PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Jenner

shooter
06-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Sick , Sick , Sick , Sick. The guy was my hero back in 76. The year I graduated high school. I've always watched the Olympics. Every four years I wait on them. Track and field my favorite of all and the swimming. I don't care what this guy does to his body. Its his choice. But why do we have to glamorize it. The media loves this shyt. Its like a celebration and its shoved in your face. One if the most relevant sports figures of the 20th century reduced to nothing more than a locker room joke. I have to believe if the media didn't glamorize it some of this would not happen. No telling how much money is involved. Thats another thing. The media pays for this stuff! A lot of people in this country are very sick. Bruce may not be as sick as the people that promote this and are making millions off it. If you don't like this post then I am truly sorry. I don't do Facebook. This is where my social media friends are so this is where I vent.

opas ride
06-02-2015, 09:38 AM
I agree 100%...This is a very sick society, with very sick people that have lost their way....I know many will dis-agree with me, but I would not want to be this "thing" when it comes time to face my maker and report how I have lived my life.....What a disgrace to the real men in this world....JMHO

shooter
06-02-2015, 09:42 AM
Opas guess I'm old and out of touch cause your post hits me square in the face. So true. I can't believe the support he is getting. Big spot on the Today Program.

wjduke
06-02-2015, 09:58 AM
Not surprised at all the way the world is. Don't forget..."Caitlyn" is 65. I have a niece who thinks she's a Chinese boy...don't get me going on this subject.

Bill1584
06-02-2015, 10:04 AM
Opas guess I'm old and out of touch cause your post hits me square in the face. So true. I can't believe the support he is getting. Big spot on the Today Program.

Also a 1976 HS grad, Austin, TX. He was a favorite of mine too, and I can remember the Wheaties boxes. The dude was an amazing athlete. My wife and I visited about all this just this morning. Bottom line, nothing will ever happen in my life to make me comfortable with any of this stuff. For all the effort put into it, he does not look the least bit glamorous to me, and I wish they'd not put him all over the news. He was on the front page of he Houston Chronicle! Geez.

shooter
06-02-2015, 10:08 AM
I'm glad I dont have young kids watching this. I do have grandkids but too young to understand. Its funny what they censor on TV and then push the hell out of this stuff. Poor Caitlyn , she's troubled. My Azz.

Fla_rider
06-02-2015, 10:11 AM
My God! Are we all 1976 Bicentenial Graduates?
:yikes:I think the Olympic Committee should remove his medals since he's a girl now!:clap2:

Bill1584
06-02-2015, 10:15 AM
I'm glad I dont have young kids watching this. I do have grandkids but too young to understand. Its funny what they censor on TV and then push the hell out of this stuff. Poor Caitlyn , she's troubled. My Azz.

Yup, in schools now, my grand kids get in trouble for using the word 'stupid'. Even for something stupid. Then I suppose the same schools will now ask them to be accepting of Bruce's 'transition'?

flat6bagger
06-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Amazing that this is even a story.
This happens all the time in the United States,but because it is him,it or her,the media makes a big deal of it.
Whatever he was in the past is a moot point now.
By his actions and taking a woman's name.he no longer considers himself Bruce Jenner Olympic champion.
My opinion is that you were born the way God wanted you to be.
By changing that,you went against God's wishes.
Yes I said God!
This is the only comment I will make on this because it is wrong in every way it can be in my eyes.

Doug

stroguy
You guys are so freakin clueless.

He is being developed as bait for an alien abduction. Once taken the aliens will be confused and then we can attack to steal their dilithium crystals. Now stop talking about this national security hero. You are going to ruin it for the world and humanity.

seadog
The power to push the off power button on the TV when garbage starts showing up on the screen. I am so good at it that I have no clue what Bruce Jenners problem is and on top of that I really don't care. JMHO

bigbird
06-02-2015, 10:24 AM
Bruce Jenner is not sick. Sick implies that an illness can be cured. He does not have an illness.
He is different. His genetics are different than yours and mine.
I am happy for him that he can live the rest of his life without the torment and frustration that he lived up until his transgendering.
If someone in your family suffered from the demons that he has fought all these years, you might sing a different tune.

bigbird
06-02-2015, 10:26 AM
My opinion is that you were born the way God wanted you to be.
By changing that,you went against God's wishes.
Yes I said God!

The atheists will be all over you with that statement.
Hang on!

shooter
06-02-2015, 10:26 AM
My God! Are we all 1976 Bicentenial Graduates?
:yikes:I think the Olympic Committee should remove his medals since he's a girl now!:clap2:
I'll second that. C'mon IOC. Step up. If you can pull Justin Gatlins for using nothing more than a supplement then why not pull Caitlyn's. It was a woman competing in a men's event. Damn , she beat all those guys.

stroguy
06-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Well BB there are many trained and renowned doctors that do consider him ill....and the worst thing to do is allow someone to transgender. The suicide rate for post transgenders is huge and increasing causing many thinking professionals to second guess the allowing of these ill people to perform something that is non reversible. If someone in my family wanted to do this I would tell them they are ill and we would get the help they need. Not knuckle under and just say cutting your nutsak off and drilling a hole will solve it. Growing boobs and dressing like a woman does not make you a woman. The chromosomes don't change. You only become the ultimate cross dresser.

'Claiming that this is civil-rights matter and encouraging surgical intervention is in reality to collaborate with and promote a mental disorder'. Dr Paul McHugh

Steve 0080
06-02-2015, 10:41 AM
I agree 100%...This is a very sick society, with very sick people that have lost their way....I know many will dis-agree with me, but I would not want to be this "thing" when it comes time to face my maker and report how I have lived my life.....What a disgrace to the real men in this world....JMHO

+1... this implies that God made a mistake... don't think so....

Steve 0080
06-02-2015, 10:42 AM
Bruce Jenner is not sick. Sick implies that an illness can be cured. He does not have an illness.
I am happy for him that he can live the rest of his life without the torment and frustration that he lived up until his transgendering.
If someone in your family suffered from the demons that he has fought all these years, you might sing a different tune.

His torment would be over with a 9mm also and far cheaper and better for the ones who have to hear about it as well... JMHO

shooter
06-02-2015, 10:45 AM
His torment would be over with a 9mm also and far cheaper and better for the ones who have to hear about it as well... JMHO

I agree.

CheesyRider
06-02-2015, 10:51 AM
As long as I didn't pay any tax money towards his/her procedures, I'm not really concerned with what he/she did to his/her own body.

Retired Army
06-02-2015, 11:10 AM
Perhaps a more poignant question comes out of this subject. What mutations lay ahead in genetic engineering?

valkmc
06-02-2015, 11:16 AM
WOW many of us are the same age, I graduated from high school in 1976 also. I don't care what Bruce or whatever his name is now does. My problem is seeing it on TV or in the paper. I have a CNN app on my phone and he and his new self are on it daily. I should not have turn off the TV or Mute it as I do several times while watching the evening news. Did he have his Junk cut off??? Imagine the first old guy who hits on him and then finds out he use to be a man. That could be the real end of Bruce!!

ths61
06-02-2015, 11:35 AM
As long as I didn't pay any tax money towards his/her procedures, ....

Guess again. What do you think BHOCare is for? BHOCare covers gender reassignment procedures and surgeries with YOUR INCREASED TAX DOLLARS and INFLATED PREMIUMS. Talk about elective surgeries.

In the PRK, imprisoned criminals can get gender reassignment surgeries so they can go into women's correctional facilities on YOUR TAX DIME !!!

Gubener Moonbeam passed a measure allowing boys to shower with your little grand daughters in the public school systems if they so feel inclined without parental knowledge or approval of either child. In the PRK, the school can assist your underage daughter in getting an abortion without your knowledge or approval, but they can not give her an aspirin. The city of West Hollywood passed a law outlawing all gender specific bathrooms in all public businesses and facilities.

The PRK is setting the PC trend for the rest of the USA and shoving in your face at every opportunity. God help us.

shooter
06-02-2015, 11:38 AM
That's what I said in my OP. I don't care. Why should I have to live it. Its like you can't get away from it in the network channels with specials on the cable channels. The news whores are working overtime.

wjduke
06-02-2015, 11:45 AM
Guess again. What do you think BHOCare is for? BHOCare covers gender reassignment procedures and surgeries with YOUR INCREASED TAX DOLLARS and INFLATED PREMIUMS. Talk about elective surgeries.

In the PRK, imprisoned criminals can get gender reassignment surgeries so they can go into women's correctional facilities on YOUR TAX DIME !!!

Gubener Moonbeam passed a measure allowing boys to shower with your little grand daughters in the public school systems if they so feel inclined without parental knowledge or approval of either child. In the PRK, the school can assist your underage daughter in getting an abortion without your knowledge or approval, but they can not give her an aspirin. The city of West Hollywood passed a law outlawing all gender specific bathrooms in all public businesses and facilities.

The PRK is setting the PC trend for the rest of the USA and shoving in your face at every opportunity. God help us.
Not so fast, at least nationwide. We have a murderer who killed his wife here in Mass wanting to become a female on our dime and so far it ain't happening.

ths61
06-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Not so fast, at least nationwide. We have a murderer who killed his wife here in Mass wanting to become a female on our dime and so far it ain't happening.

I stated the PRK, "People's Republique of Kalifornia" for that trend setter. Give it time, the precedence has been set.

shooter
06-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Yeah you guys will be the first.

taxfree4
06-02-2015, 12:20 PM
We had a guy at the phone company did the full operation - slice and tuck and the boob job and the company paid for the whole thing, somewhere north of $200,000, it was scary to look at this thing. Turns out 5 years after he gets the operation he dies of AIDS. Moral of the story - I can put antlers on my head - don't make a deer. Jenner is just a older guy dressed up in woman's clothes.

ths61
06-02-2015, 12:27 PM
We had a guy at the phone company did the full operation - slice and tuck and the boob job and the company paid for the whole thing, somewhere north of $200,000, it was scary to look at this thing. Turns out 5 years after he gets the operation he dies of AIDS. Moral of the story - I can put antlers on my head - don't make a deer. Jenner is just a older guy dressed up in woman's clothes.

Not much return on investment there for the company, nor the risk to the surgical team.

Steve 0080
06-02-2015, 12:43 PM
What amazes me is that the 3% run this country, in more ways than one....

shooter
06-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Pitiful isn't it.

shooter
06-02-2015, 01:09 PM
On a brighter note Steve I only like two more pieces to have the B all chromed out. Dang I like shiny.

GNW
06-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Well BB there are many trained and renowned doctors that do consider him ill....and the worst thing to do is allow someone to transgender. The suicide rate for post transgenders is huge and increasing causing many thinking professionals to second guess the allowing of these ill people to perform something that is non reversible. If someone in my family wanted to do this I would tell them they are ill and we would get the help they need. Not knuckle under and just say cutting your nutsak off and drilling a hole will solve it. Growing boobs and dressing like a woman does not make you a woman. The chromosomes don't change. You only become the ultimate cross dresser.

'Claiming that this is civil-rights matter and encouraging surgical intervention is in reality to collaborate with and promote a mental disorder'. Dr Paul McHugh

He is one sick puppy !!
You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
Not knuckle under and just say cutting your nutsak off and drilling a hole will solve it. Growing boobs and dressing like a woman does not make you a woman. The chromosomes don't change. You only become the ultimate cross dresser.
Stroguy you pretty smart !

GNW
06-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Pitiful isn't it.

It is pitiful !!14338
And Steve said on a thread: It's time to lighten the mood around here.

BuzzzPhotos
06-02-2015, 02:02 PM
+1... this implies that God made a mistake... don't think so....

GOD allows us all to make a lot of dumb, sick, stupid & rediculous choices. Bruce sure needed guidance but in his world who could give it? Sad! GOD doesn't make mistakes but we make up for them.

taxfree4
06-02-2015, 04:29 PM
It is pitiful !!14338
And Steve said on a thread: It's time to lighten the mood around here.

Now if he changes his mind and wants his male part back, if he had the slice and tuck, that operation is called an "Adadictomy", I'll be here all week.

shooter
06-02-2015, 05:02 PM
...........:no:

ISLANDER1089
06-02-2015, 05:11 PM

Bigbird, I am so impressed that the only person on this thread that stood up for Bruce Jenner is a Canadian. I raise a glass to you sir!

Steve 0080
06-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Bigbird, I am so impressed that the only person on this thread that stood up for Bruce Jenner is a Canadian. I raise a glass to you sir!

I don't anybody on this site cares one way or the other what it does...I think the main problem is that we are being forced in one way or another to live it as well. I wont bother to start the liberal Canadian thing... maybe you can get it to move up to your country...

Ridlikhel
06-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Give it a few years and we'll have men marrying their daughters. What a world, what a world!

jaygollner
06-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Who cares, just ignore it like I did and it won't bother you, as to the money thing that's just capitalism doing it's thing and making money anywhere it can.

GNW
06-02-2015, 06:06 PM
I don't anybody on this site cares one way or the other what it does...I think the main problem is that we are being forced in one way or another to live it as well. I wont bother to start the liberal Canadian thing... maybe you can get it to move up to your country...

Caitlyn could produce a shit storm in Canada, Mr. Lahey said !! Ricky is ok with it. Bubbles, just wants to hear his cats purr (that ain't bad).

choptop
06-02-2015, 07:02 PM
The dumbing down, political correctness started a long time ago and as far as I am concerned it has been devastating to us and most civilized societies. I am a '69 graduated, it is tough for us because we know what it was like and were it is going and we know that we literally have no hope off stopping it short of some type of revolution or mass consensus among the populace to push for change and I see none of that happening in my lifetime. And our children and grandchildren are already on the road to indoctrination , all this sht is somewhat normal to them, they are the new America. Tv full of total crap reality shows, executions on face book, races farther apart than ever, politicians openly changing OUR lives against our wishes and we keep re electing these career politicians that have a war chest and media w/an agenda and we as citizens kept in turmoil to keep our minds off of what is really going on, ...
I could care one damn bit about Caitlyn or what ever he/she calls him/her self. It's his/her life, I choose to try and live my life as best I can w/all the distractions around me and try to do what little I can to prepare for what ever sht storm will someday come our way and some people much smarter than I say that it is possibly not that far of and those in the know are preparing but that another good reality show...:yikes:

fxdl2051
06-02-2015, 07:16 PM
No one will agree with me, but that's ok, this is America. God made us with a brain 1st, he/she/them/it didn't make antibiotics or car engines for that matter, just a couple naked people under a tree with a snake I think the story goes. We had to figure out the rest, which is up to us or in us. We have to create it for ourselves. Not all brains are created the same and there's a good chance gender is brain defined and has a biological cause. Most of us are so ass deep into social conditioning we can't even see the story for our part in it, we've become the role, anything outside of that role is a threat, a threat to an arbitrary and socially adopted role we've bought into and will defend with our life or at the cost of someone else's. It's sad that Jenner is even news worthy, it's his personal choice and the fact it causes such knee jerk hostility and snarky social critique, well that's the way every misunderstood minority in American history has been treated. The whole TG thing is enormously common in vertebrates, lets face it you're all girls till you get that in utero testosterone wash. Reptiles swap sexes, in fish it's incredibly common. In non Western cultures that don't run an ideological fence down the middle of the psyche and polarize everything into dualistic categories of male or female, these kind of cultural variations are really common place. I think it's in Thailand, that a national champion kick boxer is TG, over there, not a big deal, but here OMG! Someone will probably say something stupid in reply to this and if I don't respond that's ok. Everyone's entitled to their own box just like I am mine, but it's just a box to keep the world in, not the truth necessarily. But at least here, we can all agree to disagree.

Vondawg
06-02-2015, 07:35 PM
You guys are so freakin clueless.

He is being developed as bait for an alien abduction. Once taken the aliens will be confused and then we can attack to steal their dilithium crystals. Now stop talking about this national security hero. You are going to ruin it for the world and humanity.

Hahahahahaha:crackup::clap2:

ths61
06-02-2015, 07:54 PM
... I think it's in Thailand, that a national champion kick boxer is TG, over there, not a big deal, ...

Not surprising, Thailand is the world's center for the child sex tourism trade. If Thailand accepts the pedophilia tourism trade, they can accept some trannies in the lime light.

Child_prostitution_in_Thailand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_prostitution_in_Thailand)

bigbird
06-02-2015, 08:32 PM

Thanks, brother.
I guess you and I are the only ones on here who see this as a good thing for a person who obviously suffered their whole life with a gender issue.
If he/she is now a happier, healthier person, I'm all for it.
I'll leave it at that.

hiflyer
06-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Thanks, brother.
I guess you and I are the only ones on here who see this as a good thing for a person who obviously suffered their whole life with a gender issue.
I'll leave it at that.

Hmm. wonder what the poor lady he killed would think.

srt8-in-largo
06-02-2015, 10:28 PM
No one will agree with me, but that's ok, this is America. God made us with a brain 1st, he/she/them/it didn't make antibiotics or car engines for that matter, just a couple naked people under a tree with a snake I think the story goes. We had to figure out the rest, which is up to us or in us. We have to create it for ourselves. Not all brains are created the same and there's a good chance gender is brain defined and has a biological cause. Most of us are so ass deep into social conditioning we can't even see the story for our part in it, we've become the role, anything outside of that role is a threat, a threat to an arbitrary and socially adopted role we've bought into and will defend with our life or at the cost of someone else's. It's sad that Jenner is even news worthy, it's his personal choice and the fact it causes such knee jerk hostility and snarky social critique, well that's the way every misunderstood minority in American history has been treated. The whole TG thing is enormously common in vertebrates, lets face it you're all girls till you get that in utero testosterone wash. Reptiles swap sexes, in fish it's incredibly common. In non Western cultures that don't run an ideological fence down the middle of the psyche and polarize everything into dualistic categories of male or female, these kind of cultural variations are really common place. I think it's in Thailand, that a national champion kick boxer is TG, over there, not a big deal, but here OMG! Someone will probably say something stupid in reply to this and if I don't respond that's ok. Everyone's entitled to their own box just like I am mine, but it's just a box to keep the world in, not the truth necessarily. But at least here, we can all agree to disagree.

^^^ This.

I think it's presumptuous, egotistical, and self-aggrandizing to believe we know what God is thinking and what he intended. If you have such answers to the universe, please, give me some lotto numbers. Who can say that God didn't make Bruce Jenner normal and the rest of us are freaks? And whether or not we believe that, who are we to judge with such loathing? Further, to do so when nobody can say that God even exists makes God just an excuse for hatred... and we know that formula has been a success throughout history.

I love it when the religious righteous pat themselves on the back, smug in their small views of goodness and propriety, and then go out of their way to marginalize, belittle, and show hatred so quickly and so completely to anybody who is not like them. Christians, Muslims, Jews, ... there's enough of this behavior to go around and, for me, this is 10x more disappointing than anything Bruce Jenner does to himself.

Brian D
06-03-2015, 05:29 AM
Bicentennial baby!!! 1976 that's the year I was born

Vondawg
06-03-2015, 05:43 AM
^^^ This.

I think it's presumptuous, egotistical, and self-aggrandizing to believe we know what God is thinking and what he intended. If you have such answers to the universe, please, give me some lotto numbers. Who can say that God didn't make Bruce Jenner normal and the rest of us are freaks? And whether or not we believe that, who are we to judge with such loathing? Further, to do so when nobody can say that God even exists makes God just an excuse for hatred... and we know that formula has been a success throughout history.

I love it when the religious righteous pat themselves on the back, smug in their small views of goodness and propriety, and then go out of their way to marginalize, belittle, and show hatred so quickly and so completely to anybody who is not like them. Christians, Muslims, Jews, ... there's enough of this behavior to go around and, for me, this is 10x more disappointing than anything Bruce Jenner does to himself.

Fair and well said.

Brian D
06-03-2015, 05:59 AM
I gotta throw my 2cents in. Who the hell cares what Bruce Jenner does? and further more who are we to judge him. I mean come on it's not like we all live perfect lifes. Is it really interfering with your perfect little life. If ya don't wanna see it or you don't want your kids to see it then grab the remote and change the channel

lloydmoore1
06-03-2015, 06:27 AM
Funny thing is I had no idea who or what this guy was until I started to read this post. I guess I'm lucky in one sense but it's enjoyable to read these and see how the world ticks.
Now I'm taking my coffee to the garage to be with my F6B. Cause that's what really matters to me at this moment. 😜

GNW
06-03-2015, 06:38 AM
Matthew 5:27-32
◦Exodus 20:14
◦1 Corinthians 6:9-10
◦1 Corinthians 6:18-19
◦1 Corinthians 7:2-5
◦1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
◦Hebhttp://www.divinepeace.com/yellow/Gods_Yellow_Pages.htmlrews 13:4

Terje
06-03-2015, 07:21 AM
Who cares what the Bible or any other story says. Modern educated people do not believe in such crap. I don't believe in fairytales.

GNW
06-03-2015, 08:07 AM
Who cares what the Bible or any other story says. Modern educated people do not believe in such crap. I don't believe in fairytales.

Well I guess you told me !
God bless you !

shooter
06-03-2015, 08:32 AM
I'm proud to be neither modern nor educated.

srt8-in-largo
06-03-2015, 08:54 AM
I know where you're coming from Shooter... and I prefer a simple, traditional life also. I'm a farmboy at heart, I grew up pulling potatoes out of the ground in a midwest town of 300 people. I don't exactly "accept" transgendering or crossdressing but if God has a problem with it, he'll sort it out. Our only purpose down here is to care for one another and that doesn't include cherry picking "good" people.

Regarding Bible quotes... that's an endless, useless activity. We can all find verses to counter anything and everything anybody can say. Don't prove your goodness by showing you can read; prove it by showing you know what it means.

Steve 0080
06-03-2015, 09:01 AM
Matthew 5:27-32
◦Exodus 20:14
◦1 Corinthians 6:9-10
◦1 Corinthians 6:18-19
◦1 Corinthians 7:2-5
◦1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
◦Hebhttp://www.divinepeace.com/yellow/Gods_Yellow_Pages.htmlrews 13:4

I enjoyed reading each passage... I guess the ole sayin is still true, religion, politics and what ever the third one is if there is a third...

taxfree4
06-03-2015, 09:21 AM
This is not about Bruce Jenner as it is pushing the LGBT agenda, that's the real story. I live in the mecca of this sickness. They want to incrementally, as they are doing, deconstruct society as we know it. They exist in a society by judicial fiat, if you don't accept them they will destroy you. No sooner was homosexual marriage passed they started demanding businesses cater their affairs, or else.. Most recent was the story of a woman florist who, because of her religious belief, declined not to do a gay wedding. Whether you accept her premise or not religious freedom was instrumental in the founding of this nation. They could have gone to another florist, gave the business to someone else. They put her out of business and then went after her in civil court.

They want to abolish age of consent laws meaning they want to be able to have sex with as young a child as they can get their hands on. One of the persons at the forefront of this is Hollywood producer Larry Kramer and he writes that when it comes to children having sex with “their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else …-very often,-the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it.” This is not about Bruce Jenner.

They are using the same tactics as the sixties radicals and I bet there were people back then who said "They're harmless, live and let live." Instead they became the professors in the universities, judges in the courtroom, and lawmakers in the government, same here. That is why homosexuals can adopt babies because, as they say, mothers don't matter. This not about Bruce Jenner.

Coming soon will be the lawsuit for a church refusing to marry a homosexual couple, not that there are liberal churches that won't but they're Catholic and they want a Catholic Church to do it. This is the systematic deconstruction of a society. This is not about Bruce Jenner.

Bill1584
06-03-2015, 09:26 AM
I know where you're coming from Shooter... and I prefer a simple, traditional life also. I'm a farmboy at heart, I grew up pulling potatoes out of the ground in a midwest town of 300 people. I don't exactly "accept" transgendering or crossdressing but if God has a problem with it, he'll sort it out. Our only purpose down here is to care for one another and that doesn't include cherry picking "good" people.

Regarding Bible quotes... that's an endless, useless activity. We can all find verses to counter anything and everything anybody can say. Don't prove your goodness by showing you can read; prove it by showing you know what it means.

I suppose this is where I am coming out on all this stuff now. I wasn't raised around anything or anyone which could prepare me for transgenders, so I do confess an aversion. I also don't understand polygamy, for that matter. But in the end, I can understand why some of my closest friends cannot fathom me taking the life of a perfectly healthy deer or elk. Nothing has ever prepared them for it. Reckon I will just change the channel, because I no more want to deal with Caitlyn than others want to deal with field dressing a deer. Not because I feel I am better than anyone, which I know to be far from true.

Remember when you had to get up and walk across the room to change the channel?

ghostrider
06-03-2015, 09:27 AM
Why do I even click on this thread. :icon_doh:

shooter
06-03-2015, 09:39 AM
Bill I would be willing to bet that there are members who can't remember having to walk across the room to change the channel. Course we didn't have to do it often. We only had 5 channels.

Bill1584
06-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Bill I would be willing to bet that there are members who can't remember having to walk across the room to change the channel. Course we didn't have to do it often. We only had 5 channels.

New Iberia, LA, 1965-70. I know we had no more than that. Plus I was the 'automatic' aerial directional system, rain or shine.

GNW
06-03-2015, 09:59 AM
I enjoyed reading each passage... I guess the ole sayin is still true, religion, politics and what ever the third one is if there is a third...

Confessing Christ
32"Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. 33"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

Thanks Steve, glad you enjoyed reading !

shooter
06-03-2015, 10:03 AM
I confess to only looking up the first two. Like Steve u enjoyed the reading. You guys know we aren't wrong.

GNW
06-03-2015, 10:10 AM
I confess to only looking up the first two. Like Steve u enjoyed the reading. You guys know we aren't wrong.

Thank you Mr. Shooter !!

valkmc
06-03-2015, 10:31 AM

3 channels in upstate (Mexico) NY, 3,5, & 9. My dad hardly ever changed the channel, he had three kids!!! Yes that means as a family we watched TV together at night right after eating dinner together. Boy did I hate HEE HAW!!!

shooter
06-03-2015, 10:39 AM
Valk how could you hate HeeHaw. Gunilla Hutton , Misty Rowe , Barbi Benton man that WAS Prime Time.

Bill1584
06-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Valk how could you hate HeeHaw. Gunilla Hutton , Misty Rowe , Barbi Benton man that WAS Prime Time.

Barbi Benton. Yes sir.

wjduke
06-03-2015, 11:00 AM
Minnie Pearl used to catch my eye....

Steve 0080
06-03-2015, 01:34 PM

The problem today as I see it with the new kids is they have no compass... today is a new day and no plans for tomorrow...unless, and I mean unless something lands in their lap they have no concern...period. These new folks also seem to do "just enough" to get by, just enough to stay out of trouble, just enough to pass a grade just enough to take care of today...dam tomorrow! They stand for nothing! I, like most here grew up with a certain set of values...I still live by those values ...a friend of mine while having this same conversation said it more simply than I could ..." I live by the 10 Commandants!!!" Not sure those values exist today, at least, it seems by many... The P.C. crowd wants EVERYTHING to be OK and if it does not land in your lap then it is really none of your business... My wife is constantly telling me to keep my opinions to my self... I/we are not at the age yet where we can say whatever we want...I for one can't wait !!!

Bill1584
06-03-2015, 01:47 PM
The problem today as I see it with the new kids is they have no compass... today is a new day and no plans for tomorrow...unless, and I mean unless something lands in their lap they have no concern...period. These new folks also seem to do "just enough" to get by, just enough to stay out of trouble, just enough to pass a grade just enough to take care of today...dam tomorrow! They stand for nothing! I, like most here grew up with a certain set of values...I still live by those values ...a friend of mine while having this same conversation said it more simply than I could ..." I live by the 10 Commandants!!!" Not sure those values exist today, at least, it seems by many... The P.C. crowd wants EVERYTHING to be OK and if it does not land in your lap then it is really none of your business... My wife is constantly telling me to keep my opinions to my self... I/we are not at the age yet where we can say whatever we want...I for one can't wait !!!

I was very close to giving up on a stepson I inherited some 16 years ago. Persona non grata at my home back then. Then about 5 years ago he began to look around at all the cool things he could have if he had money. I like to think I had an influence because i did try, but most likely he veered off course and happened into a fairly good career. Now I am proud to visit him and his wife at their recently purchase home. I am proud to know him. There is hope for some of them. The ones who manage to hit 25-30 years of age with decent morals and solid ethics, anyway.

Steve, so far as I can tell, you can say what you want here. And please do!

Steve 0080
06-03-2015, 01:51 PM
"Steve, so far as I can tell, you can say what you want here. And please do!"

That is what the Off Topic section is for...flame on, just don't make it personal !!! "fireybat"

BIGLRY
06-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Bruce Jenner....He's been a woman for a while, just didn't have the balls to admit it.:gay:

shooter
06-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Minnie Pearl used to catch my eye....

I think I know why you're single Duke.

taxfree4
06-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Just think how pissed Kanye West is, Bruce Jenner just became his mother-in-law. Now he has a reason to walk around with a puss on.

MarcPW
06-03-2015, 05:01 PM

Bravo ! :shake2:

GNW
06-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Just think how pissed Kanye West is, Bruce Jenner just became his mother-in-law. Now he has a reason to walk around with a puss on.

Now is that good or what !!!

fxdl2051
06-03-2015, 05:05 PM
"It was never intended for you to pull over and park in somebody else's vision." Rev. K. Lewis

GNW
06-03-2015, 05:14 PM

Bible quotes ... that's an endless, useless activity.
I still can't believe you said that.
My belief in God got me through Vietnam and my life today.

M61A1MECH
06-03-2015, 06:52 PM
So I am on my way to work and the old Bob Seger song "Turn the Page" comes on, it is all good, until he sings the line "Is that a woman or a man?" Brain immediatley goes to images of Bruce Jenner after the tansformation:yikes:.
Now that image will be stuck in my head everytime I hear that song, I may have to remove it from my playlist. :icon_doh:

Now it will be stuck in your head.:popcorn:

unsub
06-03-2015, 08:28 PM
That he looks like Billie Jean King?

I mean a woman who would like to be a man and a man that wants to be a woman. Personal choice I guess. That makes the country great. Let's all keep that in mind.

srt8-in-largo
06-03-2015, 08:31 PM

Sorry for being offensive GNW.

I didn't mean to say the verses themselves are endless and useless, but throwing them around to win arguments is.

Fla_rider
06-04-2015, 06:27 AM
What's all the fuss about in this thread? :popcorn:'popcorn and coke' Let's get back to talking and riding our bikes!

taxfree4
06-04-2015, 06:55 AM
It all started with Bruce Jenner's father who used to taunt the young lad with the phrase "You run like a girl."

USMARINE
06-04-2015, 07:53 AM
:yes:
I'm proud to be neither modern nor educated.

USMARINE
06-04-2015, 08:06 AM

GNW we must have the same GUY,
Mine got me through:
Beirut 83
Desert Storm 90
Iraq X 2
Afghanistan x 2
And countless others ………….
Must be something in the water?

GNW
06-04-2015, 08:19 AM
GNW we must have the same GUY,
Mine got me through:
Beirut 83
Desert Storm 90
Iraq X 2
Afghanistan x 2
And countless others ………….
Must be something in the water?

Thank Brother !!
It's in the water !!
You know the deal !!

valkmc
06-04-2015, 11:15 AM

I would of loved it if they had turned the volume down!!! I was a rock and roll guy back then.

shooter
06-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Valk you got to learn to block that stuff out. Mind over matter. I didn't mind the music cause Barbi Benton was what mattered.

Bill1584
06-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Valk you got to learn to block that stuff out. Mind over matter. I didn't mind the music cause Barbi Benton was what mattered.

Hee Haw had music?

F6B1911
06-04-2015, 02:02 PM
WT*,
How could this topic warrant 3 pages of replies?
Shame on ... Whatever!

ths61
06-04-2015, 02:08 PM
WT*,
How could this topic warrant 3 pages of replies?
Shame on ... Whatever!

At least it is heading in the right direction !

And for Duke ...

cosborn
06-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Sorry, never come across him before

Chris

shooter
06-04-2015, 07:11 PM
At least it is heading in the right direction !

And for Duke ...

That's good right there.:lolup:

srt8-in-largo
06-04-2015, 07:18 PM
:crackup:

Steve 0080
06-04-2015, 08:23 PM
and to continue to stir ....

valkmc
06-05-2015, 07:02 AM
and to continue to stir ....
That's funny, maybe he will get to visit the White House if Bill becomes the first Lady! That would be confusing.

taxfree4
06-05-2015, 07:05 AM
Here it comes

srt8-in-largo
06-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Tax, you have a wicked sense of humor!

:crackup:

^^^ King of one-liners!

Retired Army
06-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Now for the burning question, would you sell your F6B if Bruce rode a red one? :stirthepot:

shooter
06-05-2015, 09:55 AM
Just the fact that it was red would be reason enough. They're so slooowww.

F6BPDX
06-05-2015, 02:51 PM
This is the first thread I have seen on this forum that makes me sad to be a part of it. Lots of hate being thrown around.

Travelor
06-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Wow!! It only took 103 messages for someone to brand others opinions that don't agree with theirs as "hate". And it makes them so sad....................

GNW
06-05-2015, 06:34 PM

taxfree4
06-05-2015, 06:36 PM
BTW can Jenner donate one of his nuggets to Lance Armstrong since he will get the slice and tuck? And will that make Armstrong have feminine tendencies and force him to get a girl's bike?

shooter
06-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Wow!! It only took 103 messages for someone to brand others opinions that don't agree with theirs as "hate". And it makes them so sad....................

+1 By the way , like the yellow. Saw one on the road couple weeks ago. Not my color , but looks good on you.

F6BPDX
06-06-2015, 12:04 AM

So if someone had the opinion that Black people should still be segregated or hid away would that be hate? How about gay people? Jews? It's not about a difference of opinion it's about being hateful towards someone for who they are.

taxfree4
06-06-2015, 02:30 AM
I'll try and keep this up to date with the latest, we're a progressive forum and should be on the cutting edge of the most current news.

Vondawg
06-06-2015, 05:49 AM
So if someone had the opinion that Black people should still be segregated or hid away would that be hate? How about gay people? Jews? It's not about a difference of opinion it's about being hateful towards someone for who they are.

You mean who they want to be.

mikey
06-06-2015, 10:04 AM
shouldn't he/she/it give all those trophies back since it is now not the person that earned them ?.... just sayin:stirthepot:

shooter
06-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Tax you're too much. But I'm laughing.

taxfree4
06-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Where do you get a size 13 EEE stiletto heel?

taxfree4
06-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Let's ask an expert, BTW, this thing was not born a woman I don't care what anyone says.

Darren
06-11-2015, 12:48 PM
Thanks, brother.
I'll leave it at that.

I agree with you completely.

It really isn't news worthy and don't really understand all the fuss

Steve 0080
06-11-2015, 12:57 PM
Darren,It really isn't news worthy and don't really understand all the fuss"

And THAT is the point...NO ONE here cares either, we just don't considerate news worthy nor do we want it shoved down our throats, or make this guy/gurl some type of martyr or hero!!!

MarcPW
06-11-2015, 05:53 PM
May I try this pun and now call him/her: Bruce Gender Confused...

MarcPW
06-30-2015, 05:18 PM

GNW
06-30-2015, 08:44 PM

Taxfree4 where are you. This is a good one.

Steve 0080
07-01-2015, 12:12 AM
New photo lay out....

taxfree4
07-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Taxfree4 where are you. This is a good one.

Wow, this and Steve's picture are definitely tied for first, they've just upped the game, I've got some homework to do.

edgeman55
07-01-2015, 02:09 PM
New photo lay out....Sweet and with a handle to hold on to:yikes:

Steve 0080
07-01-2015, 03:07 PM
:lolup:...not sure I would have posted that !!! :stirthepot:

shooter
07-01-2015, 04:42 PM
You guys are sick. I started this thread. I didn't know it was going to go where no man had gone before. That handle thing was sick.

Steve 0080
07-01-2015, 10:21 PM
LMAO !!!!!!!! :lolup::lolup::lolup:

taxfree4
07-02-2015, 06:42 AM
I didn't know it was going to go where no man had gone before.

Neither did Bruce Jenner's mother, if he/she/it goes missing does that mean his picture goes on the back of a Half-n-Half milk container?

shooter
07-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Sick

BIGLRY
07-02-2015, 11:11 PM
Some cities that have streets named after Bruce Jenner are trying to change the streets' names to Caitlyn Jenner.
And if you live on Bruce Jenner Cul de Sac, it will now be called a Cul de No Sac. :icon_doh:

Mike
07-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Bruce Jenner's cat.15019

ths61
07-03-2015, 12:21 PM

edgeman55
07-03-2015, 12:51 PM
:lolup:...not sure I would have posted that !!! :stirthepot:

Whats the matter Steve-No adventure in your life? I don't think his unit would hand that low anyway with all the roids he took early in life!!

Steve 0080
07-03-2015, 04:37 PM
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...... :spank:

edgeman55
07-03-2015, 08:42 PM
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...... :spank:

LOL by the way my wife is the only one who gets to spank me if you get my drift.Now go wash that puke out of your mouth:icon_lol:

MarcPW
07-09-2015, 10:50 PM
Some cities that have streets named after Bruce Jenner are trying to change the streets' names to Caitlyn Jenner.
And if you live on Bruce Jenner Cul de Sac, it will now be called a Cul de No Sac. :icon_doh:

You must know french to lay down such a good pun ! :clap2:

BIGLRY
07-10-2015, 02:54 AM
You must know french to lay down such a good pun ! :clap2:
Naw, I just live at the back of a Cul de Sac, but I do know how to say "mow the lawn" in French...... "Coup de grβce",
"Dirty diaper" in Japanese......"Sack of hockey" and "Constipation" in Chinese........ "Hung chow". :icon_laugh:

shooter
07-10-2015, 06:50 AM
Larry you do have a way with words.

GNW
07-14-2015, 07:13 AM

shooter
07-20-2015, 10:40 AM
Well , just as I thought , Cait got its own show. 'E' hooked it up.

ths61
07-20-2015, 12:30 PM
Well , just as I thought , Cait got its own show. 'E' hooked it up.

shooter
07-20-2015, 02:49 PM

shooter
07-20-2015, 02:50 PM
I crack me up sometimes.

ths61
07-20-2015, 03:55 PM
The writing was on the wall a long time ago:

https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11142167_1619532508292886_913175355_n.jpg

shooter
07-20-2015, 05:01 PM
Yep. I see that now.

Steve 0080
07-21-2015, 12:05 AM
So,So, Sad...may boycott ESPN from this point forward !!!!!! There were so many men and women who could have won this award...to be PC and give it to this _________ is unbelievable .....Sad... we are on a downward spiral that is out of control !!!!!

ths61
07-21-2015, 12:11 AM
So,So, Sad...may boycott ESPN from this point forward !!!!!! There were so many men and women who could have won this award...to be PC and give it to this _________ is unbelievable .....Sad... we are on a downward spiral that is out of control !!!!!

Awards are now being bestowed as political statements to those who don't deserve them over those who rightfully earned them. Any examples come to mind ?

fxdl2051
07-21-2015, 01:57 AM
Anyone bother to hear what she Said at her awards acceptance speech? Easy to come from white male heterosexual privilege, damn hard to defy the status quo and speak on behalf of your community and do it with grace and dignity. Now that's Individualism and courage, no matter how you call it. Isn't that what bikers claim to be, individualists? Well this is someone who is true to themselves no matter who doesn't agree. How many here could take on a nation of arm chair cat callers who are clueless what people like her must endure? Honestly, probably no one. I'm really surprised this thread is still around. We should rename it the Bruce Jenner forum maybe? One day perhaps, this will be no big deal, but until then like Rosa Parks, the lady sits where she wants while the established order shouts in dismay. Personally, I hope she knocks over a few more apple carts before she's old news.

ths61
07-21-2015, 02:49 AM
https://atomicmonkey.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/notatiger.jpg

GNW
07-21-2015, 08:48 AM
Transgender is the state of one's gender identity or gender expression not matching one's assigned sex.[1] Transgender is independent of sexual orientation; transgender people may identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, etc; some may consider conventional sexual orientation labels inadequate or inapplicable to them. The definition of transgender includes:
"Of, relating to, or designating a person whose identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender roles, but combines or moves between these."[2]
"People who were assigned a sex, usually at birth and based on their genitals, but who feel that this is a false or incomplete description of themselves."[3]
"Non-identification with, or non-presentation as, the sex (and assumed gender) one was assigned at birth."[4]

A transgender individual may have characteristics that are normally associated with a particular gender and identify elsewhere on the traditional gender continuum, or exist outside of it as other, agender, gender-neutral, genderqueer, non-binary, third gender, etc. Transgender people may also identify as bigender, pangender, or along several places on either the traditional transgender continuum or the more encompassing continuums that have been developed in response to recent, significantly more detailed studies.[5] Furthermore, many transgender people experience a period of identity development that includes better understanding one's self-image, self-reflection, and self-expression. More specifically, the degree to which individuals feel genuine, authentic, and comfortable within their external appearance and accept their genuine identity is referred to as transgender congruence.[6]

NOW WITH THAT BEING EXPLAINED, I THINK KRIS SIT ON HIS FACE TOO LONG.

shooter
07-21-2015, 11:01 AM
TMI !! TMI !!!

taxfree4
07-23-2015, 07:10 PM
They'll get it right, eventually.

Pap
07-23-2015, 07:34 PM
They'll get it right, eventually.

Lol !!!
I wonder if that hardwood floor company will change it's name now.
Definitely not hard wood!

taxfree4
07-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Lol !!!
I wonder if that hardwood floor company will change it's name now.
Definitely not hard wood!

I think he'd be a shoe in as spokesman

Steve 0080
07-24-2015, 12:05 AM
Found out today that on a FLA D/L...they now have M-F-O....WTF is this world coming to???????? I am glad that I don't have that many years to go to see the depths this country will sink to......

taxfree4
07-24-2015, 05:46 AM
Found out today that on a FLA D/L...they now have M-F-O....WTF is this world coming to???????? I am glad that I don't have that many years to go to see the depths this country will sink to......

Finally those woman who are too ugly to be feminine and not manly enough to be men have an identity, bull daggers - rejoice.

GNW
07-24-2015, 06:53 AM

GNW
07-24-2015, 06:56 AM
This is probably why he says that he is "fearless" now.15364

GNW
08-20-2015, 06:14 PM
http://www.kcbd.com/story/29844404/caitlyn-jenner-could-face-manslaughter-in-crash-police-say

taxfree4
08-20-2015, 06:58 PM
He still goes to the male prison no matter what. Imagine that first day, they won't know whether to ask him for an autograph or gang rape him, what a conundrum.

shooter
08-20-2015, 07:39 PM
Tax I would like to comment on this post but "I am Cait" is coming on and I dont want to miss it.:039:

taxfree4
08-20-2015, 07:53 PM
Tax I would like to comment on this post but "I am Cait" is coming on and I dont want to miss it.:039:

The sodomy is bad enough but I think what'll bother him the most is not being able to wear heels and makeup. Now if Bruce got into the accident and Caitlyn goes to court, who goes to jail? Third base.

GNW
08-21-2015, 06:06 AM
The sodomy is bad enough but I think what'll bother him the most is not being able to wear heels and makeup. Now if Bruce got into the accident and Caitlyn goes to court, who goes to jail? Third base.

Tax I just knew you had some good input on this deal !

shooter
08-21-2015, 06:46 AM
Tax I just knew you had some good input on this deal !

+1 I always look forward to his comments.

taxfree4
08-21-2015, 06:59 AM
To avoid jail time his stepdaughter Kim will service the whole jail population, or as she calls it - a typical Saturday night. Guess who's not happy about it:

GNW
08-21-2015, 08:41 AM
To avoid jail time his stepdaughter Kim will service the whole jail population, or as she calls it - a typical Saturday night. Guess who's not happy about it:

You are killing me !!:lolup:

Steve 0080
09-24-2015, 11:13 PM
Sorry, could not stop myself.....

shooter
09-25-2015, 06:36 AM
STEVEN!!!!

Steve 0080
09-25-2015, 11:15 PM
I did not learn...

Steve 0080
09-26-2015, 05:59 PM
http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/on-the-town/article.html/content/news/articles/ap/2015/09/25/Judge_grants_Jenner_s_request_to_legally_change_na me_gender.html

ths61
09-26-2015, 07:01 PM
Sorry, could not stop myself.....

I didn't know Bruce had a new career in stand up comedy. Hey Bruce, how's it hang'n ?

Wisenheimer
10-26-2015, 04:48 PM
I think she's hot.

shooter
10-26-2015, 07:54 PM
I think she's hot.

And thats OK , as long as you don't bring her/him to my house.

shooter
01-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Sorry guys. I only did it cause Tax is back and I thought he would enjoy it.18255

Steve 0080
01-01-2016, 06:08 PM
And Bill Clinton watched........ :icon_frown:

shooter
01-01-2016, 06:56 PM
STEVEN!!!!

Steve 0080
01-01-2016, 08:10 PM
Sorry....:shock:

shooter
01-01-2016, 08:12 PM
You should be. I can't believe you would talk about our Former Fornicator.... I mean President like that.

taxfree4
01-01-2016, 08:23 PM
Sorry guys. I only did it cause Tax is back and I thought he would enjoy it.18255

Yes, but this time Cosby took the Quaaludes to bang this freakshow.

ths61
01-01-2016, 09:03 PM

shooter
01-01-2016, 09:12 PM
SICK SICK SICK!!!!

taxfree4
01-02-2016, 06:26 AM
Pudding it where he shouldn't

taxfree4
01-02-2016, 06:30 AM
You just can't stop the pudding Pop

GNW
01-02-2016, 08:52 AM
Yes, but this time Cosby took the Quaaludes to bang this freakshow.

How funny these are !!
My resolution is to pay more attention to this thread.

ths61
01-02-2016, 04:05 PM
How funny these are !!
My resolution is to pay more attention to this thread.

Cosby is a comedian (among other things :shock:). I wonder if he has a collection of these in his [conquest] scrap book.

taxfree4
01-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Being a thread about Bruce Jenner I felt this video tied in, you be the judge. Disclaimer: I am not hijacking this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHyRCeKxhss

ths61
01-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Censorship down under in New Zealand.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/vile-billboard-featuring-caitlyn-jenner-removed/news-story/585ccba3aa5d8e4aec701f3660cd04a4

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/6f5c16181d0e364c91f438f3e9e3f46d

shooter
01-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Being a thread about Bruce Jenner I felt this video tied in, you be the judge. Disclaimer: I am not hijacking this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHyRCeKxhss

THREADJACK!!!!!!!!!

taxfree4
01-04-2016, 01:50 AM
THREADJACK!!!!!!!!!

Shooter, the video was just a reminder that it's TIME for all the men out there to get their yearly hernia check, COUGH, including you Bruce you crossdressing psycho. You think his whole problem started when he was a kid and his father used to tell him "You run like a girl". You're welcome.