PDA

View Full Version : That Waco,TX thing

Spanky
06-04-2015, 06:37 AM
So, without going into debate about who shot who and the whole 1%er thing, I have read some reports that some guys are being incarcerated and held on 1M dollar bail. They can be let out if they sign a statement that they won't sue the Waco PD for violating their rights. The meeting was supposed to be an NCOM meeting, which i have been to in NC, and other MRF meetings.

Whats your guys thoughts on the whole thing? signing away rights and police targeting motorcyclists ?

bertrider
06-04-2015, 06:47 AM
If that's true, the police dept. needs better legal advice and the City of Waco better have real good insurance coverage.

stroguy
06-04-2015, 06:58 AM
The ACLU better go shopping at the leather shop.

taxfree4
06-04-2015, 07:04 AM
Probably since no one will implicate anyone else the DA can't move forward with charges. I say sign the paper and get out, it's just a release from all consideration for the PD. Let's face it these guys weren't on a Sunday ride with their buddies and the cops swooped in and started harassing them. They killed each other, no innocent people were injured or killed, call it a wash and move on. No price on freedom, not even a million a second.

hiflyer
06-04-2015, 07:27 AM
They can sign it and get out, then sue anyway.

stroguy
06-04-2015, 07:29 AM
I don't understand why these misunderstood bikers just cannot be given their space to destroy and raise mayhem.

wjduke
06-04-2015, 07:46 AM
Most here including me don't know the real story. I don't understand the police bashing when they respond to a mob scene with dead people on the ground and hold a few on what we have to presume are attempted murder charges. They all supposed to walk? The signing part could be true...or false. I'm not a cop and not affiliated...jmo

racer
06-12-2015, 09:54 PM
More...
http://www.agingrebel.com/13021

taxfree4
06-13-2015, 03:10 AM
Out here they don't even hide who they are, we have the Renegade Pigs, now that's a fun bunch of guys.

F6B1911
06-13-2015, 04:59 AM
I don't understand why these misunderstood bikers just cannot be given their space to destroy and raise mayhem.

Yeah, doesn't that happen in Franklin one week each year?