PDA

View Full Version : Kuryakyn license plate 3139

luckyluciano
05-14-2015, 08:22 PM
What does everyone think of this license plate frame?

And what do you think of the kury chrome rear fender and side lights instead of the blacked out look?

I was decided on keeping my red rocket blacked out but the rear chrome locks cool in this picture!!

What's everyone's opinion????

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/photos/KY-3139-2.jpg

Steve 0080
05-14-2015, 08:31 PM
Chrome is beautiful !!!!!!! QFC !!!!!!

hiflyer
05-14-2015, 09:39 PM
What does everyone think of this license plate frame?

And what do you think of the kury chrome rear fender and side lights instead of the blacked out look?

I was decided on keeping my red rocket blacked out but the rear chrome locks cool in this picture!!

What's everyone's opinion????

Look at that LED that replaces the reflector. You think they have been reading our forum?
Whatever YOU think looks good is what looks good.

luckyluciano
05-15-2015, 06:25 AM
Yes, I plan on changing the reflector as well.

As far as people's likes and dislikes....I'm afraid that there is such a thing as gaudy and bad taste.....that's why I'm careful.

jaygollner
05-15-2015, 06:54 AM
Yes, I plan on changing the reflector as well.

As far as people's likes and dislikes....I'm afraid that there is such a thing as gaudy and bad taste.....that's why I'm careful.

You won't be to gaudy until this guy says you are.

JackB
05-15-2015, 11:05 AM
I like it you can't have enough lights in the back

luckyluciano
05-23-2015, 02:02 AM
Received this plate frame this week. I guess I should have noticed how big this thing is based on the picture. The plate frame is enormous!!! Gigantic!!! Will install soon an post my thoughts. At the moment I wish I had chosen the Honda Gokwing metal chrome plate. Smaller and a lot less pronounced.

ths61
05-23-2015, 02:26 AM
Received this plate frame this week. I guess I should have noticed how big this thing is based on the picture. The plate frame is enormous!!! Gigantic!!! Will install soon an post my thoughts. At the moment I wish I had chosen the Honda Gokwing metal chrome plate. Smaller and a lot less pronounced.

Is it big enough to hold a crystal candelabra ? :icon_lol:

luckyluciano
05-23-2015, 07:07 AM
Pretty close yes. It's bigger than the rear taillight. Seems to add about 2 inches all around the license plate. Although I have not measured it.

bobbyf6b
05-23-2015, 08:50 AM
:wrong:

luckyluciano
05-23-2015, 11:19 AM
Bobby, what do you mean? Too big for your liking or you don't like the chrome?