PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Albuquerque from Ohio

zeus661
05-30-2015, 08:39 AM
Taking a trip from Ohio to Albuquerque NM and leaving Friday June 5th. Figuring on arriving Sunday in Albuquerque. Taking the most direct route which is Interstate 70 through Indianapolis and St. Louis. Then 44 down toward Oklahoma City. From there Interstate 40 into Albuquerque.

What I am wondering is about all the flooding we have been hearing about mainly on I40?

Any thoughts on what to expect? Detours, delays? And of course I know it can change with more rain.

Thanks

Jimmytee
05-30-2015, 08:48 AM
Watch those left turns :icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TUwHTfOOU

miramiramira
05-30-2015, 07:37 PM
new mexico is fine and texas looks to be drying out this week.

hiflyer
05-30-2015, 10:03 PM
Taking a trip from Ohio to Albuquerque NM and leaving Friday June 5th. Figuring on arriving Sunday in Albuquerque. Taking the most direct route which is Interstate 70 through Indianapolis and St. Louis. Then 44 down toward Oklahoma City. From there Interstate 40 into Albuquerque.

What I am wondering is about all the flooding we have been hearing about mainly on I40?

Any thoughts on what to expect? Detours, delays? And of course I know it can change with more rain.

Thanks

If you need anything passing thru OKC, let me know.

stroguy
05-30-2015, 10:05 PM
new mexico is fine and texas looks to be drying out this week.

Stay north in TEXAS, my street rose 8" in 20 minutes this evening. Morons drive fast down the street sending waves in garages and front doors. They are lucky I was away during the time.