PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead Looking for some Biker Types.....

Steve 0080
05-17-2015, 04:19 PM
http://undeadwalking.com/2015/05/11/walking-dead-casting-call-bikers-daryl-dixon/

bobbyf6b
05-17-2015, 04:33 PM
FIT BIKERS. Good luck! :crackup:

Jimmytee
05-17-2015, 04:44 PM
My wife and I watch this series and enjoy it. We do call BS on certain things in various programs and movies we watch. My latest BS, concerning bikes, was when Daryl started riding the bike that had been rebuilt by the last group they encountered in the last season. Anyone else notice they overdubbed a V-twin sound over the actual inline four on the bike?:icon_rolleyes: That's one of my pet peeves. They used to do it all the time in older shows and series.

53driver
05-17-2015, 05:42 PM
My wife and I watch this series and enjoy it. We do call BS on certain things in various programs and movies we watch. My latest BS, concerning bikes, was when Daryl started riding the bike that had been rebuilt by the last group they encountered in the last season. Anyone else notice they overdubbed a V-twin sound over the actual inline four on the bike?:icon_rolleyes: That's one of my pet peeves. They used to do it all the time in older shows and series.

In the movie "Airplane," when they would show the entire plane, I always liked the sound of the propeller engines, when obviously they were jets....

Steve 0080
05-17-2015, 06:02 PM

I noticed that as well...oh well.....

bobbyf6b
05-17-2015, 08:36 PM

His first bike was a Triumph parallel twin. They made it sound like a Harley too. Dumb but non riders have no idea anyway.

bobbyf6b
05-17-2015, 08:37 PM

srt8-in-largo
05-17-2015, 10:36 PM
LOL