PDA

View Full Version : Auto volume control

Wags
07-24-2013, 08:39 AM
Need a little help with this feature, I've read through owners manual and can't get it to work correctly or is there something I'm doing wrong. I had this feature on my k1200 lt and really liked how it worked.

Thanks

Steve 0080
07-24-2013, 08:46 AM
Need more info...what have you done and what is it not doing.....

ghostrider
07-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Need a little help with this feature, I've read through owners manual and can't get it to work correctly or is there something I'm doing wrong. I had this feature on my k1200 lt and really liked how it worked.

Thanks

It's pretty simple really. You push on the volume button in and then turn the volume knob to adjust to high, low and there may be a medium in there too. As you ride it will adjust the volume higher the faster you go.

Yeahoo Whoyah
07-24-2013, 11:30 AM
You push on the volume button in and then turn the volume knob to adjust to high, low and there may be a medium

That's right. And I have mine set on medium.

Wags
07-24-2013, 11:31 AM
I have turned the audio control on and on the high side, it just doesn't seem to work. I'll mess with it more this afternoon when I'm back home.

ghostrider
07-24-2013, 11:35 AM
I have turned the audio control on and on the high side, it just doesn't seem to work. I'll mess with it more this afternoon when I'm back home.

It should show "AVC" on your display also.......Maybe you're not riding fast enough. :icon_razz:

bobbyf6b
07-24-2013, 01:34 PM

If you're expecting it to be louder than 30 it won't be. When I'm on the highway with AVC on, I hit max volume around 20 on the volume meter. It has a max volume internally and won't go any higher. Probably to save the speakers.