PDA

View Full Version : I don't know whether to laugh or be upset.....

53driver
05-27-2015, 06:57 PM
...but I'm leaning towards the latter.....

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2-V2arHXwq8?wmode=opaque

hiflyer
05-27-2015, 07:04 PM
I didn't even crack a smile, and there are jokers who can't imagine why some arm themselves. Society or the lack thereof is becoming less humorous everyday.

flat6bagger
05-27-2015, 07:15 PM
Probably closer to the truth than we would like to believe.

Doug

stroguy
05-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Nawnkawkassian....lol

F6B1911
05-27-2015, 07:31 PM
This will be a great country once again once we learn to be correct instead of politically correct.

seadog
05-27-2015, 07:37 PM
One of the reason my Mossberg 500 cruiser Blackwater 12 gauge is loaded and ready in such events. But of course you have to let them break into your house in Michigan before you can pull the trigger on them. But that's OK I can wait!!!!

bob109
05-27-2015, 08:10 PM
"THE CONTENTS OF THIS RESIDENCE IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR"

"I GIVE BLOOD TO THE AMERICAN RED CROSS, YOUR'S NOT MINE"

"FORGET THE PIT BULL, WORRY ABOUT THE BITE OF THE .357 MAGNUM"

"VETRAN WITH LETHAL WEAPONS TRAINING MARKSMANSHIP AWARDS"

"12 GAUGE SHOTGUN WITH #6 HIGH BRASS. NO MARKSMANSHIP AWARD REQUIRED"

"CASTLE DOCTRINE APPLIES TO THIS HOME"

shooter
05-27-2015, 08:23 PM
Guys aren't you glad you're not a sheeple. I don't need to call 911 till its over. The SOB trying to get in the house is the one that needs 911. I'm a newlywed. Trying to break in a new one at age 57. We watched a movie the other night where the guy goes down the steps with his gun and his wife following. I told the wife , babe that's not the way its gonna be. If it gets bad I want you on the floor between the bed and the wall. If I have to come out of the bedroom the M2 is gonna be doing all the talking and it ain't gonna be nice. We are gonna need a Sheetrock contractor when its over. That commercial , that's spot on. That's the way its headed. Guys WE are the only thing our family can depend on. We have to be vigilant and ready at all times. I live in a rural area , cops aren't coming for awhile.

RickJ
05-27-2015, 08:37 PM
...but I'm leaning towards the latter.....

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2-V2arHXwq8?wmode=opaque

I'd add "frustrated" to that. How people can miss the obvious consequences of a host of these insanities is very frustrating. I don't think I'm smarter than the fools who are driving us over this cliff- but the obvious, inevitable results of their laws and demonstrations are going to hurt everyone...and it seems SO obvious- Doesn't it? perhaps experience trumps intelligence,,,and they have neither.

jm21ddd15
05-27-2015, 08:42 PM
Guys aren't you glad you're not a sheeple. I don't need to call 911 till its over. The SOB trying to get in the house is the one that needs 911. I'm a newlywed. Trying to break in a new one at age 57. We watched a movie the other night where the guy goes down the steps with his gun and his wife following. I told the wife , babe that's not the way its gonna be. If it gets bad I want you on the floor between the bed and the wall. If I have to come out of the bedroom the M2 is gonna be doing all the talking and it ain't gonna be nice. We are gonna need a Sheetrock contractor when its over. That commercial , that's spot on. That's the way its headed. Guys WE are the only thing our family can depend on. We have to be vigilant and ready at all times. I live in a rural area , cops aren't coming for awhile.
:yes: You got that right! 911 call, is for after the shooting is done. Political correctness can kiss my ass. BY the way, best wishes on being a newlywed! Hope she likes motorcycles!

stroguy
05-27-2015, 08:43 PM
The sad part is that it won't be a policy as depicted here, but inaction by the human police officer. Why bother helping and risking my life when all of my actions will be tweeted, filmed, facebooked and youtubed and I will be guilty until impossible to be proven innocent. The system is eliminating the desire to be a public safety servant. It's easier sucking farts out of seats at the bus station for minimum wages

shooter
05-27-2015, 09:11 PM
Bobby you are dead on. And I won't blame the cops. Their hands are tied. They do their job they get persecuted and prosecuted. These guys should walk off the job when these things happen. Police unions are not strong like they used to be. Its a sad state of affairs.

Steve 0080
05-27-2015, 11:08 PM
I guess that was meant to be funny?

bobbyf6b
05-27-2015, 11:22 PM
"THE CONTENTS OF THIS RESIDENCE IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR"

"I GIVE BLOOD TO THE AMERICAN RED CROSS, YOUR'S NOT MINE"

"FORGET THE PIT BULL, WORRY ABOUT THE BITE OF THE .357 MAGNUM"

"VETRAN WITH LETHAL WEAPONS TRAINING MARKSMANSHIP AWARDS"

"12 GAUGE SHOTGUN WITH #6 HIGH BRASS. NO MARKSMANSHIP AWARD REQUIRED"

"CASTLE DOCTRINE APPLIES TO THIS HOME"

My buddy has a sticker on his Jeep that says, "IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU'RE IN RANGE"

I love that one. It's for when he leaves it parked out in the desert to go hunting or panning or whatever.

BuzzzPhotos
05-28-2015, 12:59 AM
Received my life time NRA patch today. :lolup: Stuff won't happen that way at my home. My wife would be on it/them & takin care of business. Then she might wake me up if there is more than a few. In Texas they just have to be a threat on our property.

okiedoc
05-28-2015, 05:55 PM
Kel Tec KSG with 6 shot ready to go.

tonycarver
05-29-2015, 02:10 PM
as a Canuck, i haven't had a LOT of dealings with guns. i was watching a documentary of sorts on the idiot box a few years ago. the "gun debate" was, at that time, going hot and heavy down where you folks are. i did though, hear one guy, who i assume was "pro- gun" remark the following.........." when i really need it.... I'd rather have a gun in my hand, than a cop on the phone".

bob109
05-29-2015, 08:24 PM
A "unloaded hand gun" is nothing more than a "rock":shock:

ths61
05-29-2015, 11:33 PM
....... I'd rather have a gun in my hand, than a cop on the phone".

Bill1584
05-30-2015, 05:51 PM

One vote for the g19.