PDA

View Full Version : It wasn't child drowning

Limoles
05-17-2015, 08:55 PM
What some bikers and guns have in common ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/17/biker-gang-shooting-texas_n_7301890.html

PROUD OWNERS , STUPID OUTCOMES ... and NO WINNERS . Still don't know , how it works ???

RickJ
05-17-2015, 09:24 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/17/biker-gang-shooting-texas_n_7301890.html

PROUD OWNERS , STUPID OUTCOMES ... and NO WINNERS . Still don't know , how it works ???

what some bikers and guns have in common???huh? ummm, they can be loaded? they have jackets? they are of various caliber? Not sure I get the connection. Looks like a hell of a fight though. I guess we don't know if there were winners though, do we.

Navvet
05-17-2015, 09:40 PM

And if you read news from a source that does't have a serious left bias, you would find out that there were many types of weapons involved including knives, clubs, bats, and chains as well as guns.

Maybe we need to outlaw motorcycles since this involved several motorcycle gangs ..... (or at least Harleys)

And don't forget George Stephanopoulos is a completey fair and balanced reporter ....

stroguy
05-17-2015, 09:49 PM
Yes it was. A cheap shot from you.........an easy duck.

http://www.biography.com/people/andrea-yates-235801

shooter
05-17-2015, 10:03 PM
If everyone puts him on ignore you don't have to read his stupid shyt. I think the guy is mentally deranged.

srt8-in-largo
05-17-2015, 10:04 PM
Persuasion is an art; VERY VERY few people are masters of it.

Getting people to see things your way is nice, but not always possible, and never accomplished by taking shots and repeating the same arguments. Sometimes it's best to let sleeping dogs lie, part amicably, and re-engage at a later date.

53driver
05-17-2015, 10:21 PM
As i wrote on a dear FaceBook friends' page:
"It'll be interesting to see in the report how many guns that were confiscated - in addition to the over-the-counter chains, knives, bats and a club - were owned and operated by law abiding users with proper paperwork and those who weren't."

To reiterate: "over 110 million law abiding gun owners of over 340 million guns killed no one today."

They were "proud ILLEGAL owners" Les.

Laws don't matter to them.
There were dozens of police cars, lights flashing, all around the place BEFORE the fight broke out.
THEY DON'T CARE!

When is that going to get through to that CPU between your ears?

Still don't know , how it works ???
That is the most accurate thing you have written in the "Off Topic" section to date.

Limoles
05-17-2015, 10:37 PM
It doesn't change the facts , that people are dying from the DAILY acts of stupid and habitual violence . It doesn't matter one is looking from LEFT , or RIGHT . I'm also aware , ignorants are unable to find solution and they will never find resolving answer either . For them it's hard to admit , that this is a cultural segment of existence , NOT worthy of imitation.

Limoles
05-17-2015, 10:41 PM
"It'll be interesting to see in the report how many guns that were confiscated - in addition to the over-the-counter chains, knives, bats and a club - were owned and operated by law abiding users with proper paperwork and those who weren't."

To reiterate: "over 110 million law abiding gun owners of over 340 million guns killed no one today."

There were dozens of police cars, lights flashing, all around the place BEFORE the fight broke out.
THEY DON'T CARE!

That is the most accurate thing you have written in the "Off Topic" section to date.

Tell me , please - HOW TO STOP IT ?

srt8-in-largo
05-17-2015, 10:49 PM

THEY DON'T CARE!

+1

53driver
05-17-2015, 11:01 PM
Tell me , please - HOW TO STOP IT ?

Simple: In civilized society, when the punishment for a crime actually deters the will for the crime, THEN it stops.

53driver
05-17-2015, 11:04 PM
It doesn't change the facts , that people are dying from the DAILY acts of stupid and habitual violence . It doesn't matter one is looking from LEFT , or RIGHT . I'm also aware , ignorants are unable to find solution and they will never find resolving answer either . For them it's hard to admit , that this is a cultural segment of existence , NOT worthy of imitation.

This is a cultural segment that has been fostered and actually promoted by people who ALLOW criminals to blame someone else (like 'society') for their crimes then let the rat bastards get away with it!

Limoles
05-17-2015, 11:12 PM
This is a cultural segment that has been fostered and actually promoted by people who ALLOW criminals to blame someone else (like 'society') for their crimes then let the rat bastards get away with it!

So , more prison cells , or promotion of reversed philosophy of life ?
Eventually and with such a process of doing NOTHING , this country will implode and drown in own blood .

53driver
05-17-2015, 11:19 PM
Eventually and with such a process of doing NOTHING , this country will implode and drown in own blood .

What will drown this country is when good men stand by and watch/allow the criminals to take over with the support of politically correct politicians who cannot risk offending ANYONE at the expense of their own integrity.

Simple: In civilized society, when the punishment for a crime actually deters the will for the crime, THEN it stops.

Since when is enforcing law and doling out PROPER punishment doing nothing?
Not what current judges are almost permitting today....
Bottom line: criminals are no longer scared to commit crime, hell, life is better for most behind bars - and that's WRONG.

GNW
05-18-2015, 06:34 AM

You are in an QUANDRY and unable to have it your way.
You abandoned the old thread on gun issues when it was not to your satisfaction and winding down.
You say and ask, "Still don't know, how it works ???"
You will never know until it goes to your way of thinking.
All of us gun folks have our way of thinking too, so you still don't know, how it works ???
Further investigation of gun issues with you will only become mental masturbation at it's finest within your new career.

RickJ
05-18-2015, 06:47 AM

OK...outlaw bats, chains, knives, and most important...stupidity. But then you wouldn't be allowed these non-sequitor , pointless, annoying posts.

by the way- as a newby I am grateful for your activity on other boards here- you seem knowledgable in other areas, and a nice guy; but your social posts are off the rails- albeit they stem from a genuine concern for people...may you never be in a position of power.

jm21ddd15
05-18-2015, 08:11 AM

I'm thinking your probably on the wrong website if your trying to push your anti-gun ideas. I'm a proud gun owner and it sounds as tho most others here are too. However, some of your "motorcycle posts" are interesting and of value. Thanks for those in-puts.

DaWadd
05-18-2015, 08:26 AM
:popcorn: Here we go again.

Steve 0080
05-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Ignore List
Add a Member to Your List...
User Name

It is located in "settings" under your profile......

wjduke
05-18-2015, 09:29 AM
This is nothing....you should see the 109 forum sometime. Ignore works for me.

Sorcerer
05-18-2015, 09:30 AM
Buy news reports law enforcement was shooting. Some of the dead and wonder may have been shot by law enforcement. We may never know who was hit by whom.

shooter
05-18-2015, 10:20 AM
Duke since you told me about that ignore thing my blood pressure has dropped 20 points. Thanks brother.

flat6bagger
05-18-2015, 10:21 AM
The IGNORE button is your friend.:icon_biggrin:

shooter
05-18-2015, 10:22 AM
I don't have time or energy for ridiculous threads.
I won't be a part of it.
I came here for information,maybe meet some people to ride with and who knows, make a friend or two along the way.
I had enough drama after being in Corrections before retiring after 27 years.

Where the hell is Lexington IL. I'll ride with ya Don't ask me to be your friend though. That's too much commitment.

shooter
05-18-2015, 10:28 AM
Dang!!! You're gonna make me work for it. We can meet halfway some time and you can buy lunch.

shooter
05-18-2015, 10:51 AM
Hey we have to do that sometime. And I was just kidding , I'll buy lunch. I have a lot going right now. Maybe later in June or July. Saturday or Sunday will work for me.

wjduke
05-18-2015, 11:33 AM
Duke since you told me about that ignore thing my blood pressure has dropped 20 points. Thanks brother.
'all/right' sent you a message too

stroguy
05-18-2015, 01:42 PM
'all/right' sent you a message too

He probably checked ignore all.

wjduke
05-18-2015, 02:41 PM
He probably checked ignore all.
Not shooter...he gets involved

shooter
05-18-2015, 03:16 PM
Stro always believes the worst about me. Its his way of compensating.

wjduke
05-18-2015, 03:42 PM
This is for stroguy...my sister lives in Houston. Been to a few games.

stroguy
05-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Lol.....that dude is way good looking.

This is me showing the OP my balls.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/stroguy/image.jpg1_zpsebocwuqn.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stroguy/media/image.jpg1_zpsebocwuqn.jpg.html)

After some of these gun threads I want to pay shooter for his screen name.

wjduke
05-18-2015, 06:59 PM
I love my Red Sox and Fenway, but Minute Maid is a great park. The difference between the two isn't even comparable. My sister and brother in law were so funny parking one time. They told me about connections and parking close. I'm sure it's different today, but a few years ago, 2012 was my last visit, you could almost park across the street and I recall putting money in a box, like an honor system...correct me if I'm wrong. In Boston, you pay $50 and have to walk a few blocks to the park. I guess I've jacked another thread....

stroguy
05-18-2015, 07:18 PM
Correct on the honor system style parking. They are all over Houston.

I grew up in Philly so I have a place in my heart for the Phils. But I left so long ago and am a homer for the stros now. Glad to see them on a great run. The coach is trying to break free from the gate and get a big lead. I hope it works but taking off fast from a race you sometimes run out of steam on the last lap. Fingers crossed for a good friendly young team.

Fenway would be an awesome visit. The sad part of going to games nowadays is half the people there seem to care less about the game. You got business guys makeing deals running their yappers and cell phoneing. Then people walking back and forth to get food and drink. 'Sit the f down and wait for the beer dude'. Maybe it's just Houston, I don't know. But it's so much easier watching on a big screen in HD.

Good luck to your Sox.

These threads are fine to jack. They serve no purpose but aggravating folks. The OP and me are actually married, been for 30 years. Can you tell?

shooter
05-18-2015, 07:32 PM
Lol.....that dude is way good looking.

This is me showing the OP my balls.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/stroguy/image.jpg1_zpsebocwuqn.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stroguy/media/image.jpg1_zpsebocwuqn.jpg.html)

After some of these gun threads I want to pay shooter for his screen name.

Not happenin Stro. Shooter is world famous. A legend in his own mind. Names not for sale. Besides you probably couldn't live up to it. :poke:

53driver
05-18-2015, 07:47 PM
Not happenin Stro. Shooter is world famous. A legend in his own mind. Names not for sale. Besides you probably couldn't live up to it. :poke:

Oh man! Anyone else feel the 7.2 earthquake when THAT gauntlet came down?

jm21ddd15
05-18-2015, 07:50 PM
All the way up to Wisconsin!!!:yikes:

53driver
05-18-2015, 08:08 PM

I'm getting more than just a little apprehensive about bringing my Camp Perry stories to Franklin now.....

stroguy
05-18-2015, 08:12 PM
Dude, you didn't see the pics of me getting away in Waco? I pulled some Matrix crap.

53driver
05-18-2015, 08:24 PM
Dude, you didn't see the pics of me getting away in Waco? I pulled some Matrix crap.

Where did you find a pay phone? I mean, yes, it is Waco, but still.....

shooter
05-18-2015, 08:27 PM

Thanks 53! I thought you had my back! Can't count on anyone but Duke. Bunch of backstabbers..violin.

53driver
05-18-2015, 08:49 PM

Thanks 53! I thought you had my back! Can't count on anyone but Duke. Bunch of backstabbers..violin.

Dude, I thought it a most impressive challenge....almost like Bugs Bunny when he gave Yosemite Sam "a taste of leather."

shooter
05-18-2015, 09:18 PM
Dude, I thought it a most impressive challenge....almost like Bugs Bunny when he gave Yosemite Sam "a taste of leather."

That's kinda what I had in mind only it was a taste of cordite in the air.:stirthepot:

53driver
05-18-2015, 09:25 PM
That's kinda what I had in mind only it was a taste of cordite in the air.:stirthepot:

I love the smell of cordite in the morning!

Add grilling bacon and fried potatoes in bacon grease and it just cannot get any better!

BIGLRY
05-18-2015, 10:39 PM
I love the smell of cordite in the morning!

Add grilling bacon and fried potatoes in bacon grease and it just cannot get any better!
You got that, but I'd like to add "coffee" to make it heavenly, or as my pop used to say about grilling bacon and fried potatoes in bacon grease with coffee in the morning "if God made anything better he kept it for himself".:301:

srt8-in-largo
05-18-2015, 10:47 PM
:crackup:

You guys are making me hungry.

stroguy
05-19-2015, 06:15 AM

Hey dude, I know how to frack. This is TEXAS, we know gas and hot air.

shooter
05-19-2015, 06:34 AM
I've heard you guys were fracked up.:crackup:

53driver
05-19-2015, 06:35 AM
You got that, but I'd like to add "coffee" to make it heavenly, or as my pop used to say about grilling bacon and fried potatoes in bacon grease with coffee in the morning "if God made anything better he kept it for himself".:301:

1000 apologies. I thought good black coffee was a 'given.'

Your pop was spot on.

stroguy
05-19-2015, 06:56 AM
Steve, I looked at BMG......they is proud of their stuff.

Black coffee.......my heroin.

53driver
05-19-2015, 07:04 AM
Steve, I looked at BMG......they is proud of their stuff.
Aye.

Black coffee.......my heroin.
Aye.

hiflyer
05-19-2015, 12:18 PM

Mom used to keep a Folger's can full of bacon grease.......no one could cook like my mom.

Bill1584
05-19-2015, 01:37 PM
Mom used to keep a Folger's can full of bacon grease.......no one could cook like my mom.

Man I remember mine did the same thing. Now I freeze it in small containers, each of the two or three times a year I get that luxury. It is used to make a roux for gumbo, mainly. Excellent memories.

BIGLRY
05-19-2015, 01:47 PM
Mom used to keep a Folger's can full of bacon grease.......no one could cook like my mom.Damn, are we related?:icon_lol:

Limoles
05-19-2015, 03:41 PM
Only you should know , how suddenly ANGER turned into the HUNGER ???

It's fine . No comments , but for relaxing purpose , I have joke for you ( which is GOOD ) :

"How some one will find , that ended in gay party ?
- When all HOT DOGS taste like shyt ."

So I left in hurry , not even trying to smell it . I'm sure you got it .

And now . Since I triggered sensitive subject , found to be repressed , or even rejected with only few logical responses ( which I value anyway ). Fortunately and for my well being , I was raised in different moral codes, so my psychological landscape has definitely been impacted by different culture , leaving me to the frequent battle with Ethics of Egsistence . It is hard for me distinguish biological impulses among fellow humans , which in fact are similar to those in animals behavior , but constant adjustments are painting distinction between emotions and real life .

So here , we have established patterns of criminal networks with a history of well-armed violence on one site and brutality endangering those , who are on the other one . Surely , all Americans should be concerned about the role of it , which is providing disintegration of the nation's communities and relying on methods fighting the scourge of ever growing crime. All of it should concern everybody , who loves this Country . Right ? We vote , we work , we do right things , we raise families , we trying to build "something" to be happy , but the social issues are still resulting opposite to our desires outcomes , forming already High Fences among us . Is it , what we want , or need to adopt ?

Since the English language is my secondary , I had trouble to find proper translation of the word THUG(S) , which was used here so often during our discussions and supported by many examples . Eventually in disgust , I can show you something , which will create very mixed feelings , as I found as a very BAD news . Since this is showing legally accepted way of the human treatment's process , I'm asking you to think for a while about it and tell me , WHERE ARE WE GOING ?

QUO VADIS ?

ps.
This video was produced by Right Wingers , so do not accuse me for some political affiliations !

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdBiHdl3BIg

BIGLRY
05-19-2015, 04:27 PM
With over 7 BILLON people on this earth man's inhumanity to man is sadly a fact of life and in some cases death, no mater what country you are in it will never stop, not in yours or my lifetime.
Exposing such atrocities like this video does should be a "gut check", a test or assessment of courage, character, or determination that every human should use to assess themselves in making up their mind to do something or do nothing.

As for the joke...it...ah....er...stinks..........I find no humor in it.

GNW
05-19-2015, 04:34 PM
Remember - "Never approach a bull from the front and horse from the rear , or idiot from any directions"

Steve 0080
05-19-2015, 05:09 PM
I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish...yes bad things happen...will it ever change ...no.....having said that I believe you bringing your agenda onto this forum is in its purest form a waste of time and effort for all concerned.....

shooter
05-19-2015, 05:11 PM
With over 7 BILLON people on this earth man's inhumanity to man is sadly a fact of life and in some cases death, no mater what country you are in it will never stop, not in yours or my lifetime.
Exposing such atrocities like this video does should be a "gut check", a test or assessment of courage, character, or determination that every human should use to assess themselves in making up their mind to do something or do nothing.

As for the joke...it...ah....er...stinks..........I find no humor in it.

Larry you are exactly right. The joke has no humor and shouldn't have been posted. This guy is sick. I hope his stay here is short. Our forum doesn't need guys like him.

shooter
05-19-2015, 05:12 PM
Remember - "Never approach a bull from the front and horse from the rear , or idiot from any directions"

+1 Read this guys.

GNW
05-19-2015, 05:42 PM
You are in an QUANDRY and unable to have it your way.
You abandoned the old thread on gun issues when it was not to your satisfaction and winding down.
You say and ask, "Still don't know, how it works ???"
You will never know until it goes to your way of thinking.
All of us gun folks have our way of thinking too, so you still don't know, how it works ???
Further investigation of gun issues with you will only become mental masturbation at it's finest within your new career.

One more time.

BIGLRY
05-19-2015, 06:10 PM
I must apologize for my last post. I let Limoles's post get to me and I forgot something that I have found to be very true by George Bernard Shaw when dealing with people like him.
I will no longer respond to his post.

"I was raised in different moral codes, so my psychological landscape has definitely been impacted by different culture , leaving me to the frequent battle with Ethics of Egsistence "
-Limoles

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
- George Bernard Shaw

stroguy
05-19-2015, 06:19 PM
I thought this thread had gone up in value whilst talking bacon, coffee and wrastling.

shooter
05-19-2015, 06:23 PM
Let me tell you Stro , Limo can bring any thread down. That's his goal in life.

stroguy
05-19-2015, 07:08 PM
Let's cheer this up.

http://youtu.be/xiJRPzNwWRY

flat6bagger
05-19-2015, 07:31 PM
A Troll only has power when people respond.
Nothing drives them crazier than being ignored.

edgeman55
05-19-2015, 07:42 PM

And that is why most of us members have not responded here.I only read all this dribble from the peanut gallery as I find it amusing to say the least.I will now go to the back of the class and:banghead:

stroguy
05-19-2015, 07:43 PM

Did you say something?

flat6bagger
05-19-2015, 08:00 PM
No I did not say anything.
Actually I was being sarcastic.
I find these threads amusing.

stroguy
05-19-2015, 08:02 PM
Most certainly.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/stroguy/image.jpg1_zpscevieqq6.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stroguy/media/image.jpg1_zpscevieqq6.jpg.html)

srt8-in-largo
05-19-2015, 08:38 PM
I didnt watch that video; dont need to.

99.999% of the losers getting roughed up by police have it coming; if not for the offense, or lack of one caught on camera THIS time, then for another occasion or offense that was NOT caught on camera. It's VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY easy to not run afoul of a group of twitchy cops who may be having a bad day; first, don't commit the crime in the first place and second, once in custody be respectful and cooperative. Done; you will NEVER be roughed up by police if you follow these two simple items.

It's amazing that such "victims" want to lie, cheat, rob, steal, and assault others... and then cry for sympathy when they get called to the mat. People like Les who readily give that sympathy believe they are standing up for what's right, however, the fact of the matter is the sympathy only emboldens these losers to continue behaving badly... which perpetuates the cycle and is bad for society from every angle.

It's funny how people who claim they want to make society better, actually make it worse by their own actions without even realizing. With one hand they go about coddling criminals and being lax on crime, and on the other hand they demand you relinquish your gun rights. BULL FUCKING CRAP.

stroguy
05-19-2015, 08:45 PM
You didn't watch my video. There's a lady playing a flute!

srt8-in-largo
05-19-2015, 08:58 PM
That one was marvelous :icon_biggrin:

shooter
05-19-2015, 09:09 PM
I didnt watch that video; dont need to.

99.999% of the losers getting roughed up by police have it coming; if not for the offense, or lack of one caught on camera THIS time, then for another occasion or offense that was NOT caught on camera. It's VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY easy to not run afoul of a group of twitchy cops who may be having a bad day; first, don't commit the crime in the first place and second, once in custody be respectful and cooperative. Done; you will NEVER be roughed up by police if you follow these two simple items.

It's amazing that such "victims" want to lie, cheat, rob, steal, and assault others... and then cry for sympathy when they get called to the mat. People like Les who readily give that sympathy believe they are standing up for what's right, however, the fact of the matter is the sympathy only emboldens these losers to continue behaving badly... which perpetuates the cycle and is bad for society from every angle.

It's funny how people who claim they want to make society better, actually make it worse by their own actions without even realizing. With one hand they go about coddling criminals and being lax on crime, and on the other hand they demand you relinquish your gun rights. BULL FUCKING CRAP.

Dang buddy. You're all fired up. Brother I'm with ya. Why can't we say it. PISS ON IT! People need to realize that there are consequences. Quit Resisting! None of this would happen. I don't feel sorry for them. And now Obama is going to take away tactical vests , armored vehicles , and military type weapons. Police officers nationwide should strike and let the mayhem begin. I pity the police trying to deal with this stuff. I got enough if it while watching Ferguson. Officers ordered by my Governor to do NOTHING rioters are allowed to break and enter , loot , burn and pillage. I watched one night while MSHP in riot gear stood across the street while rioters blocked off a street and looted every store on the block. They watched! Never raised a hand. Made me sick. They should have dropped them as they came out the door with boxes of shoes , clothing , liquor and tobacco in their arms. I'll bet when the pile of bodies blocked the door someone would say , hey maybe we should stop this before we die. I'm sorry , there has to be consequences. Without consequences we get where we are right now. When I was a kid I had consequences. My Dad would kick my ass if I went against his teachings. If I was bad in school it wasn't the paddling I got from the teacher that worried me. It was the whipping I was gonna get from Dad when I got home. I didn't get too many. I was smart. And you know what? I loved my Dad more than anyone in the world. And I respected him. I don't think these people had fathers like mine. If so they wouldn't do these things. Thanks Dad for making me the man I am today.

53driver
05-19-2015, 09:14 PM
...post #14

What will drown this country is when good men stand by and watch/allow the criminals to take over with the support of politically correct politicians who cannot risk offending ANYONE at the expense of their own integrity.

Since when is enforcing law and doling out PROPER punishment doing nothing?
Not what current judges are almost permitting today....
Bottom line: criminals are no longer scared to commit crime, hell, life is better for most behind bars - and that's WRONG.

...post #74

Dang buddy. You're all fired up. Brother I'm with ya. Why can't we say it. PISS ON IT! People need to realize that there are consequences. Quit Resisting! None of this would happen. I don't feel sorry for them. And now Obama is going to take away tactical vests , armored vehicles , and military type weapons. Police officers nationwide should strike and let the mayhem begin. I pity the police trying to deal with this stuff. I got enough if it while watching Ferguson. Officers ordered by my Governor to do NOTHING rioters are allowed to break and enter , loot , burn and pillage. I watched one night while MSHP in riot gear stood across the street while rioters blocked off a street and looted every store on the block. They watched! Never raised a hand. Made me sick. They should have dropped them as they came out the door with boxes of shoes , clothing , liquor and tobacco in their arms. I'll bet when the pile of bodies blocked the door someone would say , hey maybe we should stop this before we die. I'm sorry , there has to be consequences. Without consequences we get where we are right now.

+1; retroactively.

srt8-in-largo
05-19-2015, 09:27 PM
I guess so Shooter. It's just that cops, including the military police, do a thankless job and I'm sick of the "crusaders" cherry picking inflamatory media to "enlighten" us on how these are terrible people.

jm21ddd15
05-19-2015, 09:30 PM
I'm with you. I'll second your comments about our Police force getting screwed! Sick of it, for sure!

srt8-in-largo
05-19-2015, 09:32 PM
I saw your post Steve and couldn't agree more, especially with Bottom line: criminals are no longer scared to commit crime, hell, life is better for most behind bars - and that's WRONG.

This is one area where the Russians and Chinese got it right; from what I can tell, you DO NOT want to be in one of their jails :icon_biggrin:

GNW
05-20-2015, 06:50 AM
Dang buddy. You're all fired up. Brother I'm with ya. Why can't we say it. PISS ON IT! People need to realize that there are consequences. Quit Resisting! None of this would happen. I don't feel sorry for them. And now Obama is going to take away tactical vests , armored vehicles , and military type weapons. Police officers nationwide should strike and let the mayhem begin. I pity the police trying to deal with this stuff. I got enough if it while watching Ferguson. Officers ordered by my Governor to do NOTHING rioters are allowed to break and enter , loot , burn and pillage. I watched one night while MSHP in riot gear stood across the street while rioters blocked off a street and looted every store on the block. They watched! Never raised a hand. Made me sick. They should have dropped them as they came out the door with boxes of shoes , clothing , liquor and tobacco in their arms. I'll bet when the pile of bodies blocked the door someone would say , hey maybe we should stop this before we die. I'm sorry , there has to be consequences. Without consequences we get where we are right now. When I was a kid I had consequences. My Dad would kick my ass if I went against his teachings. If I was bad in school it wasn't the paddling I got from the teacher that worried me. It was the whipping I was gonna get from Dad when I got home. I didn't get too many. I was smart. And you know what? I loved my Dad more than anyone in the world. And I respected him. I don't think these people had fathers like mine. If so they wouldn't do these things. Thanks Dad for making me the man I am today.

Yes, Yes !!
Just wanted to make sure everyone read the above again.
You got to love it !!

Bill1584
05-20-2015, 09:17 AM
Surely somewhere there is a forum which caters to poor Les's take on his miserable, unhappy life here in the USA. Someplace where they'd nominate him for president after hearing all the 'truth' he expounds upon. I would not know how to search for such a forum, but damn you'd think he would be more comfortable there. Birds of a feather and all.

I fully agree with the above. If a peace officer has some reason to direct you to lie down on the ground, then just lie down. You can always take your chances with a lawsuit later if you really believe you were done wrong. Unlikely, but possible I suppose. As mentioned, 'respectful and cooperative' will get you back home in one piece, and perhaps make you a friend or two along the way.

Of note, his latest regurgitation only showed after the topic had veered to bacon and bacon grease. Perhaps no more bacon or bacon grease talk for a while? The consumption of bacon, although my favorite pork product, might be offensive to Les for any number of reasons. Reckon I will fry some bacon up this weekend, now that I am thinking of it again. Cook eggs and hash browns in the bacon grease. The pork bacon grease. Pork.

stroguy
05-20-2015, 12:36 PM
http://youtu.be/0OnpkDWbeJs

shooter
05-20-2015, 12:47 PM
Selfie video??

stroguy
05-20-2015, 12:50 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/stroguy/image.jpg1_zpszxfkvh35.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/user/stroguy/media/image.jpg1_zpszxfkvh35.jpg.html)

racer
05-20-2015, 02:01 PM
cars are more dangerous than guns... or knives, or clubs.

http://www.businessinsider.com/uber-...chicago-2015-4

guns can come in handy...