will.........

Well, I'm hoping for another option to keep the windshield size down but help flip the air up a little more. I decided when I bought the bike that I would wait a while before I started changing it. I want to enjoy it the way it is and see if I really want to change things. Seems like all I did with my HD's was change stuff and I was never happy. With the new full face helmet I bought, the stock size shield is comfortable. My only complaint is not being able to hear the radio very well on the highway. A little air flip should help with that.

soberbiker
07-23-2013, 04:41 AM
I called the shop (Klock Werks) yesterday(July 22) and had to leave a message. I didn't see this post but I am interested as well. I don't have the F6B yet...but when I do I would kike the Klock Werks shield. I have friends that have this shield on their HD's and sear by them. I have a C-Bailey's shield on my K1200 LT and love the way the "Flip" throws the air over just enough to keep my shield down to lowest level while riding sol so that I can see over it and not be blasted with the wind.

I'll keep checking here to see when your shield is available. :icon_wink:

chipmaker
07-23-2013, 06:04 AM
I still have a 8" from my HD RG in the garage. Only bumped the air up until 50 - 60 mph. Was no help at highway speeds. Ended up with crazy looking, yet effective Madstad windshield.

Phantom
07-23-2013, 06:46 AM
I have a design in the works with a FLIP.

I have 2 prototypes that have been tested, we are in the process of creating a MOLD for 3 variations.

bobbyf6b
07-23-2013, 09:05 AM
I have a design in the works with a FLIP.

I have 2 prototypes that have been tested, we are in the process of creating a MOLD for 3 variations.

I can't wait to see pics. I'm sure we'll be the first to see, right? :icon_cool: