PDA

View Full Version : Texas Flod Victims

jm21ddd15
05-26-2015, 01:46 PM
:icon_frown: My deep sympathy to all you riders and people of Texas, Oklahoma, and other areas that have been ravaged by the recent floods, storms, and tornados. I've lived by a river that flooded a few years ago, and I know it sucks! I couldn't get to my house for over a month. Hopefully, the rains will end soon, and then the recovery starts. It WILL get better! Hang in there!

stroguy
05-26-2015, 01:58 PM
Thank gluglgu you gluglgug. Been very wet. No flooding in my neighborhood yet. Prayers to those that got the worst.

flat6bagger
05-26-2015, 02:00 PM
Prayers sent to all who are effected by this flood.

Doug

hiflyer
05-26-2015, 02:04 PM
:icon_frown: My deep sympathy to all you riders and people of Texas, Oklahoma, and other areas that have been ravaged by the recent floods, storms, and tornados. I've lived by a river that flooded a few years ago, and I know it sucks! I couldn't get to my house for over a month. Hopefully, the rains will end soon, and then the recovery starts. It WILL get better! Hang in there!

There is a terrible story and I hesitated to even bring it up. One of the families in the house that was swept up and carried down the river were friends of my daughter and son in law. Jonathan the only survivor, was a groomsman in their wedding, my son-in-law in his. He was carried 12 miles down the river at 4am, and all knew what was going on, prior to the house hitting a bridge and breaking up, as Jonathan's wife made a call to her sister. They haven't found anyone besides Jonathan and may never. Truly a sad deal.

Paul B Blues
05-26-2015, 02:09 PM
That's really sad news hiflyer, my heart goes out to them. Just got an email from Greg Small Pasture, he's fine but the rain is coming down fast.

flat6bagger
05-26-2015, 02:12 PM
Very sad story and all will be added to my prayers tonight.

Doug

Elroy
05-26-2015, 02:31 PM
There is a terrible story and I hesitated to even bring it up. One of the families in the house that was swept up and carried down the river were friends of my daughter and son in law. Jonathan the only survivor, was a groomsman in their wedding, my son-in-law in his. He was carried 12 miles down the river at 4am, and all knew what was going on, prior to the house hitting a bridge and breaking up, as Jonathan's wife made a call to her sister. They haven't found anyone besides Jonathan and may never. Truly a sad deal.

Their story is actually on the front page of msn.com. Sorry to hear hiflyer, the situation's bad enough, but to be touched by it personally.....Hopefully these flooded areas get a break, and soon!