PDA

View Full Version : Scouting for dinner and rides...

Steve 0080
05-14-2015, 10:48 PM
I rode up to Franklin this past week and spent a few days looking around and checking out a possible dinner location for our banquet...good info... will see how all pans out and go from there...

Just a thought and looking for suggestions... Some rallies have self guided rides others have rides set up by a rider and takes a group out for the ride... any thoughts on self guided rides??? What if there were say 10 routes set up with maps and GPS links??? Looking for ideals as this is your rally !!!

srt8-in-largo
05-14-2015, 11:00 PM
So that's where ya been; I though you disowned us and let the inmates run the asylum :icon_biggrin:

Why not have both kind of rides? Some guys might already be familiar with the area and have specific places they wanna check out. Others will be new and will appreciate having a guide.

53driver
05-15-2015, 06:54 AM
Self-guided is fine Steve. We're all big boys and girls.
Besides, it is impossible to be lost on a motorcycle - you just took the long way, that's all.

Steve 0080
05-15-2015, 08:15 AM
So that's where ya been; I though you disowned us and let the inmates run the asylum :icon_biggrin:

Why not have both kind of rides? Some guys might already be familiar with the area and have specific places they wanna check out. Others will be new and will appreciate having a guide.

And that is my thought !!! We will have folks available to give tours and hopefully maps for those who prefer to be on their own....

imported_scottydi
05-15-2015, 08:20 AM
Both types of rides will allow people to enjoy the area comfortably.

Scottydi