PDA

View Full Version : Which Motofizz?

Injun Joe
06-05-2015, 05:05 PM
I've seen the Motofizz bags come highly recommended here before so I've decided to bite the bullet. My question is do I go for the medium or large?

NOTE: I don't have a rack yet. (Unless someone has a deal on one...) So I'm thinking of slinging it over the backseat and fastening it to the grab rail and or rear crash bars. Shouldn't make a difference, should it?

If anyone has an alternative to the Motofizz they like better or think offers a better value, I'd love to hear about it.

srt8-in-largo
06-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Looks like a pretty versatile bag!

gray rider
06-05-2015, 07:24 PM
I've been using a the medium size bag for years on many different bikes. The bag is big and is expandable. For me, the large bag was overkill. I was able to look at the three sizes in person at Aerostich/Riders Warehouse in Duluth and the medium size was, for my use, a good compromise. The currently manufactured bags look fundamentally the same as my old bag with lots of pocket storage options inside and out. Mine came with a rain cover. Don't leave home without it.

Injun Joe
06-05-2015, 07:31 PM
I've been using a the medium size bag for years on many different bikes. The bag is big and is expandable. For me, the large bag was overkill. I was able to look at the three sizes in person at Aerostich/Riders Warehouse in Duluth and the medium size was, for my use, a good compromise. The currently manufactured bags look fundamentally the same as my old bag with lots of pocket storage options inside and out. Mine came with a rain cover. Don't leave home without it.

Nice! Well since that's one vote from the mother country, I may well be on the right track. ;)

six2go
06-05-2015, 09:18 PM
I have the med Moto Fizz as well as the small one. I used the small one on my V-strom and the med on my Valk for traveling. I can get 5 - 6 days worth of clothing in the med before needing to do laundry.

I also have a set of Kreiga bags that I like a bit better because no rain cover is needed. In the Kreiga I have the US30 and a US10 that piggybacks to the 30. I can get at least as much stuff in the 30 as I can the med Moto fizz and that leaves the 10 for an extra pair of shoes or whatever.

Of the 2 systems, I think I prefer the Kreiga.

Your mileage may vary.

motozeke
06-06-2015, 06:35 PM
Hi, this has come up before, might search the archive for more feedback. That said, I think the medium is perfect on the Bike MP3 rack.